Author Topic: Pineda is on fire.....Montero is ????  (Read 388 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Pineda is on fire.....Montero is ????
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:29:05 PM »
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/4663/jesus-montero

any idea when he'll play in 2014?  dude replaced steroid muscle with pure fat.  not a good look for an A-rod/Melky/Cano associate.  I assume he's a lost cause but he had a promising career if he was born just 10 years earlier lol

Remedy360

Re: Pineda is on fire.....Montero is ????
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 02:08:35 AM »
I still remember you being upset about the trade, talent scout.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 07:18:46 AM »
I still remember you being upset about the trade, talent scout.

fuck yeah.  Montero was on fire that one september the Yanks brought him up.  Of course he's part of that A-rod/Melky (and maybe Cano) crew who are all heavily accused of PED's and all hang out together

never been more proud to admit I was wrong about a trade....sadly for Montero but he looks done already.  smh.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 06:51:42 PM »
Pineda gets killed early and his ERA is still 1.83 lol

still, smh @ today's game

MistaNova

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 06:54:23 PM »
I think Montero still has potential to be the next Nick Johnson. He's already halfway there.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 07:00:24 PM »
I hope Ortiz gets hit in the head tmrw in retaliation

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 07:05:43 PM »
I thought it was so interesting what whoever was calling the Yankees game on YES tonight said. It was Kay, Cone & someone & the "someone" pretty much said that almost every pitcher in baseball uses some sort of substances discretely.

This nigga Pineda got shit on his neck though. The announcer even said that John Farrell said it should be legalized as long as it isn't over the top obvious...like on a niggas neck.

That's crazy to me.

MistaNova

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 07:22:35 PM »
Guys it's totally okay because Pineda wasn't using steroids.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 07:27:11 PM »
i just don't get why he can't pitch regularly lmao

obviously the balls get replaced so much these days and it's not like a spitball back in 1915 when MLB were jews about using baseballs and unless it left the park they kept using it.

MistaNova

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 07:39:02 PM »
He's got Pine in his name, that's probably why.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 11:55:41 PM »
LMFAO at Pineda's ejection for using pine tar. I will be amazed if Yankees have a more embarrassing moment than tonight, especially since Boston is known to do the exact same thing
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 12:00:53 AM by Halu Sination »

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 01:35:18 AM »
How dumb do you have to be to have it so visible when you already got caught once and you're on a national game between the Yankees and Red Sox? With that said, I'll still take an idiotic cheating Pineda over Montero's fatass any day.

MistaNova

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 12:28:39 PM »
How dumb do you have to be to have it so visible when you already got caught once and you're on a national game between the Yankees and Red Sox? With that said, I'll still take an idiotic cheating Pineda over Montero's fatass any day.

Tell us, did you ever hear anything about Pineda using substances during his time in the Mariners organization?

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 04:00:30 PM »

Tell us, did you ever hear anything about Pineda using substances during his time in the Mariners organization?

Not at all, he just pitched a very good rookie season. Obviously not many people were paying attention outside of Seattle, but it's not like he didn't pitch in games against Boston, NY, Philly, etc. Weird shit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 04:27:27 PM »
i heard on Jay Mohr Sports today when he was interviewing Susan Waldman that Susan  knew for a fact that several veterans on the team sat him down after the last time so he's a moron for trying that last night lol