Author Topic: World Premiere: MC Ren Releases New Single “Rebel Music” With E-A-Ski (DOWNLOAD)  (Read 1610 times)

woof

Ski are you producing on Cube's new album ? I want more joints like Pros vs. Joes !

The_Offence

my nigga ren still got it.

mreaski

• 'G'
Ski are you producing on Cube's new album ? I want more joints like Pros vs. Joes !
yes we got some heat

DJSpin

Nice track. Hook is weak though.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This is what the game was needing.  Props to Ren.  Very good joint... fucc anybody that doesn't like this joint go listen to some Drake cause your a st8 bitch
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

mreaski

• 'G'
This is what the game was needing.  Props to Ren.  Very good joint... fucc anybody that doesn't like this joint go listen to some Drake cause your a st8 bitch
REAL TALK

bouli77

good song, but not my favorite song that Ski has produced as of lately. keep up the good work Ski  8) and props for posting

BIGWORM

Ahh man about time!!! Ren is real and relevant with this.

mreaski

• 'G'
good song, but not my favorite song that Ski has produced as of lately. keep up the good work Ski  8) and props for posting
thanks for the love

Lucifuge

Dope shit for real. Ren is back, sound hungry. Beat is real hard dope! 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

dameons

thank you for this
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2014, 05:58:47 PM »
First day purchase...Both of these guys have been thru and seen it all. Very excited to hear more . Reminds  of a track Paris would have done.

JeremyM

Very nice!

I'm still bitter that Earthquake never came out... And that I never downloaded it but apparently it leaked at some point! I've still got the single with all of the previews on it.

Will_B

Very nice!

I'm still bitter that Earthquake never came out... And that I never downloaded it but apparently it leaked at some point! I've still got the single with all of the previews on it.

Ski said he'd leak it when his new album comes out??

JeremyM

Very nice!

Ski said he'd leak it when his new album comes out??

Nice. I'd sign up for a new Ski album to go with the classic one!

Jome

Nice track. Hook is weak though.

Yeah, dope track, but could do without the hook.. would rather hear some Kobe Kokilla on the hook.