Author Topic: Superbowl game thread  (Read 622 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Superbowl game thread
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 08:01:03 PM »
btw as a giants and jets fan i'm just happy that the patriots, cowgirls, redskins and dolphins didn't win the SB.  and the eagles  8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 08:08:56 PM »
Peyton's playing like shit. First INT was a bad throw, the 2nd should have never been thrown. I'm more forgiving towards the second, I mean you feel the game slipping away and don't want to take a sack to take you out of FG range. Bad call on the 4th down. Should have just taken the 3 points.

The old saying goes; Offense wins games. Defense wins Championships.

But Defense and a lot of Steroids wins Championships easily. I saw a guy on the Seahawk D-line chase Moreno down from behind. 300 pounders don't run hat fast.

lmao

i'm not gonna take it that far but denver looks like shit

Facts are facts

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/100145/seahawks-lead-in-ped-bans-under-carroll

That being said, Peyton is playing like shit, and so is the rest of the offense. The Denver D is showing up more than expected.
LOL. The Broncos are one suspension short of being tied with the Seahawks.

The difference is the Broncos were stupid enough to stop taking the juice while Seattle was smart enough to keep it going. Carroll knows Goodell won't test them after the superbowl.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 08:13:01 PM »
BRO. GET OUT.

L.
M.
F.
A.
O.

BRADY >>>>>>

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 08:14:22 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2014, 08:19:58 PM »
Peyton's playing like shit. First INT was a bad throw, the 2nd should have never been thrown. I'm more forgiving towards the second, I mean you feel the game slipping away and don't want to take a sack to take you out of FG range. Bad call on the 4th down. Should have just taken the 3 points.

But Defense and a lot of Steroids wins Championships easily. I saw a guy on the Seahawk D-line chase Moreno down from behind. 300 pounders don't run hat fast.

lmao

Facts are facts

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/100145/seahawks-lead-in-ped-bans-under-carroll

That being said, Peyton is playing like shit, and so is the rest of the offense. The Denver D is showing up more than expected.

The difference is the Broncos were stupid enough to stop taking the juice while Seattle was smart enough to keep it going. Carroll knows Goodell won't test them after the superbowl.
You're just desperate to give Manning an out. :laugh: Just accept it. The Broncos got their ass kicked and in 3 tries, Manning has never thrown more TDs than interceptions in a Super Bowl game.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2014, 08:20:01 PM »
BRO. GET OUT.

L.
M.
F.
A.
O.

BRADY >>>>>>

the patriots would have been shut out today.  #fact

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2014, 08:23:09 PM »
BRO. GET OUT.

L.
M.
F.
A.
O.

BRADY >>>>>>

the patriots would have been shut out today.  #fact

100% incorrect. They would be 7 point dogs & dogs don't lose in the Super Bowl.

Plus Brady has some God damn self respect. I think Manning has to go on suicide watch until Summer's end.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2014, 08:24:55 PM »
Vegas made BILLIONS. Legit billions over the safety first score & Malcolm Smith winning MVP.

Just pure robbery.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2014, 08:46:54 PM »

lmao

Facts are facts

You're just desperate to give Manning an out. :laugh: Just accept it. The Broncos got their ass kicked and in 3 tries, Manning has never thrown more TDs than interceptions in a Super Bowl game.

No outs here, and who knows about the juice allegation. Peyton played poorly, I'm not saying otherwise, but Trent Dilfer just repeated verbatim what I said on ESPN (about Peyton, not the steroids). Peyton never stood a chance. The Broncos were just outright dominated all game.

In the New Orleans loss a perfect or a better Peyton would have won that game. Tonight, there was nothing a QB could have done to win this game. A scrambling QB may have made it a closer game if he were on fire, like Roth or Vick in their prime but any pocket passer gets killed tonight. I mean when a guy like Orlando Franklin, who was actually a personal friend of mine when we were teenagers, gets bull rushed by a guy smaller than him and stuff like that is happening all over the field, it's simply a case of one team wanting it more than the other.

Keep in mind I said from the start Peyton should have went to Seattle and them or SF was his best bet. In the AFC I thought it was KC. I never thought Denver was tough enough and it would come back and bite them. I like Seattle, I like Carrol, I like Sherman, I really like Wilson. I'm glad they got their ring. But no way will I say if Peyton was on Seattle that he would have choked so much that the Seahwaks would have lost. I simply don't believe that.

MistaNova

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2014, 08:50:46 PM »
Now that this match is over it's time for the next matchup between these two states that legalized weed as the Seattle Mariners face off against the Colorado Rockies in the 2014 World Series.
Spoilers, Rockies win the series 4-1.