Author Topic: Lil Eazy-E sends a message to Kendrick Lamar and The Game  (Read 2439 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: Lil Eazy-E sends a message to Kendrick Lamar and The Game
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2014, 03:20:51 PM »
MORE words without any evidence.

I KNOW WHAT BLACKBALLING IS.  I don't need to you explain it or give examples of it.

You said: Yall act like everyone loved Eazy and that Interscope probably didn't already have them blackballed on the strength of Dre and DR.

I asked you to give examples of RUTHLESS being BLACKBALLED, and four posts later, all you've done is circle around the subject and talk about Michael Jackson, 50 Cent, Ja Rule and "other types of blackball," all a bunch of shit that I'm not asking about.  Then you post some random quote from MC Ren that contained the word "blacklist," but if you actually read it, he was talking about himself, not Ruthless, and it being the result of a fallout between him and Eazy, not because anyone was blackballing Ruthless.

For the tenth time, GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF HOW RUTHLESS RECORDS WAS BLACKLISTED BECAUSE OF DEATH ROW.  You haven't proven shit, you just type a lot.

adi760

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2014, 05:19:24 AM »
Great interview man ^^
Eazy was so asshole and dickhead 8)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2014, 07:51:14 AM »
leaks from his debut album Prince Of Compton was fire, but u can say that bout 9 outta 10 west coast rap upcomers at the time - none of em dropped albums

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2014, 09:39:39 AM »
leaks from his debut album Prince Of Compton was fire, but u can say that bout 9 outta 10 west coast rap upcomers at the time - none of em dropped albums
But realistically, very few of them actually had good enough material to warrant an album release that would actually sell enough to generate any real revenue.  Bishop Lamont kind of had a shot.  Lil E, not so much.  If his material dropped now while other Compton heads like Kendrick and YG came out when Lil E was trying to come up, the results would've been the same.

abusive

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2014, 12:15:55 PM »
So yeah... Ruthless blackball not found.
It doesn't matter what I post you'll just come back with another excuse.
NOW you know how it works after I explained it to you. Mr. multi-plat artist can't be blackballed.

What is this anyway?
http://www.promopalaceblog.com/?p=39886
http://indiecastle.wordpress.com/2014/04/30/re-lil-eazy-e-sends-a-message-to-kendrick-lamar-and-the-game/
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2014, 12:21:25 PM »
this comment sounds interesting

"I was there when Eazy Started I met him when I 15 on Long Beach Blvd, and before there was a boyz n da hood even made he had done a song called nightmare on elm street, and he was rapping then he didn't the way his voice sounded, they used the effects on his voice which made him sound like freddie Kruger back then. but I can tell you a whole lot more, even the fact that Ice Cube WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO Dope Man so you may ask who am I and how the eff do I know check the credits on fatgirl I am Freshly Done, the beat box on the song. I remember lil Eazy when he was a Baby if anyone wants the real get at me."
never heard about this before. im sure DJ Yella or MC Ren would have talked about this

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2014, 12:47:44 PM »
Says the guy who can't provide a single shred of proof or even directly answer my question.  All you did was just later examples of industry blackballing that have nothing to do with Death Row or Ruthless, acting like we don't know what blackballing means.  All I asked was for you to tell me how Ruthless was blackballed (which was what YOU said), then you go crying like a schoolgirl when I asked you to back up your claims.

Now's a good time for you to just stop.

abusive

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2014, 04:42:57 PM »
Says the guy who can't provide a single shred of proof or even directly answer my question.  All you did was just later examples of industry blackballing that have nothing to do with Death Row or Ruthless, acting like we don't know what blackballing means.  All I asked was for you to tell me how Ruthless was blackballed (which was what YOU said), then you go crying like a schoolgirl when I asked you to back up your claims.

Now's a good time for you to just stop.
You are the one crying for even trying so hard to disprove me with post after post. lol You have responded more to me than the topic itself. At the end of the day what have you proven/disproven? NOTHING You lost on the no one wants to interview Lil' Eazy angle, you lost on the multi-plat artist can't be blackballed angle, you lost on the blackballing angle in general because you obvious don't understand the intricate layers of how it works.  I have backed up my claims with good old fashion common sense illustrated by examples of how the game is played in the industry. So if you want to pat yourself on the back because of a technicality then go right ahead.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2014, 06:09:17 PM »
Why are you still talking?  You have already shown the whole forum that you're a clown by running away from answering my question and spewing rhetoric instead.  Move along.

abusive

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2014, 06:26:21 PM »
Why are you still talking?   Move along.
You have already shown the whole forum that you're a clown by running your mouth saying multi-platnium artist can't be blackballed and spewing rhetoric instead.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2014, 06:28:37 PM »
Still crying and still avoiding the question, now copying shit too and taking it from and out of my own quotes.  Fraud ass clown.  Nobody takes you seriously.

abusive

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2014, 06:41:00 PM »
Still crying and still avoiding the question, now copying shit too and taking it from and out of my own quotes.  Fraud ass clown.  Nobody takes you seriously.
Looks like someone is emotionally attached to a website. lol What's sad about this is that you are fantasizing about this actually having an effect on me when it's obvious you are the one who this is driving crazy. "no one takes you seriously" "this whole forum" Dog shut up for real, no one other than you even cares about this. What are you looking for them to support you? I wish you could see just how truly pathetic you sound. What you think, you gon' run me out of here? You think Imma stop posting because you called me a clown? lol  Log off and go outside and get some fresh air before you have a heart attack! Multi-platnium artist can't be blackballed. ;D I mock you stupid!

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2014, 07:00:21 PM »
You can't hide your emotions behind all that text

Don't get your feelings all hurt now

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2014, 07:16:13 PM »
Consequencez is my shit  8) 8)
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

abusive

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2014, 07:26:59 PM »
You can't hide your emotions behind all that text

Don't get your feelings all hurt now
You can't go multiplatinum and be blackballed.
I KNOW WHAT BLACKBALLING IS.  I don't need to you explain it or give examples of it.