Author Topic: Kevin Garnett passes Magic Johnson  (Read 287 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Kevin Garnett passes Magic Johnson
« on: April 19, 2014, 07:44:05 PM »
for 16th place all time in most NBA playoff rebounds

Sccit

Re: Kevin Garnett passes Magic Johnson
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 11:23:17 AM »
damn..pretty crazy magic even bein in the top 20 from the pg position

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 02:35:13 PM »
not tryin to sound like he's a compiler in any way but dude DID play in 9 NBA finals...you rack up stats easily that way lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 02:37:22 PM »
lol remember when garnett called charlie villenauva a cancer patient and when the media started jumpin on him he flipped it and said "no yall misunderstood i said hes cancerous to whatever team hes on..." that was fucking awesome.

charlie is my least favorite piston ever.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 05:59:01 PM »
charlie actually looked very promisin comin out in his rookie year....i think he'd be a 20-10 guy on a 25 win d'antoni team

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 06:03:01 PM »
lol remember when garnett called charlie villenauva a cancer patient and when the media started jumpin on him he flipped it and said "no yall misunderstood i said hes cancerous to whatever team hes on..." that was fucking awesome.

Lol I honestly lost whatever respect I had for KG at that point. Just man up and admit you said it, apologize, whatever. That was the dumbest explanation I've ever heard.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 06:06:34 PM »

Lol I honestly lost whatever respect I had for KG at that point. Just man up and admit you said it, apologize, whatever. That was the dumbest explanation I've ever heard.

nope.  make him PROVE you said that....don't let Stern suspend you if he feels like it.

KG is the best PF of all time.  Would love to see him get another title before he goes but he'd have to leave Brooklyn.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 06:11:38 PM »
KG IS FUNNYSTYLE, BUT IVE GROWN TO RESPECT DUDE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 06:19:17 PM »

how can you NOT want this guy on your team?