Author Topic: Pharrell Williams - G I R L (Discussion Thread)  (Read 745 times)

Matty

Pharrell Williams - G I R L (Discussion Thread)
« on: February 26, 2014, 05:29:43 AM »
early stream for itunes users https://itunes.apple.com/us/station/idra.827875018?t=rEMq94YoDKK_pzAc&at=10l6Xd&ct=18ijv3idz8mks

don't use itunes and waiting on a good quality, but got decent expectations being a fan and thoroughly enjoying the 'Happy' single.

edit: i may or may not be able to help with a HQ non-streaming version 8)

1. Marilyn Monroe
2. Brand New [ft. Justin Timberlake]
3. Hunter
4. Gush
5. Happy
6. Come Get It [ft. Miley Cyrus]
7. Gust of Wind [ft. Daft Punk]
8. Lost Queen
9. I Know Who You Are [ft. Alicia Keys]
10. It Girl

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/y6Sxv-sUYtM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/y6Sxv-sUYtM</a>
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 07:04:40 AM by Matty »

doggfather

Re: Pharrell Williams - G I R L (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 05:41:23 AM »
i'm not sure about checkin this.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Matty

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 06:55:15 AM »
album is fucking dope 8)

very funky, lots of guitar jammin and smooth grooves. just what the doctor ordered and nothing like his last solo 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 07:24:53 AM »
album is fucking dope 8)

very funky, lots of guitar jammin and smooth grooves. just what the doctor ordered and nothing like his last solo 8)
nice description I like the joint he just dropped wit jt. I'm gonna check out the album before I cop it though.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 09:06:41 AM »
some very high quality joints on here. discounting happy, you got the lovely opener, 'gush' (classic NERD style jam) & 'gust of wind' (more daft punk souled-out grooves) as the ones i'm diggin the most 8)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 03:35:05 PM by Matty »

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 09:48:17 AM »
deleted the Miley track off the rip

gonna peep the rest later

MistaNova

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 12:04:52 PM »
8)

Matty

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 11:25:23 AM »
this album is still getting a good workout, front 2 back dope tracks and sounds lovely. y'all should holla for the 24-bit version if you wanna give the sound system a workout 8)

will definitely be getting spins in the summer.

Matty

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 07:54:58 AM »
new video. one of the best tracks on the album, interesting video though :laugh:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pPZDBF0kei0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pPZDBF0kei0</a>
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 07:56:49 AM by Matty »

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 08:27:06 AM »
album is fucking dope 8)

nice description I like the joint he just dropped wit jt. I'm gonna check out the album before I cop it though.  8)

so Pharrell's album was worth the money but that new Kendrick single wasn't good? lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 08:52:52 AM »
album is fucking dope 8)

so Pharrell's album was worth the money but that new Kendrick single wasn't good? lol

Well you have to understand Pharrell is producing like four tracks & featuring on two tracks for T.I.'s album & Kendrick Lamar is a competitor (if it's even relatively close to a competition anymore lol) to the mainstream game & clearly gets recognition as a far better rapper...not to mention Kendrick's album could potentially triple T.I.'s sales. I can understand where he's coming from as a stan.

The guy is full of contradictions. When you compare T.I. to a less popular, but better rapper, this clown hits you with this personal success & talks about T.I.'s financial status. But compare T.I. to someone who is more successful than T.I. & all of that goes out the window & the sheer bitterness comes out.

Matty

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 09:00:45 AM »
guys please don't shit up every thread CM posts in with the t.i. nonsense, send the guy a PM or something.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2014, 09:02:20 AM »
guys please don't shit up every thread CM posts in with the t.i. nonsense, send the guy a PM or something.

I already posted in this thread just like he did, nobody is trying to shit on anybody, I asked a legitimate question having nothing to do with T.I.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 09:14:46 AM by Blood$ »

Matty

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 09:18:11 AM »

I already posted in this thread just like he did, nobody is trying to shit on anybody, I asked a legitimate question

your post isn't so bad (still baiting) but chams is a total derail, off-topic & personal attack that does nothing to further the discussion. it'd be easier to believe if there wasn't already numerous threads with the same people going and forth with CM shitting up most the forum. i could care less to moderate it, just saying it ruins a lot of discussion threads for anyone reading.

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2014, 09:45:27 AM »

I already posted in this thread just like he did, nobody is trying to shit on anybody, I asked a legitimate question

your post isn't so bad (still baiting) but chams is a total derail, off-topic & personal attack that does nothing to further the discussion. it'd be easier to believe if there wasn't already numerous threads with the same people going and forth with CM shitting up most the forum. i could care less to moderate it, just saying it ruins a lot of discussion threads for anyone reading.

like I said all I did was ask a question, no bait no shade... but you responding like this is just throwing fuel on a fire that isn't even there, ya dig?  8)