Author Topic: Doggystyle facts thread  (Read 1562 times)

Sccit

Re: Doggystyle facts thread
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2014, 03:24:17 PM »
It's funny how Snoop and Kurupt give props to 2pac for supposedly showing them "How to work.  How to go in and get like 4 tracks done in one day".

...Shit, I could record 100 tracks in a day, it doesn't mean any of them would be dope.  All of the greatest Snoop/Dogg Pound material is from before Pac, in the days when they were supposedly "lazy" and didn't know how to "work". 

GREAT POINT, I CAN RELATE

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2014, 04:02:15 PM »
what battle rappers are making outragous demands?

you mean like Okwerdz acting like an A-lister, asking for everything from grape swishers to steak dinners?   (joke...based on a Rone line)
About Rone... I heard that URL is throwing an event in Pittsburg (I forget what the event is called but it has "Steel City" in it), and I guess it's going to be Rone's URL debut, since he's wanted to battle at one of their events.  Not a bad idea to have it be at his own city, so he can have a following.  If his first one were at a bigger event in NY or something, white boy would get booed fast.  Good to have him build up a fanbase within that crowd.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2014, 04:20:26 PM »
Rone is a beast.  Easy target himself for being a white boy who ran track for Sandusky but he is a monster with personal disses to others.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2014, 04:26:18 PM »
Except he got slapped around by Fresco and was damn near crying in the post-battle interview, talking about how the Penn State references were below the belt.  Not a good look when the gay guy whoops on you.  Remember when Fresco beat Illusion Z on Grind Time?  Illusion Z was embarrassed as fuck and gave him a half-assed handshake.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2014, 04:42:32 PM »
fresco did kill him on that last verse    lmao

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2014, 04:47:33 PM »
Are you talking about Rone or Illusion Z?  Or both of them?

Okka

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2014, 07:30:11 AM »
Y'all gettin' real off-topic right now.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2014, 09:11:53 AM »
Y'all gettin' real off-topic right now.

yeah, because a thread with actual replies on dubcc is such a horrific thing these days, right??