Author Topic: Yo Sccit.. Where are your quotables you promised to post 2-3 months from Dec?  (Read 423 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

LOL I GOT HELLA QUOTABLES STACKED UP FOR 2-3 MONTHS FROM NOW

« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:04:21 AM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Weren't this years Lakers supposed to win the western conference?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Weren't this years Lakers supposed to win the western conference?

Yeah.. we got a lot of quotables Sccit made.. but I'm wondering what "quotables" he had on us that he is planning to reveal, because he promised he would have some due at this time.

Sccit

nothing u said was "valid", kobe is sitting to heal up 100%, because lakers are not in contention. we've been injured all season long, not just kobe, but the entire roster, so kobe's taken this opportunity to rest up for next year, when we have cap space to sign a big free agent+get a nice player via draft...he may come back for the final weeks of the season, but even then, we're playing for a draft pick right now...no reason 2 rush back. i don't really think u know what ur talkin about, considering u dont follow basketball, but that's okay....u'll see in due time.

and the contract only starts next year....i think ur praying too hard for the lakers/kobe to fail, bru. i see you. btw, i like how ur aligning urself wit one of ur nutriders and the ultimate laker hater in hack lol... and before i exit this thread, lemme leave wit this final note by kobe from the other day:

"What I’d like everybody to do is to really just sit back & just absorb this year. Take it all in. Listen & Hear all the hate that’s being thrown at us & remember every person that’s kicking you when you’re down. B/c next year it ain’t gunna be this way. Appreciate it now. Let it sit in now, b/c revenge is sweet & it’s quick"

kobe is talkin about u, nite....put that inner hate 2 sleep g
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:42:46 PM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

yeah, what big name free agent is going to LA?  let's hear the jokes now.

meanwhile Kobe is hogging up 500 million bucks a year lol

what makes u think Kripple...err Kobe is gunna play a decent season next year?  he's gonna get hurt like all old folk do.

Sccit

kevin love, russell westbrook, or carmelo anthony.....one of em is comin 2 LA soon

Hack Wilson - real

kevin love, russell westbrook, or carmelo anthony.....one of em is comin 2 LA soon

so enjoy watching any of these guys join the Lakers and go absolutely nowhere in the playoffs  ;D

Sccit

enjoy suckin these nuts as rondo bolts to another team wit the quickness

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Okay.. that's all fine and good, but you said in December that you had hella quotables stacked up that you were going to share 2-3 months from December, which it is now 2-3 months from December and I am just wondering where all these quotes are that you have stacked up?

Sccit

Okay.. that's all fine and good, but you said in December that you had hella quotables stacked up that you were going to share 2-3 months from December, which it is now 2-3 months from December and I am just wondering where all these quotes are that you have stacked up?

considering the entire laker team went down and we're now playing with a d-league squad, those quotables from yall will have to be brought up next season....i still got em sittin here tho, dont trip.

"Listen & Hear all the hate that’s being thrown at us & remember every person that’s kicking you when you’re down. B/c next year it ain’t gunna be this way."-KOBE

u can keep prayin for the downfall of LA, bru....but just know, one man's prayer is not enough.

Hack Wilson - real

enjoy suckin these nuts as rondo bolts to another team wit the quickness
as long as its not to the lakers

• Muthafuckin' Don!

considering the entire laker team went down and we're now playing with a d-league squad, those quotables from yall will have to be brought up next season....i still got em sittin here tho, dont trip.

"Listen & Hear all the hate that’s being thrown at us & remember every person that’s kicking you when you’re down. B/c next year it ain’t gunna be this way."-KOBE

u can keep prayin for the downfall of LA, bru....but just know, one man's prayer is not enough.

That's like Virtuoso and the conspiracy theorists always putting off the complete economic crash and the end of society as we know it... for yet another year.

I give you credit for putting a time limit on things, at least you got more balls behind your statements than Virtuoso does.  He never even puts a time limit, just leaves everything open ended.  You put a 2-3 month time limit on your convictions back in December, and that didn't work out... so now you have extended them a year... so we will revisit this convo a year from now.

But injuries are not always a valid excuse, by the way.  Because part of my argument was that Kobe will not be able to stay healthy.

Also... it's not that I want LA to fail.  I love LA.... it's the greatest city in America... but being at a forum where you can pull up statements and predictions from previous months, I think it is fun to watch people eat their words, and to continually prove myself right. 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 10:45:27 AM by Infinite »

Citizen-Y

All my posts were right. 

Suck it long, suck it hard

Sccit

That's like Virtuoso and the conspiracy theorists always putting off the complete economic crash and the end of society as we know it... for yet another year.

I give you credit for putting a time limit on things, at least you got more balls behind your statements than Virtuoso does.  He never even puts a time limit, just leaves everything open ended.  You put a 2-3 month time limit on your convictions back in December, and that didn't work out... so now you have extended them a year... so we will revisit this convo a year from now.

But injuries are not always a valid excuse, by the way.  Because part of my argument was that Kobe will not be able to stay healthy.

Also... it's not that I want LA to fail.  I love LA.... it's the greatest city in America... but being at a forum where you can pull up statements and predictions from previous months, I think it is fun to watch people eat their words, and to continually prove myself right.

u want lakers 2 fail just so u can say u were right....that's the devils trickery in the flesh cuzz.

naah, but foreal, just wait and see.....u did say kobe would get injured again and u were right. but it's an unrelated injury and im hopin that this extended time off will be enough 2 heal the wounds. it should be.

Hack Wilson - real

he'll just get injured again next year like most 45 year old players do