Author Topic: Jeezy arrested for kidnapping/beating/threatening his son  (Read 406 times)

Blood$

Jeezy arrested for kidnapping/beating/threatening his son
« on: January 07, 2014, 10:30:35 AM »
TMZ reports that Young Jeezy has been arrested in Atlanta for battery, false imprisonment, terrorist threats. They have acquired the charging documents, which say that Jeezy and his son got into a physical altercation in September 2012.

The incident, which happened in a bathroom, involved Jeezy throwing his son into a glass shower door, after which, Jeezy "allegedly punched [his son] in the face, dragged him into the bedroom, threw him on the bed and pummeled him." Jeezy reportedly also told his son, "I will kill you... Iwill put a bullet in your head right now... If I could get away with it, I would kill you."

A grand jury warrant was issued for each of the charges and Jeezy, subsequently, turned himself into the authorities on Friday. He posted a $45,000 quickly after the arrest.

Stay tuned for more details as they come.

[via TMZ]

http://www.complex.com/music/2014/01/young-jeezy-arrested-son?utm_campaign=complexmag+socialflow+01+2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Gucci went to elementary schools to talk to the children while Jeezy busy beating on his own smh can't respect that at all

Fraxxx

Re: Jeezy arrested for kidnapping/beating/threatening his son
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 10:36:45 AM »
Gucci went to elementary schools to talk to the children while Jeezy busy beating on his own smh can't respect that at all

LMAO that read like Gucci went out of his way to tell other people's children "If I could get away with it, I would kill you".
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 10:38:51 AM by Fraxxx »
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 10:39:27 AM »
LMAO

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 03:52:06 PM »
reminds me of nate dogg's kidnapping his ex

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 04:19:01 PM »
maybe this is the type of behavior Gibbs spoke out against that he claimed Jeezy exhibited and he did not condone hence his departure from CTE

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 04:45:15 PM »
maybe this is the type of behavior Gibbs spoke out against that he claimed Jeezy exhibited and he did not condone hence his departure from CTE

Jeezy can't fuck with Gibbs on so many levels. Best gangsta rapper out by far.

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 04:46:31 PM »

Jeezy can't fuck with Gibbs on so many levels. Best gangsta rapper out by far.

real talk.

Jeezy still drops some cool tracks here and there but he lost the fire that was relit when he had Gibbs on his team

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 04:53:34 PM »
Sounds like a great guy.

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 05:35:06 PM »
Jeezy's son is like 17 too for the record lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 07:30:18 PM »
these kids today need their ass whipped.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fraxxx

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 08:43:51 PM »
these kids today need their ass whipped.

So what's new? Even Socrates said that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2014, 07:29:37 AM »

Young Jeezy

I Didn't Hurt My Son

My Baby Mama's a Bitch

1/8/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

0107-young-jeezy-Jadarius-gettyYoung Jeezy says he did NOT brutalize his son and make terroristic threats against him ... and claims the whole thing was a set up by his loathsome, greedy, gold digging baby mama who got him arrested.

Sources connected to Jeezy tell TMZ ... the rapper and his 17-year-old son Jadarius did indeed get into a nuclear argument in Sept., 2012, but it never turned really violent.  We're told it started when Jeezy told the teenager he had turned into a punk kid with an attitude and he didn't want the kid staying at his house.

Our Jeezy sources say Jadarius became belligerent and the two starting screaming at each other.  Jeezy claims he never hit, choked, or dragged his son, but admits he shoved him to the ground when Jadarius got in his face.

As for the terroristic threats -- Jeezy is accused of telling Jadarius, "I will kill you ... I will put a bullet in your head right now" -- the rapper claims all he said was something to the effect of, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it."

Our sources claim at the bottom of it all ... Tenesha Dykes, whom they say is brainwashing the son against his dad and trying to squeeze every penny she can get from Jeezy.

See also

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/08/young-jeezy-arrest-terroristic-threats-son-baby-mama/#ixzz2poyjSAV9
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 08:45:10 AM »
bitches do be lying their asses off for a check

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2014, 10:35:33 AM »
Shouldn't the son be able to confirm one of the two versions? ???

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2014, 07:39:53 PM »
so he's father of the year?