Author Topic: somebody please console me over this Infante/Banafacio Kc Royals  (Read 512 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This was supposed to be a glorious opening day.  Coming off their first winning season in a decade, james shields on the mound, and the Royals rock solid at every position.  That was the dream opening day.  Now its all fucced up....

Fuccing Infante, the 30 million dollar man, is acting like he got his money and doesn't give a shit now.  The guy has a bone spur and they have been saying he's fine all spring but he's sayin he still has pain and he's not hitting worth a shit even in minor league games.

This is a disaster.  I LOVED Banafacio, he was awesome after the royals picked him up late last year.  He hit over .300 and played good defense anywhere on the diamond and ran faster than any player I've ever seen.  Now he is tearing it up with the Cubs all spring training.   But the fuccing royals had to go and cut him...

So now with banafacio gone for no logical reason and Infante milking an injury and acting like he doesn't give a shit, the royals will start the season with a gaping hole at second base.  After starting the offseason with Banafacio on the roster and paying 30 million to Infante, the Royals have niether for opening day!!

To make matters worse, Ned Yost who overmanages everything and loves to juggle lineups everyday now has an excuse to fucc with players heads and change the lineup and batting order everyday.  With Infante and Aoki it would of locked in the top of the order and everything else fell in line.  Now our genius manager has been putting our shortstop escobar in the 2 hole, and escobar was one of the worst hitters in the league last year, statistically, but ned in all his wisdom is putting him there because he's a "good bunter".  So he will be a consistent rally killer at the top of the order for opening day and then ned will begin juggling the lineup everyday thereafter fuccing wit players heads and allowing for no consistency.

This just pisses me off because other than that everything would have been perfect.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:43:07 AM by Infinite... I Killed Hip-Hop »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: somebody please console me over this Infante/Banafacio Kc Royals
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 02:51:40 PM »
ANYBODY WANT TO GIVE AN UPDATE ON HOW BANAFACIO HAS DONE SO FAR THIS SEASON???

...Infinite knows his shit!  I knew this guy was a gem.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 03:15:36 PM »
nobody wants to console you because of how badly you've acted an ass here at the dub......I mean, just 2 keep it real no one likes u. not even your biggest supporter aka me. so you probably have to go find another place to be consoled...a place where actin like an insecure douchebag doesn't bother any1.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 03:35:06 PM »
FOH bruh, royals are and always will be ass. You lucky theyre in the sorry AL and dont have to face my dodgers.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 07:45:11 PM »
FOH bruh, royals are and always will be ass. You lucky theyre in the sorry AL and dont have to face my dodgers.

No.. they are doing well.. I'm actually really happy with the Royals right now and the way they are playing.  There is just that one nagging issue, that I was pissed they cut Banafacio because I knew he was a gem.

I just bumped this thread because Banafacio is actually the best player in the league so far this year and I posted all this before the season started

MistaNova

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 07:58:15 PM »
Emilio Bonifacio is the best player in the (national) league? You should just stick to watching the Royals and stop thinking you know shit about other teams and leagues.

Not like it would matter if Bonifacio was still in Kansas though. The Tigers are going to win that division and (at best) the Royals will be fighting with the Indians for second place in the division.
On a side note, at least we know Bonifacio is going to get traded this season, barring injury or a huge collapse (which are both pretty likely since Bonifacio's probably going to fall apart soon) the Cubs should be able to get a decent prospect in return.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 08:14:50 PM »

No.. they are doing well.. I'm actually really happy with the Royals right now and the way they are playing.  There is just that one nagging issue, that I was pissed they cut Banafacio because I knew he was a gem.

I just bumped this thread because Banafacio is actually the best player in the league so far this year and I posted all this before the season started

wtf are you talking about?? the season literally just started, almost equivalant of the nba 3 games into the season, you cant determine something like that with a small sample like a few games in, bring this shit back up late august/early september

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 09:29:54 PM »
Blunt Tyme and Iveus summed what I was about to say already. Lmao at declaring the guy the best player in the league thus far, the season just fucking started.

Anyways, count your blessings bro. Brewers gave your team an extremely team-friendly contract and quality player in Norichika Aoki

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 09:34:28 PM »
Emilio Bonifacio is the best player in the (national) league? You should just stick to watching the Royals and stop thinking you know shit about other teams and leagues.

Not like it would matter if Bonifacio was still in Kansas though. The Tigers are going to win that division and (at best) the Royals will be fighting with the Indians for second place in the division.
On a side note, at least we know Bonifacio is going to get traded this season, barring injury or a huge collapse (which are both pretty likely since Bonifacio's probably going to fall apart soon) the Cubs should be able to get a decent prospect in return.

He has the best OPS in baseball... I think it's pretty fair to say he's been the best player in the league so far.  His got 4 hits in both of his first two games.  That's a feat that has hardly ever been done.

You can make an argument that other players have been as good or better, but you can't deny that Banafacio is at the top of the conversation for best start to the season so far.  

By the way... Royals are on the uprise!! They may be .500 now, but keep in mind they started the season against two of the last three Cy Young winners in Detroit, and also had to play a series against Tampa who are the favorite to win the world series.  Now they get a stretch with teams like that Twins and Astros, they are on the uprise!!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 09:41:34 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 09:36:50 PM »

wtf are you talking about?? the season literally just started, almost equivalant of the nba 3 games into the season, you cant determine something like that with a small sample like a few games in, bring this shit back up late august/early september

Of course it is a small sample size.   And waiting till August is a little bit of a stretch, I think after 100-200 at bats and Banafacio is still tearing shit up it will be a good time to bump this thread up again to remind you that... INFINITE KNOWS HIS SHIT!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 09:39:34 PM »

Anyways, count your blessings bro. Brewers gave your team an extremely team-friendly contract and quality player in Norichika Aoki

In that regard, you are correct my friend...

...Aoki is fuccing awesome.  Two weeks into the season and I already love this guy.  Seeing his height and stance for the first time, it's so easy for him to get a walk.  And he knows how to slap a ball with two strikes or pound it into the ground for a single, he's a tough out, and he's not going to strike out.  He's already been the difference in 2 or 3 games for us, making big plays in the field and setting the table for the middle of the order.

(But by the way, Don't Sleep on Will Smith, he has been very solid so far this year in his own right pitching for the Brewers)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 09:48:34 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »

MistaNova

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 09:56:29 PM »
He has the best OPS in baseball... I think it's pretty fair to say he's been the best player in the league so far.  His got 4 hits in both of his first two games.  That's a feat that has hardly ever been done.

You can make an argument that other players have been as good or better, but you can't deny that Banafacio is at the top of the conversation for best start to the season so far. 

By the way... Royals are on the uprise!! They may be .500 now, but keep in mind they started the season against two of the last three Cy Young winners in Detroit, and also had to play a series against Tampa who are the favorite to win the world series.  Now they get a stretch with teams like that Twins and Astros, they are on the uprise!!

Lol, having the highest OPS makes you the best player in the league? The season just started like a week or so ago, the "best player in the league so far" doesn't mean shit. And yes, Bonifacio has had a hot start, but guess what, it won't continue. It happens every year. Somebody has a hot first week or hot first month and then completely falls off shortly afterwards. Bonifacio will not continue producing at this rate, he'll eventually fall off and you can finally stop bitching about how the Royals should have never cut him.

And Tampa Bay is not a favorite to win the World Series. They have pitching depth for days (although that's being tested right now with injuries to Moore and Hellickson) but their offense is Longoria, Myers, Zobrist and a cast of characters. Any of the potential NL-penant winners like the Cardinals, Reds, Pirates, Braves, Diamondbacks and Dodgers could wipe them out.

And no, the Royals aren't going anywhere but the local church to pray that all of the Tigers players get hurt or have down years. They just don't have the talent that the Tigers have and their margin for error is much smaller than Detroit's. Hell, even the Indians are a much better team than the Royals.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 10:22:54 PM »
^ Agreed. I don't even have Tampa as the favorite coming out of the AL. Detroit should have the AL on lock.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2014, 10:31:18 PM »
Pineda for Cy Young

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2014, 01:10:49 AM »
Oh and just a FYI, he doesn't have the best OPS in baseball. It's impressive as hell of course, but it's still not even close to Chase Utley's 1.369.

1.   Utley (PHI)   1.369
2.   Hamilton (LAA)   1.286
3.   Gonzalez (COL)   1.228
4.   Freeman (ATL)   1.219
5.   Perez (KCR)   1.219
6.   Tulowitzki (COL)   1.189
7.   Blackmon (COL)   1.178
8.   Cuddyer (COL)   1.176
9.   Kubel (MIN)   **1.212
10.   Bautista (TOR)   1.162

Those are the top 10 OPS currently.