Author Topic: Lebron vs Carmelo  (Read 453 times)

Sccit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Lebron vs Carmelo
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 01:23:48 PM »
LeBron owns him in everything other than 3pt & FT %.

& the PER between them would be laughable.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 01:40:49 PM »
ALSO LESS TURN-OVERS AND CARMELO OWNS LEBRON IN WHAT MATTERS MOST.....WINS

I THINK IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT LEBRON PLAYS KOBE LIKE IT'S A GAME 7 OF THE FINALS EVERY SINGLE TIME...IF HE VIEWED CARMELO IN THE SAME LIGHT, WOULD THEIR STATS BE NECK-AND-NECK?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 01:45:52 PM »

I THINK IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT LEBRON PLAYS KOBE LIKE IT'S A GAME 7 OF THE FINALS EVERY SINGLE TIME...IF HE VIEWED CARMELO IN THE SAME LIGHT, WOULD THEIR STATS BE NECK-AND-NECK?

I'm confused. So LeBron owns Kobe in wins and we argue Kobe is better, but 'Melo owns LeBron in wins and we argue 'Melo is better. Man, I only judge in one area...

To me, Kobe has had a better career than LeBron, and my prediction that the Heat would fade this year is coming true. LeBron has had a better career than 'Melo, and right now in 2014 LeBron is the best player in the league but Durant and Paul George are hot on his heels.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 02:33:56 PM »

I'm confused. So LeBron owns Kobe in wins and we argue Kobe is better, but 'Melo owns LeBron in wins and we argue 'Melo is better. Man, I only judge in one area...

To me, Kobe has had a better career than LeBron, and my prediction that the Heat would fade this year is coming true. LeBron has had a better career than 'Melo, and right now in 2014 LeBron is the best player in the league but Durant and Paul George are hot on his heels.

THATS THE POINT I WAS MAKING.......

MELO IS NOT BETTER THAN LEBRON, EVEN THO THIS SKEWED STAT WOULD SHOW OTHERWISE. IT'S JUST TO SHOW THE LEBRON LOVERS OF THIS FORUM THAT STATS CAN BE MANIPULATED TO MAKE THINGS SEEM A CERTAIN WAY...AT THE END OF THE DAY, KOBE>LEBRON>MELO. THESE H2H STATS SHOW IT TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND. CASE RESTED.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 07:33:41 PM »
Not really. The Nuggets had as good of a squad earlier in LeBron's career. The Knicks won 3-1 last season in the season series...the year LeBron arguably had the greatest season of all-time.

LeBron just outplayed Kobe and the stats show it beyond wins. LeBron clearly has better stats than Melo, just didn't always translate into a win.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 02:29:08 AM »
melo owns lebron in head to head matchups...thats a fact. for one reason or another, lebron has trouble winning against melo, even when he has the superior team.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 11:17:57 AM »
Sure.

But nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I get to break out this puppy...

*clears throat*

Melo doesn't have any rings. LeBron > Melo.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 12:46:50 PM »
lol never thought id see the day

Mietek23

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 12:51:49 PM »
the year LeBron arguably had the greatest season of all-time.

I'm just curious, what do you mean by saying "the greatest season of all-time"? What do you reffering to?

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 12:57:04 PM »

I'm just curious, what do you mean by saying "the greatest season of all-time"? What do you reffering to?

lol if he's talkin statistically, even currently, durant is havin a better season than lebron's ever had

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 01:27:19 PM »

lol if he's talkin statistically, even currently, durant is havin a better season than lebron's ever had

And everyone else too.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2014, 11:14:28 AM »
NIK making himself look silly again.  For a guy who watches basketball 24/7 you don't seem to offer much insight outside of your bias.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2014, 01:08:16 PM »
What's "silly" about this thread? Does Melo not own LeBron in head to head matchups??

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2014, 05:12:49 PM »
What's "silly" about this thread? Does Melo not own LeBron in head to head matchups??

no, not really.  There's more to basketball than stats.