Author Topic: kobe  (Read 1110 times)

Sccit

Re: kobe
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2013, 09:14:17 AM »
Kevin love has done what again?  Lmao enjoy melo nik

ENJOY NO ONE

So is it going be Love?  Is that the guy you are going to build around?

duno yet... but we will get franchise level talent, guaranteed

Probably.. must be nice livin in a big market city.  Where you can afford to grossly overpay a broken down old man like Kobe and still get away with it.  I mean I give the lakers props for showing love and loyalty to Kobe. 

I won't count them out completely because I remember when shaq left they were a running joke but they turned things around real fast.

But it won't get turned around with Dantoni in the house.

LOL@"BROKE DOWN OLD MAN"...IT'S UNKNOWLEDGEABLE CATS LIKE U WHO DONT WATCH BASKETBALL AND JUST FOLLOW WHAT THEY HEAR WHO GIVE KOBE THE FUEL HE NEEDS TO SUCCEED. GOOD SHIT.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2013, 10:15:10 AM »
Dude doesn't need fuel he needs a walker

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2013, 11:43:44 AM »
how is kobe not a broken down old man by nba standards? his body is literally failing him from year after year of constantly pushing it to the max

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »
how is kobe not a broken down old man by nba standards? his body is literally failing him from year after year of constantly pushing it to the max

because his time-table to return is 4-5 weeks....if he was a broken down old man, then he'd be out the year.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2013, 12:03:01 PM »

because his time-table to return is 4-5 weeks....if he was a broken down old man, then he'd be out the year.
yeah but even that is just cuz kobe's a freak and hes gonna push his recovery/rehab time as hard as possible. thats ok for a young dude but hes actually just breaking himself down even worse

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2013, 12:28:11 PM »

yeah but even that is just cuz kobe's a freak and hes gonna push his recovery/rehab time as hard as possible. thats ok for a young dude but hes actually just breaking himself down even worse

35 is not young, but it's not nearly as old as everyone is acting....kareem abdul jabbar still had 7 seasons and 3 more championships as a go-to-guy left in him at the age of 35. and he was 7 feet tall. without modern medicine and the unreal work ethic of kobe.

if u doubt kobe, ur either charles barkley or u trippin

Citizen-Y

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2013, 03:44:07 PM »
If you want to see Kobe continue his career you better trade him to Phoenix.  You might get a 1st rounder off them.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2013, 03:45:43 PM »
Gary Vitti >>>>

Citizen-Y

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2013, 04:53:41 PM »
If he was truly good he would have told Kobe to retire

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2013, 05:36:17 PM »
LOL I GOT HELLA QUOTABLES STACKED UP FOR 2-3 MONTHS FROM NOW

Citizen-Y

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2013, 05:56:44 PM »

Keep em ready.  I'll give you more you can try to use a year from now.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2013, 06:16:29 PM »
good looks

Citizen-Y

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2013, 06:54:14 PM »
Kobe Watch 2013

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2013, 08:25:01 PM »

And I'm keepin track of your quotables.  Kobe isn't your average middle aged 35 year old NBA player.  Kobe came out at age 18 to the NBA, and he's played extra games in the playoffs, Olympics, and so on.  This dude is always pushin his body to the max.  

Jordan only had one injury in his career and he was able to use that and take the whole year off.  Jordan also had time away when he went to play baseball, which is a very relaxing sport.

I know I'm not an expert on the NBA and I don't even start watching till after the Chiefs season finishes.  But I know basketball...

Anyway.. like you said we will keep all this quotes and bring them back in the future when Kobe comes back for a few days and gets injured again.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2013, 08:27:16 PM »
I won't even need to store quotes, reality will prove me right.