Author Topic: LAKER FANS CANCELS WEDDING TO WATCH KOBE'S RETURN  (Read 1907 times)

Sccit

LAKER FANS CANCELS WEDDING TO WATCH KOBE'S RETURN
« on: December 08, 2013, 05:26:38 PM »
Man cancels wedding in order to watch Kobe Bryant’s return

Kobe Bryant’s return is a big deal. In fact, for one big Laker fan, it was big enough of a deal to cancel his wedding for.

According to Hip Hop 365, a couple from San Diego have canceled their wedding after the groom decided it was vital that he sees Bryant’s return in person:

A San Diego couple were set to exchange wedding vows this Sunday after months of preparation until it was abruptly canceled, and they have Kobe Bryant to blame.
According to reports, 28 year old Simon Bradley, a self-described ‘obsessed’ Laker fan decided to post-pone his wedding so he can attend Kobe Bryant’s highly anticipated return to the court from a torn Achilles this Sunday at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The man promised his fiance’ Melissa they will set a future date, but we’re going to assume it will be after the season.

The couple, who were set to wed at the Banquet Hall inside the Marina Village inconvenienced about 60 guests.

That’s dedication – or craziness – right there

http://lakerholicz.com/man-cancels-wedding-in-order-to-watch-kobe-bryants-return/2013/12/08

TAKE NOTES, MDOGG

Hack Wilson - real

Re: LAKER FANS CANCELS WEDDING TO WATCH KOBE'S RETURN
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 05:36:43 PM »
what a jerk....just hook a TV up at the chapel. 

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 05:40:21 PM »
so retarded

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 05:41:22 PM »

Yeah cause watching an NBA game at your wedding is a great look.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 06:04:48 PM »
What a donk

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 06:08:02 PM »

i bet you watch chick flicks when in the friend zone

Sccit

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 01:36:53 PM »

i bet you watch chick flicks when in the friend zone

Where the hell did that comeback come from LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 02:45:35 PM »

Kobe Bryant’s return is a big deal. In fact, for one big Laker fan, it was big enough of a deal to cancel his wedding for.

According to Hip Hop 365, a couple from San Diego have canceled their wedding after the groom decided it was vital that he sees Bryant’s return in person:

A San Diego couple were set to exchange wedding vows this Sunday after months of preparation until it was abruptly canceled, and they have Kobe Bryant to blame.
According to reports, 28 year old Simon Bradley, a self-described ‘obsessed’ Laker fan decided to post-pone his wedding so he can attend Kobe Bryant’s highly anticipated return to the court from a torn Achilles this Sunday at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The man promised his fiance’ Melissa they will set a future date, but we’re going to assume it will be after the season.

The couple, who were set to wed at the Banquet Hall inside the Marina Village inconvenienced about 60 guests.

http://lakerholicz.com/man-cancels-wedding-in-order-to-watch-kobe-bryants-return/2013/12/08

TAKE NOTES, MDOGG

My wedding anniversary is in summer for a reason. I got married in 2008 and knew the Lakers could make the finals so I picked a date in the dead of summer.  Straight up real talk. Like I tell my wife, NBA playoff basketball is my dead time, don't even expect the trash to be taken out. At least on nights the Lakers play.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 03:17:24 PM »

TAKE NOTES, MDOGG

My wedding anniversary is in summer for a reason. I got married in 2008 and knew the Lakers could make the finals so I picked a date in the dead of summer.  Straight up real talk. Like I tell my wife, NBA playoff basketball is my dead time, don't even expect the trash to be taken out. At least on nights the Lakers play.

props

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 08:28:22 PM »
I saw that on real gm.  Typical laker fan.  And they wonder why some so-cals prefer to like the clippers instead :grumpy:  I bet he probably does like Marques Houston if someone calls him on the phone.  If anyone calls Marques while he's watching the lakers, he will cuss people out.  Pathetic [insert facepalm]

Mietek23

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2013, 11:21:09 AM »
  And they wonder why some so-cals prefer to like the clippers instead :grumpy: 

why? because they're fairweather bandwaggon fans??

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 05:48:01 PM »

TAKE NOTES, MDOGG

Setting boundaries. I like it.