Author Topic: The year fear would come  (Read 251 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
The year fear would come
« on: November 06, 2013, 09:19:29 PM »
That year when it's time to rebuild the Lakers, and even Sccit is quite. While fuck that! Lakers still riding on the league. You can't hold the best franchise down. Oh and LBJ ain't getting number three. Put money on that.

Sccit

Re: The year fear would come
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 11:14:40 AM »
lebron is the biggest stat-collector in nba history? i always cringe when i actually watch him play.

pg mario chalmers/norris cole/roger mason jr
sg dwyane wade/ray allen/james jones
sf michael beasley/shane battier
pf chris bosh/rashard lewish/udonis haslem
c greg oden/chris anderson/joel anthony

thats a great team even without lebron...

as for the lakeshow, im reserving final judgement until we see how we do wit kobe back, but were definitely better than billed

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 03:57:53 PM »
lebron is the biggest stat-collector in nba history? i always cringe when i actually watch him play.

as for the lakeshow, im reserving final judgement until we see how we do wit kobe back, but were definitely better than billed

Yeah if it was 2008 when Oden and Beasley were supposed to be all-stars and Rashard & Ray were the two best shooters in the league and Shane Battier was still known for his defense.

Lewis, Ray and Battier are in the back half of 30 and Oden and Wade are built like 40 year olds. But I should expect the King of excuses will always find a way to backhand Bron.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 05:03:44 PM »

Yeah if it was 2008 when Oden and Beasley were supposed to be all-stars and Rashard & Ray were the two best shooters in the league and Shane Battier was still known for his defense.

Lewis, Ray and Battier are in the back half of 30 and Oden and Wade are built like 40 year olds. But I should expect the King of excuses will always find a way to backhand Bron.

excuse for what? im just stating facts...lebron played bad in more games than he played good in last years finals, and they still won. it only proves my point.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 03:22:53 PM »
But your "point" about him playing more bad games than good in the finals isn't even a respected opinion, let alone a fact lol.

I think I've seen at least 3-4 people explain to you that triple doubles in the Finals are not bad games.

He played a bad game three. That was it.

It's mad funny though. His Game One triple double game was HEAD AND SHOULDERS better than Kobe's Game Seven against Boston which was the true definition of "choking" and you credited his rebounding to make up for his absolutely atrocious play to say he was "amazing".

That's why you'll never be taken seriously by anyone.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 03:48:06 PM »

He played a bad game three. That was it.

It's mad funny though. His Game One triple double game was HEAD AND SHOULDERS better than Kobe's Game Seven against Boston which was the true definition of "choking" and you credited his rebounding to make up for his absolutely atrocious play to say he was "amazing".

That's why you'll never be taken seriously by anyone.

LMFAO...THATS TOO GOOD

CELTICS-LAKERS WAS A DEFENSIVE SERIES, EVERY1 SHOT BELOW THEIR SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN THAT 1...AND YES, 15 REBOUNDS IS IMPRESSIVE IN A SERIES WHERE EVERY TEAM WHO WON THE REBOUND BATTLE WON THE GAME.

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT OUTSIDE OF LEBRON/DWIGHT FANS ON THIS FORUM, MY BASKETBALL KNOWLEDGE IS PRETTY DAMN RESPECTED. YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, ONLY POST ABOUT LEBRON AND RARELY DISPLAY YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON ANY OTHER TEAMS/PLAYERS. CANT SEE ME, CHAM

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 11:05:07 AM »
LOL. Nigga please. 98% of your posts have to do with the Lakers or your bitter hatred for LeBron and Dwight.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 01:54:46 PM »
LOL. Nigga please. 98% of your posts have to do with the Lakers or your bitter hatred for LeBron and Dwight.

LIES...I POST ABOUT ALL TEAMS