Author Topic: NEW LEAK: O.F.T.B. Demo Tape 1996 (was up on ebay several months ago)  (Read 2164 times)

aerroc

« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 10:49:30 PM by correa »

Will_B

Re: NEW LEAK: O.F.T.B. Demo Tape 1996 (was up on ebay several months ago)
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2014, 11:22:30 PM »
so just to clarify, someone got the missing dr files, threw in a deathrow boxset song or 2....threw it on a tape and sold it on ebay, the someone ripped it and put it here?

Was thinking that last night. But it's be possible to tell if mp3 sourced no?

Koma

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 12:14:02 AM »
so just to clarify, someone got the missing dr files, threw in a deathrow boxset song or 2....threw it on a tape and sold it on ebay, the someone ripped it and put it here?

i guess but the box set and d.r. files are available at flac im pretty sure...i downloaded it just to be sure and listened to worldwide, and correct me if im wrong but arent the OFTB verses the versions they re did for the D.R. files that everyone got pissy about them re doing....the og dont sound like that

the cusses are only censored on this one so you can pretty much confirm its the dirty with the cusses blanked....also, theres a live dirty version thats will confirm it if i can find it, been a while since i saw it.

also, didnt OFTB confirm they had re done verses on the D.R. files...? so unless they went back in time to re do a 1995 demo....i would say its fake
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 12:16:47 AM by Koma »

LarsVerb

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2014, 01:12:55 AM »

i guess but the box set and d.r. files are available at flac im pretty sure...i downloaded it just to be sure and listened to worldwide, and correct me if im wrong but arent the OFTB verses the versions they re did for the D.R. files that everyone got pissy about them re doing....the og dont sound like that

the cusses are only censored on this one so you can pretty much confirm its the dirty with the cusses blanked....also, theres a live dirty version thats will confirm it if i can find it, been a while since i saw it.

also, didnt OFTB confirm they had re done verses on the D.R. files...? so unless they went back in time to re do a 1995 demo....i would say its fake

No that version u post is the radio version with rerecorded oftb verses, probably done in 1997 confirmed by flipside and they even say 1997 in the song at the end of verse 1. This is 1996 in the missing dr files version.  Its not only censored cussed words, they have totally new radio friendly verses on that verion u post. That live version you talk about is also from after 2pac passed away.

I am pretty sure that oftb not rerecorded there verses for the missing dr files version. There is even another rip leaked from Worldwide with the same verses.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 01:35:18 AM by LarsVerb »

aerroc

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 02:14:55 AM »
man fuck this fake shit
i guess thats expected when dealing with 2cock-forum
NOTORIOUS WACKAVELI - ALL THINGS CORRUPT!

aerroc

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 02:43:36 AM »

I am pretty sure that oftb not rerecorded there verses for the missing dr files version. There is even another rip leaked from Worldwide with the same verses.
[/quote]

i think ur full of shit
like the same shit that comes out your mouth when you half ass interview some 1
ur so uncertain bout the shit u ask or don't ask should i say cause its looks like its always a 1 sided conversation
why should we you believe you

btw you should ask @jmix on how to conduct a proper interview just cause your site half asses everything don't mean you have to also
we all notice on how u slack if you cant do it right quit bitch!

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 09:32:56 AM »
i think ur full of shit
ur so uncertain bout the shit u ask or don't ask should i say cause its looks like its always a 1 sided conversation

btw you should ask @jmix on how to conduct a proper interview just cause your site half asses everything don't mean you have to also

do you ever stop talkin sht on the internet? lol.. you been scum ever since you got on the scene.. always looking for that internet drama... why dont you get outside one of these days and do something with your life? how about that?

aerroc

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 03:01:29 PM »
i think ur full of shit

do you ever stop talkin sht on the internet? lol.. you been scum ever since you got on the scene.. always looking for that internet drama... why dont you get outside one of these days and do something with your life? how about that?

no
and i already did

aerroc

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 03:06:13 PM »
i think ur full of shit

so u signed up today just to tell me that
lmoa fuck you and go back to NW
NO ONES cares bout you being NW staff u have no say here we supposed to be intimidated by you is that you Pappa Pooch :D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 03:07:57 PM by correa »

jmix

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 03:25:54 PM »
lots of fake alts seem to be surfacing.. i see that 2f is so active that members are going to any other forum with some activity. I think that funny because if 2f was a great place to be.. why do i keep seeing these clowns EVERYWHERE ELSE? I am only noting the obvious, here.

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2014, 06:11:20 AM »

NO ONES cares bout you being NW staff u have no say here we supposed to be intimidated by you is that you Pappa Pooch :D

nope... i plan on being here for a while actually now.... no reason i cant contribute here right? :D something that youve never been able to do... anywhere...

you are absolute scum... always have been.. always will be.... never expected anything more from you other then trolling, negativity and e-beefin with people... pathetic 

lots of fake alts seem to be surfacing.. i see that 2f is so active that members are going to any other forum with some activity. I think that funny because if 2f was a great place to be.. why do i keep seeing these clowns EVERYWHERE ELSE? I am only noting the obvious, here.

do you ever stop running your mouth either? lol.. how you gonna be interviewing all these people close to pac and then go and E-beef with people on the internet like a nerd?.. lol.. seriously though..

activity and stats are just fine too btw... :D just thought id drop by to see what other boards that Team Jesse is trying to ruin now with their onine-sht talking and E-Beef... didnt really expect that here.. but it seems yall trying to do the same sht here...

oh and show me one fake alt... just ONE... or stop lying... cuz we know thats what you good at...

aerroc

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2014, 06:30:46 AM »

nope... i plan on being here for a while actually now.... no reason i cant contribute here right? :D something that youve never been able to do... anywhere...

you are absolute scum... always have been.. always will be.... never expected anything more from you other then trolling, negativity and e-beefin with people... pathetic  

do you ever stop running your mouth either? lol.. how you gonna be interviewing all these people close to pac and then go and E-beef with people on the internet like a nerd?.. lol.. seriously though..

activity and stats are just fine too btw... :D just thought id drop by to see what other boards that Team Jesse is trying to ruin now with their onine-sht talking and E-Beef... didnt really expect that here.. but it seems yall trying to do the same sht here...

oh and show me one fake alt... just ONE... or stop lying... cuz we know thats what you good at...

good for you MR NW
im glad you think so u guys r like roaches u kill one off 2 others come
hows that best place to be at going seems like ya rather be at others
now be a good Pappa Pooch and do what ur told to do ;)
im not buying what nw is selling and as far as im concern ya starting all this shit
btw i wouldn't be talking shit bout jmix here this is not ur homo forum 
lots of jmix fans support here things could get quite ugly again especially for a new member like yourself  ;)
now be a good Pappa Pooch and sit
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 06:41:19 AM by correa »

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 06:39:17 AM »

good for you MR NW

yep.. we are all over the place!

now go do something with that pathetic life of yours... maybe try running your mouth to someone in real life?.. see what happens then...

aerroc

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 06:44:08 AM »

good for you MR NW

now go do something with that pathetic life of yours... maybe try running your mouth to someone in real life?.. see what happens then...

i am this is my hobby when ur retired there's not much 2 do
like ur out of shape ass lol please
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 06:47:16 AM by correa »

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 06:53:50 AM »

good for you MR NW

i am this is my hobby when ur retired there's not much 2 do
like ur out of shape ass lol please

hobby? this is your whole life man! lol.. e-beefin and trolling is what you live for... im just suggesting that you do something else.... live a real life.. not some fake internet life..