Author Topic: Donald Sternling to sexy girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"  (Read 1155 times)

Sccit

I find it odd and yet unsurprising how a lot of white and black people in my area (and on various parts of the internet that I've seen) are like "this is freedom of speech" or "this isn't any of our business" even though these are the same people who've attacked/criticized rich/famous/notable people in the past who said something against religions (mainly jews).

lol wtf...its pretty much the opposite. he's bein shitted on left and right and his life is pretty much over. on the flipside, if it was some1 making comments about jews, theyd probably get punished, but not as severely. mel gibson can still make movies, am I wrong?

DS life is not over....he prided himself on having controll over black niggas destinies...thats gonna hurt worse then 2.5 mill fine. once he sells the team his worth will be around 5 billion.

outside of ppl knowing hes adouche nozzle hes gonna live fine. they can make him sell but his wife owns a grip of the team too. hows that work?

also him telling her she can sleep w black men is okay  confirms he understands shes a prostitute. then don magic juan jumped on twitter posted pics with him and V together and said he checked some of that money sterling gave her and said him and sterling "had beers at the honey comb" honey comb being whore house

It sounds good to me or u, but to the life he was living just a week ago to now, that's grounds for depression

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
oh im sure its deflated his ego...that was the only way they could hit him whats 2.5 to a billionaire? this "tarnishes" (see what i did there) his reputation, legacy and family name. if i were his fam id change my last name back to nowavitz or whatever it used to be before e discovered he was a jew.

this still isnt over until the team has a new owner or group of owners. im not impressed with adam silver at all...he should have went on to denounce his family memers that are share holders.

sterling still maintains hes not selling.