Author Topic: Local sports rant for the day... played some football in the cold...  (Read 149 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
fuckin sucks man.. we had this Muslim flag football league and the team I was on got fucking destroyed.  I haven't played any sports in like a year so I was all excited to get back out there.  The team captain had me at quarterback, I hate being quarterback if I'm not running the team.. wouldn't have mattered today no matter what we did it didn't work.  I got pulled after the first 3 drives with like 1 completion and 1 interception.   I made no plays on defense.  First play of the game, I'm just standing with stone blocks in my feet out on the corner, a pass goes in front of me, gets tipped up in the air and to the left.  I was back a bit and nobody noticed me not making the play.  But had I not had stone blocks in my shoes and actually fucking reacted and been trying to make a play I could of had a easy pick 6 on the first play of the game.   Dropped a pass in the endzone.  31 years old feeling old and out of shape out there and that's after spending the last few weeks trying to get in shape.  The weather is still fucking cold in Kansas city and it is spring now.... KU loses it's tournament game to a 10 seed... The Royals wasted millions on Infante the guy can't even stay healthy.  He has had all spring and still can't get over "arm soreness", they are loading him up with cortizone shots, resting him, everything and he still won't get better.  We have no back up infielder cause we cut Infante.  Even the shortstop Escobar has been injured much of spring training and he can't hit anyway and you can't pinch hit for him because there is no backup for him.  The Chiefs lost everybody in spring training and gained no one and the Broncos picked up everyone, so good luck for us ever having a home playoff game, it will never happen until Peyton retires and I honestly think he will play another 4 years.  That's my sports rant for the day...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Local sports rant for the day... played some football in the cold...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 03:11:45 PM »
damn...u pretty good at basketball tho, u should join a b-ball league instead of flag football. i mean, if u play football i duno bout flag football lol....but i bet u could be way better at basketball if u worked on developin ur game

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 03:15:32 PM »
i don't think Peyton's neck holds up another 2 years

hope i'm wrong though

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 04:25:13 PM »
damn...u pretty good at basketball tho, u should join a b-ball league instead of flag football. i mean, if u play football i duno bout flag football lol....but i bet u could be way better at basketball if u worked on developin ur game

In real football I'm not that good, but in flag football I'm pretty much the same as I am in basketball.

I have good hands and theoretically I am quick.  But not when I'm 31 years old and out of shape.... I'm fucking pissed.  My team lost like 48 to 12.   I was considering going on some starvation kick for the next 48 hours but then I read some stuff online about how your body goes into starvation mode and starts converting all food to fat once you do eat.  So I'm going to bike like 30 fucking miles right now and then come home and take 2 advil PM and smoke trees on an empty stomach and sleep for like 12 hours.  
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)