Author Topic: Kevin Love to Celtics?  (Read 421 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Kevin Love to Celtics?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 04:40:49 PM »
I heard a rumor that the Lakers were thinking about this too. So stupid. Just wait for him to hit the open market and keep your draft pick from this years loaded draft.

I get the Wolves want to move him now, but there's no guarantee he'll sign after this year with whoever trades for him. If I was the Lakers I wouldn't be against trading for him but there's no way I'd put a top ten pick from this draft in the deal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 05:11:27 PM »
I heard a rumor that the Lakers were thinking about this too. So stupid. Just wait for him to hit the open market and keep your draft pick from this years loaded draft.

I get the Wolves want to move him now, but there's no guarantee he'll sign after this year with whoever trades for him. If I was the Lakers I wouldn't be against trading for him but there's no way I'd put a top ten pick from this draft in the deal.

as long as we keep Rondo, Bradley, Sully and Green i'm fine with this move.  Maybe make an offer to Lance Stephenson (he's gonna get what, 8-10 mill a year?) and bam, you got a contender in the east.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 06:15:39 PM »
Someone will overpay the shit out of Lance. But why would you guys do it if you have Bradley? lol. Unless you plan on Lance at the 3.

Then even if that's the case & you trade Love for your first round pick straight up, what happens? You rent that duo out for the season, probably lose in the first round because that team still isn't strong enough & watch them both hit the market together? All while watching a guy like Julius Randle who you traded to develop into an all-star by year three?

...or you could just draft Randle (hypothetically. Could be anyone), let him play with Rondo for a year, watch Love fuck over the Lakers who make the same stupid mistake you almost did & then nab Love off the market at the end of the year. Inevitably keeping Rondo if he likes that situation.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 06:17:53 PM by Chamillitary Click »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 06:24:43 PM »
Someone will overpay the shit out of Lance. But why would you guys do it if you have Bradley? lol. Unless you plan on Lance at the 3.

Then even if that's the case & you trade Love for your first round pick straight up, what happens? You rent that duo out for the season, probably lose in the first round because that team still isn't strong enough & watch them both hit the market together? All while watching a guy like Julius Randle who you traded to develop into an all-star by year three?

...or you could just draft Randle (hypothetically. Could be anyone), let him play with Rondo for a year, watch Love fuck over the Lakers who make the same stupid mistake you almost did & then nab Love off the market at the end of the year. Inevitably keeping Rondo if he likes that situation.

Bradley is always bound to miss time sadly.  Stephenson would shine offensively and Bradley would be a great defender to come in and replace him.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 08:25:30 PM »

as long as we keep Rondo, Bradley, Sully and Green i'm fine with this move.  Maybe make an offer to Lance Stephenson (he's gonna get what, 8-10 mill a year?) and bam, you got a contender in the east.

LMAO IF THE WOLVES WANTED AVERY BRADLEY, JARED SULLINGER, AND JEFF GREEN FOR KEVIN LOVE, AINGE WOULD BE ALL OVER THAT

LOVE IS COMING TO THE LAKERS...ITS INEVITABLE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 05:07:32 PM »
ESPN:  Kevin Love would love to play for Celtics
 8)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 03:06:37 PM »
I thought his whole reason for leaving minnesota was he wanted to go to the playoffs and be on a contender. Why got to the Celtics or Lakers then?
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Citizen-Y

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 06:26:01 AM »
I thought his whole reason for leaving minnesota was he wanted to go to the playoffs and be on a contender. Why got to the Celtics or Lakers then?

Lazy sports journalism trick number #354: Impending free agent, where did he live?  Oh he wants to go home.

99% of the time it never turns out that way.

They should just write: "This team can offer the most in the trade and can pay the most money"