Author Topic: NEW LEAK: O.F.T.B. Demo Tape 1996 (was up on ebay several months ago)  (Read 2165 times)

aerroc

Re: NEW LEAK: O.F.T.B. Demo Tape 1996 (was up on ebay several months ago)
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2014, 07:12:03 AM »

so u signed up today just to tell me that
lmoa fuck you and go back to NW
NO ONES cares bout you being NW staff u have no say here we supposed to be intimidated by you is that you Pappa Pooch :D

nope... i plan on being here for a while actually now.... no reason i cant contribute here right? :D something that youve never been able to do... anywhere...

you are absolute scum... always have been.. always will be.... never expected anything more from you other then trolling, negativity and e-beefin with people... pathetic  

lots of fake alts seem to be surfacing.. i see that 2f is so active that members are going to any other forum with some activity. I think that funny because if 2f was a great place to be.. why do i keep seeing these clowns EVERYWHERE ELSE? I am only noting the obvious, here.

do you ever stop running your mouth either? lol.. how you gonna be interviewing all these people close to pac and then go and E-beef with people on the internet like a nerd?.. lol.. seriously though..

activity and stats are just fine too btw... :D just thought id drop by to see what other boards that Team Jesse is trying to ruin now with their onine-sht talking and E-Beef... didnt really expect that here.. but it seems yall trying to do the same sht here...

oh and show me one fake alt... just ONE... or stop lying... cuz we know thats what you good at...

good for you MR NW
im glad you think so u guys r like roaches u kill one off 2 others come
hows that best place to be at going seems like ya rather be at others
now be a good Pappa Pooch and do what ur told to do ;)

yep.. we are all over the place!

now go do something with that pathetic life of yours... maybe try running your mouth to someone in real life?.. see what happens then...

i am this is my hobby when ur retired there's not much 2 do
like ur out of shape ass lol please

hobby? this is your whole life man! lol.. e-beefin and trolling is what you live for... im just suggesting that you do something else.... live a real life.. not some fake internet life..

but i do have a life Pappa Pooch
but im also a music fan just checking out the latest stuff check out the latest interviews god no not lars
might help out on a music req or 2 post a news if i come across something

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2014, 07:19:42 AM »
but i do have a life Pappa Pooch

i really dont think you do man...

but im also a music fan just checking out the latest stuff check out the latest interviews god no not lars
might help out on a music req or 2 post a news if i come across something

dont lie :D

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2014, 10:20:20 AM »
Lmao Hilarious, Just Hilarious ;D Bitchez Still Fighting In 2014 About Pac Forums, Do Like Me And Just Join All Of Em & Rep All Of Em: Bomb1st, 2Pac-Forum, Tupacnation, 2Paclegacy.. All Of Em I Joined All Of Em & Rep Em ;) 

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2014, 10:58:23 AM »
Lmao Hilarious, Just Hilarious ;D Bitchez Still Fighting In 2014 About Pac Forums, Do Like Me And Just Join All Of Em & Rep All Of Em: Bomb1st, 2Pac-Forum, Tupacnation, 2Paclegacy.. All Of Em I Joined All Of Em & Rep Em ;) 

exactly... almost everyone has an account on every forum these days... so the people that talkin sht about this forum or that forum is doin it just to talk sht.... plain and simple.... its almost all the same people on every forum... i think some people fail to realize that..

aerroc

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2014, 02:22:22 PM »

exactly... almost everyone has an account on every forum these days... so the people that talkin sht about this forum or that forum is doin it just to talk sht.... plain and simple.... its almost all the same people on every forum... i think some people fail to realize that..

yeah Pappa Pooch u should stop doing that  ;)

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2014, 03:51:23 PM »
Correa aka aerock aka Tha realests
Biggest fan lol at u u make no sense

aerroc

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2014, 05:42:52 PM »
Correa aka aerock aka Tha realests
Biggest fan lol at u u make no sense

um that will be you troll ;)

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2014, 07:15:53 PM »

yeah Pappa Pooch u should stop doing that  ;)

thats all you here for man.. lol.. just admit it.. stop lying to everyone and yourself...

jmix

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2014, 07:26:10 PM »

do you ever stop running your mouth either? lol.. how you gonna be interviewing all these people close to pac and then go and E-beef with people on the internet like a nerd?.. lol.. seriously though..

activity and stats are just fine too btw... :D just thought id drop by to see what other boards that Team Jesse is trying to ruin now with their onine-sht talking and E-Beef... didnt really expect that here.. but it seems yall trying to do the same sht here...

oh and show me one fake alt... just ONE... or stop lying... cuz we know thats what you good at...

i am not a liar. i have proven this several times to deaf ears,blind eyes, and people unwilling to admit fault.. i remember a russell poole review you guys accused me of writiung, then when i get Russ Poole, which absolutely NO ONE CAN GET, to go on tape and say he wrote it did I get an apology? NO. Hell No. fuck an e-beef. really. But dont expect me to eat your corny shit and say THANK YOU. Fuck that! what kind of MAN would I be, if I did that? And at 2pacforum what the FUCK do you all know about being a MAN about shit? Admitting your wrong when your wrong and being right gracefully? NOTHING, so fuck you guys. call correa a troll when the MF truth is, you 2f punks are only members on here to TROLL. PERIOD. Am I fucking wrong now? coward? Huh? ... Now, ON TOPIC,  about this tape. thanks for it, whoever. But to me its a $700 waste of hd space. For a LEAK. I wish there was some alt or unheard pac but nope. but, as a collector piece, its aiight. The buyer wins, but the rip is not a damn Blow your mind leak, like you guys claim, its weak and soft. So wanna gloat? DROP something decent. I have no qualms with the buyer.. i have problems with the people droppin this like it matters. Got it now? are you relevant? because I dont think you are. Dont call me a liar unless you can prove that shit. I PUT UP OR I SHUT UP. If you havent seen what I mean, you fucking will soon. That is a promise.
I swear you guys post this on dubb as an afterthought then come here to beat your chest about it like you did something.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 07:33:38 PM by jmix »

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2014, 07:59:01 PM »

i am not a liar. i have proven this several times to deaf ears,blind eyes, and people unwilling to admit fault.. i remember a russell poole review you guys accused me of writiung, then when i get Russ Poole, which absolutely NO ONE CAN GET, to go on tape and say he wrote it did I get an apology? NO. Hell No. fuck an e-beef. really. But dont expect me to eat your corny shit and say THANK YOU. Fuck that! what kind of MAN would I be, if I did that? And at 2pacforum what the FUCK do you all know about being a MAN about shit? Admitting your wrong when your wrong and being right gracefully? NOTHING, so fuck you guys. call correa a troll when the MF truth is, you 2f punks are only members on here to TROLL. PERIOD. Am I fucking wrong now? coward? Huh? ... Now, ON TOPIC,  about this tape. thanks for it, whoever. But to me its a $700 waste of hd space. For a LEAK. I wish there was some alt or unheard pac but nope. but, as a collector piece, its aiight. The buyer wins, but the rip is not a damn Blow your mind leak, like you guys claim, its weak and soft. So wanna gloat? DROP something decent. I have no qualms with the buyer.. i have problems with the people droppin this like it matters. Got it now? are you relevant? because I dont think you are. Dont call me a liar unless you can prove that shit. I PUT UP OR I SHUT UP. If you havent seen what I mean, you fucking will soon. That is a promise.
I swear you guys post this on dubb as an afterthought then come here to beat your chest about it like you did something.

you are free to have your opinions of course... im not gonna knock you for that... if yall got problems with certain people or what they do and how they do it.. then thats on you..

but when you talk about 2f dropping fake tracks is that not a lie? were ALL scammers? you kidding me? how would you like it if i went around every forum calling jmix and correa all scammers cuz your boy rj scammed 221? how bout that?  it would help me make an argument wouldnt it? but no.. im not gonna do some fake sht like that.. i can just tell sht how it is.. i dont need to resort to that kinda sht..  but as i said... show me one fake track.... just one... i want you to show me one that 2f dropped this is fake without a doubt... otherwise.. yes you are a liar... cuz this is the sht you and your little goons been saying...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 08:04:43 PM by Craig Frazier »

jmix

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2014, 08:19:29 PM »

you are free to have your opinions of course... im not gonna knock you for that... if yall got problems with certain people or what they do and how they do it.. then thats on you..

but when you talk about 2f dropping fake tracks is that not a lie? were ALL scammers? you kidding me? how would you like it if i went around every forum calling jmix and correa all scammers cuz your boy rj scammed 221? how bout that?  it would help me make an argument wouldnt it? but no.. im not gonna do some fake sht like that.. i can just tell sht how it is.. i dont need to resort to that kinda sht..  but as i said... show me one fake track.... just one... i want you to show me one that 2f dropped this is fake without a doubt... otherwise.. yes you are a liar... cuz this is the sht you and your little goons been saying...

ok. point. 221 dropped a hellrazor clip. said it was a radio clip. no radio lyrics or background to prove it is real. the chorus sounds looped. the burden of proving it fake is not on me, the burden of proof that it is real is on him. a radio friendly lyric? nope. a looped pella over a rough beat with a woman singing is what we got. so i say fake, you show real, or even a explanation of why it could be real, and i will bite my words and say i was wrong. that is how I am. so balls in your court. literally. I play by the rules buddy. I always have. I am a straight shooter. i didnt start this but I wont bow when its thrown my way, internet or not, i will not just take a spiteful guy like 221 in the middle of some imagined forum beef at his word. Im like Missouri, SHOW ME. A tease is for a stripper, the action is for the pimps. that is just how life is. Dont treat me like a stripper, i wont treat you or 221 or lars like one. period.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 08:26:26 PM by jmix »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2014, 08:40:14 PM »
shit got real.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2014, 08:41:11 PM »
j mix post ur interviews at da sauce

jmix

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2014, 08:44:23 PM »
j mix post ur interviews at da sauce

is that a website? yes? I am sorry i was in prison until 2009 i missed out on whats current, i am still catching up on 2011 shit. i mean no disrespect, i have heard of it, but do not know what the sauce is for sure.

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2014, 09:18:19 PM »

ok. point. 221 dropped a hellrazor clip. said it was a radio clip. no radio lyrics or background to prove it is real. the chorus sounds looped. the burden of proving it fake is not on me, the burden of proof that it is real is on him. a radio friendly lyric? nope. a looped pella over a rough beat with a woman singing is what we got. so i say fake, you show real, or even a explanation of why it could be real, and i will bite my words and say i was wrong. that is how I am. so balls in your court. literally. I play by the rules buddy. I always have. I am a straight shooter. i didnt start this but I wont bow when its thrown my way, internet or not, i will not just take a spiteful guy like 221 in the middle of some imagined forum beef at his word. Im like Missouri, SHOW ME. A tease is for a stripper, the action is for the pimps. that is just how life is. Dont treat me like a stripper, i wont treat you or 221 or lars like one. period.

he dropped a clip... if you think its fake then ok.. but you havent provided anything to show it was fake besides your opinion of the way it sounds...  there is nothing in that clip that shows that it wasnt done in 1994... what you can take from it though is that there is some new female vocals... a different mixdown of the og  beat... sounds to be not a loop but some sampling of pacs vocals that could have easily been done in 94... before copy and pasting existed... vocals that on the leaked acapella have val young vocals underneath these sampled pac parts... but no val young to be heard on the clip... so it couldnt have been done using the leaked acapella at least... there would be no way for some online dj to duplicate that clip using only material from before the clip leaked... if so.. im waiting for someone to duplicate it...... if there is nothing there to prove to you that its real then thats fine... scream that all you want... say that YOU think its fake... dont talk about 2f dropping fake alts and all that crap cuz you know a statement like that atm would not be true...