Author Topic: Donald Sternling to sexy girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"  (Read 1132 times)

Hack Wilson - real

and the sponsors start severing ties now

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lol I duno bout goin as far as boycotting the nba, lots of good series' goin on right now, but I aint mad at any "clipper fans" denouncing the team (shouldn't be hard, as most of em really weren't clipper fans just a couple years back anyways)....

but yea, we called it, this shit was obviously an elaborate setup and the struggle is now between the magic side and the silver side....u can tell by the initial press conference that silver's bitchass was feeling for sterling and would try everything in his power to come down on him as soft as possible without lookin like a complete douchebag (which is guna be pretty damn hard)

they both had buisness with each other just like four years ago...money was changing hands. isnt this a conflict of interests?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
snoop dogg snatched one of the clippers up for 3 year and a couple mill and he's a laker now. fuck sternling's bitch ass !!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MistaNova

I find it odd and yet unsurprising how a lot of white and black people in my area (and on various parts of the internet that I've seen) are like "this is freedom of speech" or "this isn't any of our business" even though these are the same people who've attacked/criticized rich/famous/notable people in the past who said something against religions (mainly jews).

DeeezNuuuts83

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/clippers/2014/04/29/donald-sterling-fine-penalty-racism-audio-commissioner-adam-silver-los-angeles-suspension/8460575/

Banned, and $2.5 million fine.

I hope that they don't force him to sell... I'm fucking tired of Clippers fans.

Sccit

I find it odd and yet unsurprising how a lot of white and black people in my area (and on various parts of the internet that I've seen) are like "this is freedom of speech" or "this isn't any of our business" even though these are the same people who've attacked/criticized rich/famous/notable people in the past who said something against religions (mainly jews).

lol wtf...its pretty much the opposite. he's bein shitted on left and right and his life is pretty much over. on the flipside, if it was some1 making comments about jews, theyd probably get punished, but not as severely. mel gibson can still make movies, am I wrong?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
he lost alot of his star power is all i could say...he aint doing many movies these days is he?

he was one of hollywoods bigdogs with guys like clooney etc now hes looked at as an eccentric derelict.

Sccit

YEA NO DOUBT, BUT HE'S STILL MAKING MOVIES... IT'S NOT ON THE LEVEL OF WHATS BOUT 2 HAPPEN 2 STERLING, THATS ALL IM SAYIN. JEW JOKES ARE FAR MORE ACCEPTED THAN BLACK JOKES NOWADAYS.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
its because jews run shit. its why black comics dont get back lash for making fun of white folks...they got clout why should they stress a broke mofos jokes blazay blah

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

lol wtf...its pretty much the opposite. he's bein shitted on left and right and his life is pretty much over. on the flipside, if it was some1 making comments about jews, theyd probably get punished, but not as severely. mel gibson can still make movies, am I wrong?

DS life is not over....he prided himself on having controll over black niggas destinies...thats gonna hurt worse then 2.5 mill fine. once he sells the team his worth will be around 5 billion.

outside of ppl knowing hes adouche nozzle hes gonna live fine. they can make him sell but his wife owns a grip of the team too. hows that work?

also him telling her she can sleep w black men is okay  confirms he understands shes a prostitute. then don magic juan jumped on twitter posted pics with him and V together and said he checked some of that money sterling gave her and said him and sterling "had beers at the honey comb" honey comb being whore house

Hack Wilson - real

i'll say these things

1-very glad to see Adam Silver has a backbone.  great move.

2-Sterling IS being given a raw deal because it was a private conversation recorded against his will.

3-i could care less about fact #2 :D

4-if a black owner said he dislikes any non-black people the media would barely report it

5-race is always a sticky subject but things have come a long way since Jackie Robinson debuted for the Dodgers

MistaNova

JEW JOKES ARE FAR MORE ACCEPTED THAN BLACK JOKES NOWADAYS.

You sure? I mean Jews run the country world...

The reactions must be different in LA than over here on the east. Most people here don't even care since the old dude (isn't he in his 80's now?) is just going to die soon anyway and you can't really "punish" him since he's a lived a pretty privileged and presumably full life just being the racist that he is. IE, the racist grandpa approach.

Hack Wilson - real

it's the public humiliation

Sterling will also need to make sure he has security with him when he goes out in public just incase some dudes spot him and want to beat his old ass into the ground lol

Sccit

JEW JOKES ARE FAR MORE ACCEPTED THAN BLACK JOKES NOWADAYS.

You sure? I mean Jews run the country world...

The reactions must be different in LA than over here on the east. Most people here don't even care since the old dude (isn't he in his 80's now?) is just going to die soon anyway and you can't really "punish" him since he's a lived a pretty privileged and presumably full life just being the racist that he is. IE, the racist grandpa approach.

I'm just sayin, if these same comments were made about Jews, there would be an outrage, but it wouldn't be a nationwide outrage like there is now.....I think racism in any way shape or form is disgusting. And I don't mean making black or jew jokes, but genuine hatred from the heart. It's part of bein retarded.

Where u stay at? I was under the impression u were from Hong Kong or some shit....it's all they're talkin about out west and every1 is shittin on him left n right

MistaNova

Where u stay at? I was under the impression u were from Hong Kong or some shit....it's all they're talkin about out west and every1 is shittin on him left n right

A lot of folks think I'm still in Tokyo but I actually came back to the Big Apple a while back. So by east, I'm not talking about the far east, I'm talking about the east coast of the US.