Author Topic: Clayton Kershaw gives up 7 runs in 2nd inning alone and gets pulled from game  (Read 672 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
He gave up three triples in that inning, and also walked Cody Ross twice in that same inning. Donnie Baseball finally came in and mercifully took him out of the game. After only pitching 1 and 2/3 innings. Against SORRY ASS DIAMONDBACKS. It was a shocking visual... one that I never thought I would see.

Stick a fork in him, he's done. Give him to the Yankees for free.  8)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 01:02:43 AM by Halu Sination »

Hack Wilson - real

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
havent been able to watch the dodgers at all smh i have uverse. twc needs to stop fucking around

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
havent been able to watch the dodgers at all smh i have uverse. twc needs to stop fucking around

Even Magic Johnson was going on a rant on twitter cuz he doesn't have TWC. He was like I can't even watch the damn team I own lol

Sccit

THIS IS SAD, MOST DODGER FANS CANT WATCH THEIR OWN TEAM, SHITS FUCKIN UP A POTENTIALLY GOOD SEASON

J. B A N A N A S

Al Bundy

lol @ give up kershaw to the yankees.

he had a horrible game. never seen him so frustrated before. our bullpen is performing horribly. i'm glad ryu is coming back off the DL. brian wilson & maholm can fuck off for all i care at this point though.

MistaNova

Sooner or later the title of K-Kid will belong to Dallas Keuchel. It's an inevitability.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:27:02 PM by #FreeMyNiggaARod »

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
he had a horrible game. never seen him so frustrated before. our bullpen is performing horribly. i'm glad ryu is coming back off the DL. brian wilson & maholm can fuck off for all i care at this point though.

The only defense I have for Wilson is that relievers in general are going to be sporadic as fuck, so unless there's somebody who wants to take on his contract, there's really not much point in replacing him. He's been doing well these last few games anyways.

Maholm on the other hand... I say we ship his ass out.

Al Bundy

The only defense I have for Wilson is that relievers in general are going to be sporadic as fuck, so unless there's somebody who wants to take on his contract, there's really not much point in replacing him. He's been doing well these last few games anyways.

you have a good point there. it's frustrating to see wilsons performance this year compared to his time with the giants. the past few games have been good for him but i feel like tom hanks in the movie castaway when i'm watching him pitch.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/e-zaO-hUYag" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/e-zaO-hUYag</a>

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination

you have a good point there. it's frustrating to see wilsons performance this year compared to his time with the giants. the past few games have been good for him but i feel like tom hanks in the movie castaway when i'm watching him pitch.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/e-zaO-hUYag" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/e-zaO-hUYag</a>

lmfao. Tom Hanks in Castaway = GOAT performance

Hack Wilson - real

Caitlyn Kershaw done went 6 scoreless innings today

Al Bundy

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'

Even Magic Johnson was going on a rant on twitter cuz he doesn't have TWC. He was like I can't even watch the damn team I own lol

the only way ive been keeping up with games is through twitter lol i miss hearing vin scully's voice  :'(

Sccit

the only way ive been keeping up with games is through twitter lol i miss hearing vin scully's voice  :'(

570am