Author Topic: well i meet my gfs parents 2day.......  (Read 371 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well i meet my gfs parents 2day.......
« on: March 26, 2003, 08:30:33 PM »
and well IT WENT GOOD... it was at a basketball game and her dad was there 4 half of it and well i meet her mom at first and then her brother and he LOVES ME hes a little kid and hes playin around the WHOOOLE time and then her sister was checkin me out i was like is that ur sister? cuz shes checkin me out lol and then at the end of the game i went up 2 her dad and introduced myself and all that and i dunno why every1s scared of him he was nice 2 me and i could tell he was surprised i went up 2 him and then me and her went do a lil sumthin but her brother man i swear her mom paid him 2 follow us.......... dunno why i made a post about it but hey im happy about it cuz she said its REALLY hard 4 them 2 like a guy like me or wutever and oh ya they dont kno we go out yet lol

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:well i meet my gfs parents 2day.......
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 08:50:10 PM »
Lol good job, stay cool with the parents , then they trust u and u can go to her crib , even when they not there  :D

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2003, 11:33:26 PM »
tell them that you like to bump G-G-G-G-GANGSTAA MUSIC. lol

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2003, 09:54:38 PM »
lol good work bro... yeh it makes things alot easier when ur cool with their parents. lol dun get too close though lol once I called a chick n she wasn't home but the dad started talkin to me for the next 20 mins. haha its all good though... keep it up
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2003, 10:02:06 PM »
Just tell them you like Applesauce, and they'll be begging you to fuck their daughter...

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2003, 10:18:54 PM »
Lol good job, stay cool with the parents , then they trust u and u can go to her crib , even when they not there  
lol thad b tite :)
tell them that you like to bump G-G-G-G-GANGSTAA MUSIC. lol
well her parents listen 2 half the shit i listen 2 like funkadelic and all that shit... they wouldnt care if i listen 2 gangsta music lol
lol good work bro... yeh it makes things alot easier when ur cool with their parents. lol dun get too close though lol once I called a chick n she wasn't home but the dad started talkin to me for the next 20 mins. haha its all good though... keep it up
ya it will make things better but the thing is they dont kno we go out so when me and her dad get 2 kno eachother a little better im gunna ask him if i can go out with her c wut he thinks
Just tell them you like Applesauce, and they'll be begging you to fuck their daughter...
LMAO u and ur fuckin applesauce lol if i said i like applesauce theyd b like crazy white boy lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2003, 11:29:45 PM »

LMAO u and ur fuckin applesauce lol if i said i like applesauce theyd b like crazy white boy lol

You're white? LoL...I never knew that...And why do u have to ask permission to go ot with her? That's pretty gay...LoL

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2003, 03:10:55 PM »
he doesn't NEED permission, it just makes things easier if he has it... well, most likely anyway
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2003, 03:22:23 PM »
"Mr Jones, can I have permission to go out with your daughter?"

"Sure, Lazy DPG, you're a nice young man. Go for it, son."

"That's good, that you approve that is, cause I already gave her HIV, crabs, and a baby."

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2003, 05:06:16 PM »
You're white? LoL...I never knew that...And why do u have to ask permission to go ot with her? That's pretty gay...LoL
theres nuthin wrong with bein white :(... well i dont gotta ask permissin 2 go out with her but its like outta respect or sumthin like that i cant explain it and OmNIsCiUs is on point(like stacy adams ow oh) and LMAO @ wut Owen said

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2003, 08:50:40 PM »
and my girlfriend broke up with me today :'(

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2003, 09:03:35 PM »
and my girlfriend broke up with me today :'(

Damn man, sucks.

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2003, 07:14:03 AM »
Man you got 2 choices to make if u wanna fuck this ho,

1) be yourself and don't give a fuk bout some old man.

2) Feed the parents full of shit, like say your doing dinner at theirs right, have a friend phone u up in the middle of it and say "Look really sorry but I forgot the charity meeting was on tonight and I've to go over and hand in my donation proceeds in, Im really sorry" or some sh*t like that

U see my friend, u want tips on how to screw with the girlsmind and the parents then come to papa Mick and he will tell u everything u need to know. U to can be like me

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2003, 10:49:29 AM »
Man you got 2 choices to make if u wanna fuck this ho,

1) be yourself and don't give a fuk bout some old man.

2) Feed the parents full of shit, like say your doing dinner at theirs right, have a friend phone u up in the middle of it and say "Look really sorry but I forgot the charity meeting was on tonight and I've to go over and hand in my donation proceeds in, Im really sorry" or some sh*t like that

U see my friend, u want tips on how to screw with the girlsmind and the parents then come to papa Mick and he will tell u everything u need to know. U to can be like me

wel she already said we prolly will cuz she kinda wants 2 or sumthin but thers ALOT of things we gotta do b4 that and im just gunna b myself around her dad but if me and her fuck and he finds out well hed KILL ME lol.... oh ya and im not just tryin 2 fuck this girl cuz i actually like her

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2003, 08:29:29 PM »
oh ya and im not just tryin 2 fuck this girl cuz i actually like her

Well, one day she's gunna stop liking you, and you'll wish you woulda' fucked her when you had the chance...Girls get tired of guys quicker than guys...PeACe