Author Topic: pitchers and catchers report in less than two weeks!  (Read 211 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
pitchers and catchers report in less than two weeks!
« on: February 02, 2014, 09:24:04 PM »
Damn I'm so fuckin hype!   Pitchers and catchers are reporting not this Friday but the Friday after that.  The Royals had there fanfest here in the city where the GM and players meet with the fans, if I was a KC type of person I mos definitely would of gone.   

The royals are so fuckin hyped this year.  James Shields is in a contract year, so you know he's gonna be lights out for the Royals this year so he can get his 100 million dollar contract with the Yankees.

Billy Butler had his ego checked last year so he's gonna come back strong this year and hit .320 with 30 homeruns and be a superstar. 

Hosmer had a great second half last year and he will be an MVP candidate this year.

Sal Perez is gonna continue to emerge as the best catcher in baseball.

Alex Gordon hopefully worked with Kevin Sietzer in the offseason along with Alcides Escobar so they can both go back to hitting .300 again like 2012 along with their gold gloves.

Newcomer Aoki will be a beast in right field and Omar Infante just needs to play up to his monster contract.

Mike Moustakas will have a breakout year and finally reach his projections.

Danny Duffy and Yardano Ventura will emerge as young superstars this year. 

Royals will make the playoffs for the first time since 85'.  They will compete every year for the playoffs from now on just like they used to in the 70's, 80's and up until the strike in 96
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: pitchers and catchers report in less than two weeks!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 03:49:13 PM »

Royals will make the playoffs for the first time since 85'.  They will compete every year for the playoffs from now on just like they used to in the 70's, 80's and up until the strike in 96

Guess who predicted the Royals making the playoffs when nobody else did, and Duffy and Ventura's emergence as two of the best young pitchers in baseball!

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 03:59:12 PM »

Guess who predicted the Royals making the playoffs when nobody else did, and Duffy and Ventura's emergence as two of the best young pitchers in baseball!

Not trying to be a dick, but you also gave up on the team when they struggled...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 04:05:25 PM »

Not trying to be a dick, but you also gave up on the team when they struggled...

and didn't even post on dubcc during the world series

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 05:27:59 PM »

True man... the season is 162 games so there is going to be ups and downs... there was a low point where I got emotional and went on a rant.  But I think bottom line is that your pre-season prediction is what matters most.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 05:29:30 PM »

I took the opportunity to fast (withdraw from) from my internet and social media life in Africa... plus internet access is so accessible in Africa

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 05:44:09 PM »

I took the opportunity to fast (withdraw from) from my internet and social media life in Africa... plus internet access is so accessible in Africa

did you even watch the world series there??