Author Topic: did Michael Jackson really called The Game ?  (Read 619 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
did Michael Jackson really called The Game ?
« on: May 05, 2014, 01:40:51 AM »
was bumping better on the other side.. which is an amazing tribute song that always give me chills

but he also claimed MJ called him n talkd bout ending feud with 50 back in 05

is this claim true??

<a href="http://&lt;iframe width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;390&quot; src=&quot;//www.youtube.com/embed/9r_qUpW3WT4&quot; frameborder=&quot;0&quot; allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://&lt;iframe width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;390&quot; src=&quot;//www.youtube.com/embed/9r_qUpW3WT4&quot; frameborder=&quot;0&quot; allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;</a>

Jimmy H.

Re: did Michael Jackson really called The Game ?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 09:37:20 AM »
Just curious about a question like this.  Who on this board do you think would be able to confirm whether it's true or not?  I don't think anyone from MJ's camp posts here regularly so the only word really that we have on this is Game and it comes down to whether anyone believes that or not. I'm pretty sure Fifty said he was talking to MJ about that track he ended up on and that there was never no mention of Game but again with either story, it comes down to how much you trust the source.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 11:51:34 AM »
Lol fuck no he didn't. Notice Game didn't drop this bullshit story until AFTER MJ died? Michael Jackson was an icon, if he calls you...you talk about it right away.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 02:18:55 PM »
it was very real, there was audio of the phone call on Worldstar years back but it got removed

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 03:55:55 PM »
No there wasn't.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 03:58:21 PM »
No there wasn't.

you must have missed it then, pretty sure it was discussed over here no?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 04:57:34 PM »
1-lmao @ michael jackson caring about the g unit beef

2-highly doubt this is true but what a weird thing to lie about

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 05:10:34 PM »
1-lmao @ michael jackson caring about the g unit beef

2-highly doubt this is true but what a weird thing to lie about

it's that weird that it's actually true lol I didn't believe it back at the time either

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 05:31:25 PM »
Lol fuck no he didn't. Notice Game didn't drop this bullshit story until AFTER MJ died? Michael Jackson was an icon, if he calls you...you talk about it right away.

Lol he would throw out lines like "touch kids like Michael" then as soon as he dies he treats him like this icon. Now, I think MJ was a creep and still love his music, but to diss a guy then act like you were cool with him personally is pretty low.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 05:48:51 PM »

Lol he would throw out lines like "touch kids like Michael" then as soon as he dies he treats him like this icon. Now, I think MJ was a creep and still love his music, but to diss a guy then act like you were cool with him personally is pretty low.

mad rappers used that same line though and later said their R.I.P.s

Game also referenced R. Kelly pissing on girls and yet he did songs with him after the fact too

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 07:16:04 PM »

Fair point, it's just another notch on the long list of contradictions throughout dude's career.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 09:27:52 PM »

Fair point, it's just another notch on the long list of contradictions throughout dude's career.

very true lol kinda like how he used to sneak diss Pharell in 2005-2006 and later tatted his label logo on him, and then barely had him involved with R.E.D. in the end  :P

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2014, 07:33:55 PM »
if there was really audio of the call u know cats on here woulda been had it

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2014, 10:50:50 PM »
if there was really audio of the call u know cats on here woulda been had it

illuminati made them take it down  :sombrero:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 11:22:32 PM »
No there wasn't.

you must have missed it then, pretty sure it was discussed over here no?

i remember it.