Poll

who is the better player at their peak?

Dwight Howard...future HOFer
3 (50%)
Ron Artest aka Metta World Piss
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: OFF SHOOT POLL: who is better at their best, Dwight Howard vs Ron Artest  (Read 418 times)

Hack Wilson - real

NIK says Ron ARtest at his peak is a better player than Dwight Howard.

do you agree?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Bruce Bowen.

Sccit

I AGREE WIT NIK

Citizen-Y

Ron was always second or third banana

Sccit

And Dwight is in his prime and is a third option.....what's ya point?

Hack Wilson - real

3rd option? lmao  never in his career

you must forget how your own franchise BEGGED him with banners to stay with the Lakers.  Not even the Bobcats would stoop to that level.  Lmao @ the way you try to spin everything.  We should start calling you Maytag, Mr. spin cycle :D

Citizen-Y

you must forget how your own franchise BEGGED him with banners to stay with the Lakers.  Not even the Bobcats would stoop to that level.  Lmao @ the way you try to spin everything.  We should start calling you Maytag, Mr. spin cycle :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
im gonna say ron artest was more of a factor in his prime he ws feared no one fears dwight.

Sccit

james harden and chandler parsons both average more shot attempts than dwight....so yea, he the 3rd option brobro

and i can give a shit less what jim buss dumbassness caused him 2 do. that dont reflect my opinions in any way whatsoever. we also hired d'antoni over phil, so go figure

and who the fuck is we lmfao

Sccit

im gonna say ron artest was more of a factor in his prime he ws feared no one fears dwight.

MONEY

Hack Wilson - real

if you think PArsons is more important to that team than Howard then you might as well stop following sports all together

Howard is the guy YOUR franchise begged to come back and you act as if Chandler Parson's ass is more important...#trollshit.  that's like saying 16 is more than 17 lol

Sccit

if you think PArsons is more important to that team than Howard then you might as well stop following sports all together

Howard is the guy YOUR franchise begged to come back and you act as if Chandler Parson's ass is more important...#trollshit.  that's like saying 16 is more than 17 lol

i dont think u know what it means 2 be a 3rd option based on what ur sayin

Hack Wilson - real

howard might not be able to create his own shots like the greatest big men but all you gotta do is chuck the ball in to him and he's got a 50% + chance of dunking or getting a lay up.   parsons ain't getting begged by the Lakers to sign with a big ass banner.

Sccit

again, i dont think u know what a 3rd option means

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Lol...nigga lead a team to the finals.