Author Topic: 2pac "They Don't Give a Fuck About Us" original (best Q ever....new leak)  (Read 1243 times)

Hack Wilson - real

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ejj9u1

god damn....this song was always a classic.  now the vocals don't sound fucked up.

D Breezy

always loved this song, bomb1st strikes again.
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

123imagee

no mp3?i get some effin exe-file. can some1 hook up an mp3?

Will_B

Thanks will check this later

Are you using the right link? Plus I thought you bloods didn't like the letter C.

Sendspabe.bom just ain't the same, huh bruh?  ;)

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
Not on the desktop until tomorrow, is this great song tagged?

GangstaBoogy

un-check the "Download with sendspace accelerator and get recommended offers." then download
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doublee313

un-check the "Download with sendspace accelerator and get recommended offers." then download

LOL.  I'm surprised you held back the smart-ass remarks :)  Very nice for once on this forum to help someone without shitting on them (not directing at you).

Also, wasn't this song shitty quality on the album?  If I recall, Daz had a mix he gave to 2pac's mom and she put that on his UOT album (or BDs).  If someone didn't already, compare this to the album version and see which is better.  The album one sounded like it came off a cassette or something (some ghetto shit Daz would do).

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy

LOL.  I'm surprised you held back the smart-ass remarks :)  Very nice for once on this forum to help someone without shitting on them (not directing at you).

Also, wasn't this song shitty quality on the album?  If I recall, Daz had a mix he gave to 2pac's mom and she put that on his UOT album (or BDs).  If someone didn't already, compare this to the album version and see which is better.  The album one sounded like it came off a cassette or something (some ghetto shit Daz would do).

the one on the album came from a dat tape that they already had laying around... johnny j then went over it with some new instrumentation and then they mastered it.... the one that is labeled "og" is actually just the retail version but before johnny added the extra stuff and before it was mastered...

this new leak is a completely new mixdown... but of course its been tampered with somewhere along the way... someone tried to master it... amateurly...  or it was ripped wrong.. one of the two...

either way.. its a new mixdown and it always good to hear something new..
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:29:52 AM by Craig Frazier »

OG Snoopaveli

this track is the Wav one, thats why is .rar

thanks Hack for sharing this CDQ OG !

8)

LostSkanless

your welcome homies.... let's keep it alive.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
your welcome homies.... let's keep it alive.

you're welcome - keep em coming

GangstaBoogy

106mb for this? Not worth it, the version on Better Dayz is basically the same.

ianyo2008

• Lil Geezy

not the same at all, ur a moron, lol...(hearing aid)maybe

GangstaBoogy

not the same at all, ur a moron, lol...(hearing aid)maybe

okay sperm breath, whats so special about this version? sorry i'm not a 2pac collector that gets excited for slightly different mixed versions of his songs. the best version was the violin version from Makaveli & Dillinger either way.