Author Topic: Euros Love 2Pac More Than We Knew.......  (Read 984 times)

bouli77

Re: Euros Love 2Pac More Than We Knew.......
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2014, 03:19:58 PM »
I can't believe ya'll are actually trying to make a case that Russia is Europe.  Russia is not fucking Europe, wtf!!  That's why one is called Russia and one is called Europe.  Is Mexico America now?  Mexico is next to America does that make it America?

Maybe Canada is America now!! After all, Canada is next to America.

What the hell are you guys talking about.   Sccit was probably high and just pulled an article from the web and didn't even read it.  So then he tried to pass it off with some Eurasia line, which I haven't heard the word "Eurasia" since I was in the 5th grade.  

Okay.. simple enough, so Sccit posts an article without reading it cause he was high as fucc... no big deal.

But this bouli and others actually trying to legitimately and academically argue that Russia is Europe is blowing my mind.

post of the year, lol, smh,

so let me get this straight, Infinite, the holier than thou almighty poster of this forum, who calls poster who dare criticize his ways "illiterate" actually thought that Russia was a continent ? wow, now that's illiterate. I know America's isolationist ways make it difficult for some of y'all to fathom that there is life outside the US but still, that's a pretty basic distinction that you're taught early on in grade school. lmao. Infinite doesn't have any ounce of legitimacy to call other people "illiterate fucks" (as if he had any before) after such a post, i'm flabbergasted by such general knowledge shortcomings, like really, who doesn't know the difference between a country and a continent for fuck's sake.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Cey35bBWXls" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Cey35bBWXls</a>

i guess that's what happens when you discard shakespeare and einstein in favor of 2pac.

It's basically done by all the people that contribute to the site, looking out... it's a truly Libertarian system

yeah forreal, like imagine if you had contributed to the Russian page :

" Russia is not Europe,  That's why one is called Russia and one is called Europe.  Is Mexico America now?  Mexico is next to America does that make it America?

Maybe Canada is America now!! After all, Canada is next to America."

that would do wonders teaching the children about Infinite's visionary world map.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:51:00 PM by bouli77 »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2014, 04:05:27 PM »

Russia is Asia's hat

which doesn't mean its whole territory is in Asia.

it does as far as i'm concerned.  sure, Alaska is part of the USA but that's because the Canadians are too stupid to take it back from us.

Fuck alaska! Usa can keep that shit !!! Bunch of fucking drunk eskimos canada doesnt need that sht

bouli77

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2014, 04:23:15 PM »
alaska doesn't belong to canada though, it never did. it was bought by the us from russia

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2014, 05:50:02 PM »
1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001.  i count 11 years there brobro

this must be dumbest post ever

so for you from 01/01/1991 until 01/01/2001 that's 11 years  ::) ::) or i make it easier for you 2001-1991=11 hahahaa

Jimmy H.

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2014, 06:36:30 PM »

2pac and hip-hop music is the best thing America has ever produced
They also produce these great things called "Geography Text Books".  Maybe you should turn off that hip-hop music for a few minutes and pick up one and you won't look like such a silly son of a bitch all the time with shit like this....

I can't believe ya'll are actually trying to make a case that Russia is Europe.  Russia is not fucking Europe, wtf!!  That's why one is called Russia and one is called Europe.  Is Mexico America now?  Mexico is next to America does that make it America?

Maybe Canada is America now!! After all, Canada is next to America.

What the hell are you guys talking about.   Sccit was probably high and just pulled an article from the web and didn't even read it.  So then he tried to pass it off with some Eurasia line, which I haven't heard the word "Eurasia" since I was in the 5th grade. 

Okay.. simple enough, so Sccit posts an article without reading it cause he was high as fucc... no big deal.

But this bouli and others actually trying to legitimately and academically argue that Russia is Europe is blowing my mind.
  Some rappers once theorized that hip-hop music is the CNN of the culture.  Apparently, some fans took this literally. Perhaps, this is a great example of what happens when grown men actually think rap is the best way to learn about world history.

Seagully

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2014, 12:30:35 AM »
infinite WINS!!!

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2014, 01:34:31 AM »
Most part of Russia is asian yet most important cities are located in european part of Russia.
Russian culture is more european than asian.
But Europe is not only a continent. When we say Europe nowadays we mostly mean European Union. Russia is not part of EU. What is more there is a conflict between Europe and Russia. Recent conflict in Ukraine is nothing but conflict between "going Europe" or "going Russia" when it comes to economy, culture etc.
So no... Russia is not Europe. To many differences.

bouli77

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2014, 01:52:02 AM »
if you look at the broader spectrum, of course Russia's culture is part European (whether it's the language, music, literature, etc.) and has been part of European politics for centuries.  European Union and Europe is a different thing. Slavs are from Europe yet Serbia, Albania and Russia are not in the EU, but still in Europe. The EU is just an economic partnership, not being member of it doesn't disqualify you from being in Europe. Like during the civil war, some states left the Union and joined the Confederacy, so states like Louisiana were not part of the USA (the political entity) anymore but were still located in America (the geographical region). It's the same for Russia except that they were never part of the Union to begin with since they were Communists when the capital, western infuenced European Union was created in 1957.

Bottom line is, you can twist this all you want, Russia's most populated regions are in Europe. The politically relevant part of Russia is in Europe, and Russia's decision makers are of European culture more than asian culture, and the fact that there's an on going conflict of interest between Russia and the European Union doesn't change that fact. so Russia is in Eurasia and in no way you can say that Russia is not part of Europe.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2014, 02:13:18 AM »
if you look at the broader spectrum, of course Russia's culture is part European (whether it's the language, music, literature, etc.) and has been part of European politics for centuries.  European Union and Europe is a different thing. Slavs are from Europe yet Serbia, Albania and Russia are not in the EU, but still in Europe. The EU is just an economic partnership, not being member of it doesn't disqualify you from being in Europe. Like during the civil war, some states left the Union and joined the Confederacy, so states like Louisiana were not part of the USA (the political entity) anymore but were still located in America (the geographical region). It's the same for Russia except that they were never part of the Union to begin with since they were Communists when the capital, western infuenced European Union was created in 1957.

Bottom line is, you can twist this all you want, Russia's most populated regions are in Europe. The politically relevant part of Russia is in Europe, and Russia's decision makers are of European culture more than asian culture, and the fact that there's an on going conflict of interest between Russia and the European Union doesn't change that fact. so Russia is in Eurasia and in no way you can say that Russia is not part of Europe.

If we speak cultural history - yes, you are right. Russia is more european. If we speak of localisation - Russia is Eurasia.
But don't forget that we're living in the age of changes in europe. Russia goes in different direction than European Union. And nowadays European Union's territory takes almost whole European continent.
Hell.. i was speaking with some russian students that i met in my city few days ago... they were mostly like "we don't want your Europe in Russia". Well... they don't see themselves as europe citizens . They see themselves as Russians.
Russia is isolated from others. They got their own internet, their own facebook etc. They are far from Europe, far from western culture and they are isolated. On the other hand you got open borders in Europen Union, you just feel European when you can travel whole Europe without passport etc. That's the difference. Yes... in some ways they are in Europe... mainly geoplitically, but they are not part of modern Europe.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 02:19:21 AM by shoo »

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2014, 04:09:06 AM »
Really guys???

Just leave it like that:
"euros Love 2 Pac more than we knew"

Im italian i can live with that
Preach

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2014, 10:52:50 AM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2014, 11:28:08 AM »
i feel dumber after reading this thread...

yet my sides are hurting w laughter its almost like acid.