Author Topic: DubCNN: Ice Cube Confirms “Everythang’s Corrupt” Release Date & “Drop Girl” BTS  (Read 910 times)

Okka

Last month Ice Cube confirmed his new single and video title “Drop Girl” – even dropping the news straight from the set!

Well with his “Everythang’s Corrupt” album still due in the summer, he’s now released Behind The Scenes footage from the set and confirmed the date!

Everythang’s Corrupt” is slated to drop on May 13, 2014, until then watch the footage featuring Ice Cube, RedFoo and Kill Windrick below and stay tuned for more news on the album.

http://www.dubcnn.com/2014/04/30/ice-cube-confirms-everythangs-corrupt-release-date-drop-girl-bts-video/

Westdog

glad to see Cube
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Gonna flop like a fish outta water

doggfather

i know it ain't a smart think,  but i waitin for the new Cube album.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

WestSideDon

excited for new cube music, but I dont think its gonna be very successfull....

Okka

Let's wait and see how this song turns out. I'm not a fan of 2Chainz and i've never heard of the other dude, but i'll still check this out.

WestSideDon

2 Chainz on an Ice Cube Song ?
 :-X :-X
Got the bad feeling this is gonna turn out to be some total commercial "hip" garbage  :-X

hitsaw

Let's wait and see how this song turns out. I'm not a fan of 2Chainz and i've never heard of the other dude, but i'll still check this out.

Okka

He's the dude from LMFAO? Damn. I just NOW checked out the behind the scenes video. Not really feelin' the beat.

Francisco14

Drop Girl
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2014, 08:26:43 AM »
when is Drop Girl dropping, its sounds like a club smash!! and I don't see the album dropping next week either

wardy

Hold up

So this album is apparantly released next week but no tracklist has been released, no promo is anywhere and is there even an album cover?

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
Cube should remain strictly west coast and stop ruining albums with those whack southern beats & features.

djole 213

Cube should remain strictly west coast and stop ruining albums with those whack southern beats & features.

Sccit

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ