Author Topic: Donald Sternling to sexy girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"  (Read 1125 times)

Hack Wilson - real

lol @ him telling her its okay if she sleeps with black people but not to bring them to Clipper games

dafaq is wrong with this guy?

-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want.  The little I ask you is not to promote it on (instagram) ... and not to bring them to my games."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz30166hN48

Hack Wilson - real

Rochelle Sterling accuses Stiviano as being the type of woman who “engages in conduct designed to target, befriend, seduce and then … receives as gifts transfers of wealth from older men whom she targets for such purposes.”

According to the suit, Stiviano has several aliases, including Vanessa Perez, Monica Gallegos and Maria Valdez.

The suit asks for a return of all cash, land, expensive cars and other items that under California law are the community property of the Sterlings.

_________

so she's a gold digger who probably leaked the video as soon as Sterling dumped her lol.  Looks like she got the ultimate revenge on him (unless he has her killed lol). 

Sccit

the worst part is that it was magic johnson he was talkin bout......u know magic was behind the scenes pullin the strings on all this. next thing u kno, league will remove sterling as owner and magic takes over for the lulz

Hack Wilson - real

the worst part is that it was magic johnson he was talkin bout......u know magic was behind the scenes pullin the strings on all this. next thing u kno, league will remove sterling as owner and magic takes over for the lulz

well the instagram thing was all about magic yes

but then he starts saying CREEPY shit like "your supposed to be a good little white or brown girl" or some eery shit and she's like "i'm mixed" and it goes into some race war type of discussion.

this could be great for the Clippers if they get an owner who wants to win....watch Adam Silver throw the book at Sterling.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LeBron on Sterlings racism: "No room for Donald Sterling in our league."

The ambassador has spoken.

DeeezNuuuts83

Let's see how the Clippers fans deal with it... especially with all of their bitching about the Lakers.  Let's see if they stand behind their team owned by a guy spewing racist remarks.

If it were anyone from the Buss family, you know they'd be having a field day with that.

Hack Wilson - real

Let's see how the Clippers fans deal with it... especially with all of their bitching about the Lakers.  Let's see if they stand behind their team owned by a guy spewing racist remarks.

If it were anyone from the Buss family, you know they'd be having a field day with that.

deal with it?  don't all Clipper fans hate Sterling anyway???

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination

This, are you kidding me? Clipper FANS (not the bandwagon idiots who know nothing about the team) have been whining about Sterling for a very long time. This is a blessing for Clippers because the NBA is going to try to remove Sterling as an owner now.

Remedy360

I'm still convinced that "Clipper fans" didn't exist until the Chris Paul trade.

Citizen-Y

I'm still convinced that "Clipper fans" didn't exist until the Chris Paul trade.

Poors and c list celebrities.

DeeezNuuuts83

Not enough to boycott anything, so they keep lining his pockets.

Hack Wilson - real

well how you can boycott watching Blake and CP3 making a title run???

the only thing I fear here is that the NBA tells the refs to not let the Clippers get into the finals due to Sterling's comments.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
fuck that racist piece of shit. the muthafucka gonna fuck off his whole career and will be given zero respect from his ''peers''. I'm feel sorry for you 'black' clippers fans that done lined this idiots pockets up up until this point you're an 'enemy' to him.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

lol to sexy girlfriend

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.