Author Topic: Lil Eazy-E sends a message to Kendrick Lamar and The Game  (Read 2438 times)

E3 (BABYEAZY-E)

• Lil Geezy
  • E3 2ND SON OF ERIC EAZY-E WRIGHT R.I.P
Re: Lil Eazy-E sends a message to Kendrick Lamar and The Game
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2014, 09:47:20 AM »
WELL IMA TELL YALL LIKE THIS.... IM E3 2ND SON OF THA LEGENDARY ERIC EAZY-E WRIGHT AND LIL EAZY-E'S LIL BRO.NOW I KNOW EVERYBODY HAS THERE OPINIONS ABOUT MY BRO AND AINT NUTHIN WRONG WITH THAT.BUT YOU DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT SITUATION MY BRO WAS REALLY IN WIT THESE LABELS . SOME MAJOR SETBACCS BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT HE STILL GRINDIN THIS SHIT OUT AND IM WRIGHT ALONG SIDE OF HIM READY 2 SET THIS SHIT OFF.NOW EVERY1 TALKS ABOUT THA KENDERICC LAMARS ,NIPSEY HUSSLES , AND SO ON.DONT GET ME WRONG THOSE NIGGAZ DOPE AS FUCC BUT THEY WERE NEVER IN THA TIGHT SITUATION WIT THESE LABELS LIKE LIL E SO THEY HAD WAY MORE BREATHING ROOM 2 DO WHAT THEY'RE DOIN NOW OTHER THAN MY BRO WHOS BEEN IN THIS SHIT 4 10+ YEARS BEFORE ANYBODY KNEW OF ANY OF THESE CATS YALL TALKIN BOUT NOW.DONT GET ME WRONG I GOT LOVE 4 ALL OF EM BUT THEY WERENT EVEN THOUGHT OF AT THA TIME HE WAS DOIN HIM.ALL IM SAYIN IS NOW THAT HE HAD 2 HIT THAT RESET BUTTON EVERYBODY SEEMED 2 LOST RESPECT 4 THA REAL.HE MAY NOT BE THA DOPEST RAPPER/LYRICIST BUT I CAN TELL U THATS 1 OF THA REALIST NIGGAS OUT HERE AND  IN MY LIFE OTHER THAN OUR POPS. STR8 UP BUT WE GETTIN THIS SHIT WRIGHT WORKIN ON HIS ALBUM AND DOIN TOURS THRU THA STATES OR OUTTA THA COUNTRY...KEEP YO EYES OPEN .... MUCH LOVE TO YALL HE HAS A FEW TRACCS HES FEATURED ON ON MY SOUNDCLOUD ---->>>> SOUNDCLOUD.COM/BABYEAZYE
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 09:50:11 AM by E3 (BABYEAZY-E) »

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2014, 10:40:45 AM »
WELL IMA TELL YALL LIKE THIS.... IM E3 2ND SON OF THA LEGENDARY ERIC EAZY-E WRIGHT AND LIL EAZY-E'S LIL BRO.NOW I KNOW EVERYBODY HAS THERE OPINIONS ABOUT MY BRO AND AINT NUTHIN WRONG WITH THAT.BUT YOU DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT SITUATION MY BRO WAS REALLY IN WIT THESE LABELS . SOME MAJOR SETBACCS BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT HE STILL GRINDIN THIS SHIT OUT AND IM WRIGHT ALONG SIDE OF HIM READY 2 SET THIS SHIT OFF.NOW EVERY1 TALKS ABOUT THA KENDERICC LAMARS ,NIPSEY HUSSLES , AND SO ON.DONT GET ME WRONG THOSE NIGGAZ DOPE AS FUCC BUT THEY WERE NEVER IN THA TIGHT SITUATION WIT THESE LABELS LIKE LIL E SO THEY HAD WAY MORE BREATHING ROOM 2 DO WHAT THEY'RE DOIN NOW OTHER THAN MY BRO WHOS BEEN IN THIS SHIT 4 10+ YEARS BEFORE ANYBODY KNEW OF ANY OF THESE CATS YALL TALKIN BOUT NOW.DONT GET ME WRONG I GOT LOVE 4 ALL OF EM BUT THEY WERENT EVEN THOUGHT OF AT THA TIME HE WAS DOIN HIM.ALL IM SAYIN IS NOW THAT HE HAD 2 HIT THAT RESET BUTTON EVERYBODY SEEMED 2 LOST RESPECT 4 THA REAL.HE MAY NOT BE THA DOPEST RAPPER/LYRICIST BUT I CAN TELL U THATS 1 OF THA REALIST NIGGAS OUT HERE AND  IN MY LIFE OTHER THAN OUR POPS. STR8 UP BUT WE GETTIN THIS SHIT WRIGHT WORKIN ON HIS ALBUM AND DOIN TOURS THRU THA STATES OR OUTTA THA COUNTRY...KEEP YO EYES OPEN .... MUCH LOVE TO YALL HE HAS A FEW TRACCS HES FEATURED ON ON MY SOUNDCLOUD ---->>>> SOUNDCLOUD.COM/BABYEAZYE

yall should do a joint tape, ep or album - that would be interesting to hear 8)

teletomble

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2014, 12:27:01 PM »

A Little Of Subject, But Is This Really Crip Inch? - https://soundcloud.com/babyeazye/da-ccrip-incch-files-my
Where's He Been Since The Whole BoW Music Ended?

E3 (BABYEAZY-E)

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2014, 02:21:40 PM »

A Little Of Subject, But Is This Really Crip Inch? - https://soundcloud.com/babyeazye/da-ccrip-incch-files-my
Where's He Been Since The Whole BoW Music Ended?

YEA THATS MY BIG CUZZIN HE STILL HANGIN AROUND WRITIN MUSIC BUT HE GOOD HE BEEN CHILLIN

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2014, 07:32:29 PM »
good to know he still in it

abusive

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2014, 09:16:29 PM »

What happened?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

E3 (BABYEAZY-E)

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2014, 10:54:27 AM »
ITS ALL POLITICS WITH THESE LABELS G AND IMA LEAVE IT AT THAT.HE HAD LIKE 4 ALBUMS WORTH OF HARD MATERIAL THAT GOT HELD UP SO HE FOUND HIS WAY OUT NOW WE DOIN US INDEPENDENT AND IF THEY AINT FUCCIN WIT IT THEN SO BE IT #E3 #BABYEAZYE

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2014, 11:41:21 AM »
just like jeff jones

abusive

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2014, 01:08:13 PM »
ITS ALL POLITICS WITH THESE LABELS G AND IMA LEAVE IT AT THAT.HE HAD LIKE 4 ALBUMS WORTH OF HARD MATERIAL THAT GOT HELD UP SO HE FOUND HIS WAY OUT NOW WE DOIN US INDEPENDENT AND IF THEY AINT FUCCIN WIT IT THEN SO BE IT #E3 #BABYEAZYE
Do you feel like this was done due to who your dad is?

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2014, 04:50:38 PM »
"187 a bitch a punk and a police, I aint down wit nobody but my homies" eyyy that c inch track is hard!! He got any more new music??
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

The_Offence

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2014, 07:37:27 AM »
he was stupid and immature when he first came out and let the people around him get into his head...he dissed game because the people around him pushed him too because they knew game was a clown and didn't think about the business side.. not that i give a fuck about game because he's a fake ass nigga and them chicago niggas is exposing the fuck outta him right now.  so dry  :D ;D

Blood$

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2014, 07:49:50 AM »
he was stupid and immature when he first came out and let the people around him get into his head...he dissed game because the people around him pushed him too because they knew game was a clown and didn't think about the business side.. not that i give a fuck about game because he's a fake ass nigga and them chicago niggas is exposing the fuck outta him right now.  so dry  :D ;D

how are they exposing him? dudes are saying nothing new

Count and Game squashed it too btw

abusive

« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2014, 12:54:51 PM »

You notice Game never responded right? I said he wouldn't in another thread. I don't know the behind the scene particulars but I have a pretty good idea of how it played out. It wasn't rap it was street ish and Game was in over his head.

Blood$

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2014, 09:00:35 PM »

You notice Game never responded right? I said he wouldn't in another thread. I don't know the behind the scene particulars but I have a pretty good idea of how it played out. It wasn't rap it was street ish and Game was in over his head.

I said the same thing that Game wouldn't respond lol

T.I. apparently got them both on the phone and it's settled now but yeah Game could have literally dissed any other dudes in Chicago and been fine EXCEPT L.E.P.  8)

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2014, 02:36:02 PM »
I still slap lil e "comin from compton" game diss