Author Topic: Euros Love 2Pac More Than We Knew.......  (Read 987 times)

Sccit

Euros Love 2Pac More Than We Knew.......
« on: March 21, 2014, 11:16:02 PM »
Vladimir Putin's top aide Vladislav Surkov mocks US sanctions: 'The only thing that interests me about the US is Tupac, and I don't need a visa' for that

A top aide to President Vladimir Putin has laughed off the sanctions imposed by the US, saying the only thing he likes about America is Tupac, and he "doesn't need a visa" to listen to rap music.

Vladislav Surkov, one of the seven Russian officials slapped with White House sanctions, told a Russian newspaper being on America's blacklist is a "big honour" for him.
He added: "The only things that interest me in the US are Tupac Shakur, Allen Ginsberg, and Jackson Pollock. I don’t need a visa to access their work. I lose nothing."

Similarly, Russia's Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, tweeted the sanctions appeared to have been drawn by "some pranksters" on behalf of "comrade" Obama.
Rogozin tweeted: "Comrade Obama... What will you do with those who have neither accounts nor property abroad? Or didn’t you think of that?"

The incendiary comments come shortly after Kremlin-backed television presenter Dmitry Kiselyov warned Moscow could turn the US "into radioactive ash" in a nuclear attack.

"Russia is the only country in the world realistically capable of turning the United States into radioactive ash," Kiselyov said standing in front of a large screen depicting a mushroom cloud produced by a nuclear explosion.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putins-top-aide-vladislav-surkov-mocks-us-sanctions-the-only-thing-that-interests-me-about-the-us-is-tupac-and-i-dont-need-a-visa-for-that-9200170.html

REAL SPIT THO

123imagee

Re: Euros Love 2Pac More Than We Knew.......
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 03:31:56 AM »
He Probably Just Knows "Changes" & "California Love"

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 04:40:50 AM »
My friend but you know that russia is Not in Europe?!?!

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 10:17:40 AM »

Not true.. It's in both. Eurasia

Still, that's pretty dope

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 10:48:21 AM »

exactly

russians are asians

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 10:54:15 AM »
Y'all didn't go to school, huh?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 10:57:45 AM »
you went to public school in LA, right?   if so that's about as bad an education as one can get in this country

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 11:02:35 AM »
Yet u dint know that a large part of Russia was in Europe, and that 1991-2001=11 years

Ol broken head lookin muflucka

bouli77

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 11:12:02 AM »

exactly

russians are asians

SMH,

all the important Russian cities politically speaking are in Europe (except moscow), and most Russian oligarchs and politicians come from the European side of Russia. Asian Russia covers everything east of  Mount Elbrus, the natural border between Europe and Asia, the rest being located in Europe.

lmao at the quote though, priceless
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 11:15:10 AM by bouli77 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 11:14:44 AM »
1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001.  i count 11 years there brobro

Russia is Asia's hat

bouli77

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 11:18:02 AM »

Russia is Asia's hat

which doesn't mean its whole territory is in Asia.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 11:22:53 AM »

Russia is Asia's hat

which doesn't mean its whole territory is in Asia.

it does as far as i'm concerned.  sure, Alaska is part of the USA but that's because the Canadians are too stupid to take it back from us.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2014, 11:27:59 AM »
nice thread... sounds like him and I have a lot in common.  2pac and hip-hop music is the best thing America has ever produced
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

bouli77

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 11:29:51 AM »
the comparison isn't relevant. Alaska is an overseas territory, just like France has overseas possessions in the Carribean and in Africa, yet we don't consider none of these countries other than American and European, rightly so.

in Russia's case, it's way different, a good chunk of its mainland is situated in Europe, not only politically but also geographically, naturally if you will, as the urals are the natural border between Europe and Asia. whereas Alaska was bought, which is something altogether different.

what's more, Russia has been part of European politics for centuries, and culturally, Russia is as European as it gets.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 11:44:31 AM by bouli77 »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2014, 12:18:53 PM »
I can't believe ya'll are actually trying to make a case that Russia is Europe.  Russia is not fucking Europe, wtf!!  That's why one is called Russia and one is called Europe.  Is Mexico America now?  Mexico is next to America does that make it America?

Maybe Canada is America now!! After all, Canada is next to America.

What the hell are you guys talking about.   Sccit was probably high and just pulled an article from the web and didn't even read it.  So then he tried to pass it off with some Eurasia line, which I haven't heard the word "Eurasia" since I was in the 5th grade. 

Okay.. simple enough, so Sccit posts an article without reading it cause he was high as fucc... no big deal.

But this bouli and others actually trying to legitimately and academically argue that Russia is Europe is blowing my mind.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:23:04 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)