Author Topic: Menace & Game Beef  (Read 807 times)

wardy

Menace & Game Beef
« on: May 06, 2014, 11:51:09 AM »
Looks like it's about to go off on twitter between these two!

Handsome Ass Nigga ‏@thegame  9m
Emotional ass nigga in his feelings. Even whopped 40 Glocc ass for this wimp !!! I named you Menace nigga... Give me my name back punk !!!

Handsome Ass Nigga ‏@thegame  11m
@comptonmenace you came to me & asked me to teach you how to rap & give you a name.. You wouldn't have shit if it wasn't for me "Daniel Son"

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  26m
“@ReedSiler_:never bite the hand that feeds you #BWS is the reason you are where you are” nigga I feed my self . Never got a check from BWS

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  36m
“@ReedSiler_: @ComptonMenace I thought Game was your homie #smh” ain't no homies in this shit ..

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  1h
I'm start exposing all these toy gangsters ..!!!

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  1h
This nigga take on everybody beef .. But his
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 11:52:46 AM by wardy »
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Menace & Game Beef
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 11:54:57 AM »
Damn shame.  How you gonna diss the nigga that gave you your rap name and taught you how to rhyme.  Disappointed in Menace right now.

wardy

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 12:21:43 PM »
Handsome Ass Nigga ‏@thegame  7m
Nobody fuckin wit dat wack ass music u keep tryna force feed Michael. If u apply at Wal-Mart now in 3 years u could be manager. #advice

Handsome Ass Nigga ‏@thegame  6m
@ComptonMenace Mad at @YG cause his shit poppin & you still in Miami passing out young money tshirts. I'll see you soon fagg !!!

Handsome Ass Nigga ‏@thegame  16m
@ComptonMenace u cant out rap me, u cant whoop my ass & u aint shootin shit !! Talkin krazy but got my chains on in ya profile pic #LameFuck

Handsome Ass Nigga ‏@thegame  13m
RT @ComptonMenace: @thegame danell son.. Keep it gangsta blood .. Stop playing - "see you soon Michael" ! Keep frontin for yo 6 fans nigga

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  5m
And this PIRU BUSINESS  so @BigU1 can't help yo week ass lol ... Bitch nigga

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  6m
@thegame just like a little bitch you mad so you screaming how you really feel.. We know that's how you been feeling bitch ass nigga

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  7m
@thegame  Piru I'm a gangsta blood sold dope and all yo hustle was stripping blood .. Ask the streets ..

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  9m
This nigga hop on everybody dick lol who ever ...

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  10m
@thegame @YG I ain't mad at nothing .. But I see you still calming young money you dick riding ass nigga ..

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  4m
@thegame let my nigga @WackStar hear that dis record you made for him .. lol week .. A but that it .. Turn up when you see me nigga

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  7m
And this too everybody out there blood ... You don't fuck with menace .. Then fuck you ..

@thegame you can't fight you never shot a gun out the gun range and you started gang banging after high school #lamefuck

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  6m
@thegame better relax nigga .. You know I know you ..

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  6m
You rapping ass nigga .. I'm gangsta .

@thegame then you told the homies act like it ain't happen ... Then sent @WackStar  to get make up to cover that black eye

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  8m
@thegame stop blood .. You call me every time something happen to yo bitch ass .. Like when rose mo knocked yo ass out in fox hill mall

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  11m
I got a show in AZ and the 7th and on Piru I'm coming rite back after .. Everybody know ME !!!!!!! Piru

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  14m
@thegame loyal to @YG not @comptonmenace

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  15m
@thegame yea you know me .. All the way

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  15m
I'm in this shit of me and mines fuck all y'all niggas .. PIRU

The Menace ‏@ComptonMenace  16m
BWS BEEN OVER ... Money gang came from money hogs ... #MHG
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 12:35:30 PM by wardy »
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 12:29:23 PM »
Rosemo was telling the truth then... RIP tho!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 12:35:48 PM »
@ComptonMenace: @thegame  Piru I'm a gangsta blood sold dope and all yo hustle was stripping blood .. Ask the streets ..

:nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 01:04:50 PM »
lol at the last remaining Spider Loc groupie resurfacing exclusively for a Game beef thread

Menace has a few cool joints and I respect him for going out on his own making his own moves but SMH at biting the hand that fed you and going against who put you on  :grumpy:

how did this even start? I still can't read Twitter fully
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:07:28 PM by Blood$ »

adi760

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 01:16:19 PM »
Twitter beef  ::) Move ass and write some rhymes
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 01:42:35 PM »
Menace has always come off as somebody who thinks he's owed something from Game 'cause he was in the circle.  I remember when he used to sound horrible on tracks and I guess he still thought Game should be pushing him more.  If it wasn't for Game, we wouldn't even know who a Compton Menace is. (literally)

Okka

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 01:59:05 PM »
Anybody know what happened between them? They ain't been workin' together for a minute.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 02:50:47 PM »
Anybody know what happened between them? They ain't been workin' together for a minute.

just last year they did that "Ain't No Changing Me" track and even that was the first time they did anything together in awhile... I think the last tape Menace was on was Hoodmorning

he had Game on "Let A Bitch Know" was on his tape but I dunno how old that could have been

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2014, 06:10:20 PM »
Twitter beefing is the new norm, smfh.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 07:00:09 PM »
rosemoe got killled ... after he tryna front game...

whats so bad about started banging after highschooL>???

soopa-man

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2014, 07:24:04 PM »
That shit from the fox hills mall in culver city went down everyone knows that! Shit was all over the mall that day my old lady worked at that mall! Game is dope as fuck but the shit happened

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2014, 10:51:54 PM »
I can believe that went down too but RoseMo still called Menace a bitch and he's co-signing him now lol

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 10:56:25 PM »
surprised bout this beef - they was tight even b4 Game got with G-Unit n so.. aint they related even?!