Author Topic: My annual the Royals are fucced and the sky is falling thread....  (Read 250 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Shit is about to hit the fan in KC...

The Royals have been on some gigantic 10 year massive rebuilding project centered around these key guys.  And with Moose imploding and getting sent down to triple A a week ago it was a signal of a failed project, and after 10 years of waiting KC fans are going apeshit.

Our "prospects" in rebuilding who have let us down this year...

Billy Butler - Statistically this guy is one of the worst hitters in baseball right now in every category.  AND HE'S A FREAKIN DH WITH NO SPEED.  The guy even got thrown out at first on a ball hit to the right fielder last week!  He's paid to do one thing, and that's hit.  He's a fat ass DH who is hitting for less power than our shortstop!!

Hosmer -  Not so bad, but definitely not a star

Alex Gordon -  Great in left field, but he was supposed to be a star and he's just an average hitter

Moostakus - A bust in every sense of the word.  They've been living in denial for a couple years still saying every day "he's gonna turn it around"  They betted the franchise on this guy and he just finally got sent down admitting failure

Yardono Ventura -  The one bright spot this year as far as prospects goes ends up having "elbow issues" and is on the DL.  Soon to be Tommy John many believe.

...........That's the short and sweet of it folks.  Bottom line Royals have invested 10 years into sucking this bad.. shits about to hit the fan in KC.  They just fired another hitting coach to scapegoat him when they are the dumbfucs that fired Sietzer a couple years ago when he had Gordon, Moose, Escobar, Butler, and all those guys playing the best ball of their careers.   ROYALS ARE ROYALLY FUCCED!!!!

SHITS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN... THEY ARE FALLING LIKE A BRICK IN THE STANDINGS!!  And Shields, the teams best player will be a free agent at the end of the year if not traded any day now to a contender.. FOR MORE PROSPECTS!!!

...life as a royals fan
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MistaNova

Re: My annual the Royals are fucced and the sky is falling thread....
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 09:16:27 PM »
Told you so ;D.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 09:37:11 PM »
Told you so ;D.

Bro this whole time I didn't even realize you were Iveus lmao. What made you decide to change the name, did you lose a bet or something? I never see you support the older players on the Yanks haha.

MistaNova

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 10:25:05 PM »
Bro this whole time I didn't even realize you were Iveus lmao. What made you decide to change the name, did you lose a bet or something? I never see you support the older players on the Yanks haha.

Nah, I've always liked A-Rod. I hate most of the other dinosaurs on the Yankees, especially Derek Jesus, but A-Rod is an all-time great who always makes things fun and interesting when he's around. Plus around the time I changed my name the Yankees were in dire need of infielders (actually they're still desperate for infielders) and by luck I stumbled upon this hashtag on Twitter. So I took it and ran with it.
I made Mariner's era A-Rod my avatar because the Mariners (and Rangers) like to act like A-Rod was never on their team except when it's convenient for them (i.e., the fans can boo him) :D.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 10:33:52 PM by #FreeMyNiggaARod »

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 01:19:10 AM »

I made Mariner's era A-Rod my avatar because the Mariners (and Rangers) like to act like A-Rod was never on their team except when it's convenient for them (i.e., the fans can boo him) :D.

Where'd you get that idea? Mariners fans hated him before all the PED stuff because of the fact that he left for the money. Nobody here is ever going to pretend he wasn't here, they just think of him as a sellout. That's the whole reason he was booed here in the first place. Obviously people that were younger when he came up and left might think of it differently, but most Mariners fans think of the guy that came up here and left before they think of the PED guy. We hated A-Rod before it was mainstream. For the record, I don't really have lingering animosity towards the guy.

Edit: I suppose from the organization's perspective you can say that, but that's all PR stuff and is going to be the same everywhere he's played because of the MLB's stance against PED's.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 01:23:11 AM by Remedy360 »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 12:33:47 AM »
So the Royals didn't fall apart.  They are officially back at .500  8)  In KC as long as the Royals play .500 then fans are generally happy.  That's how low expectations are around here, but hey, it is what it is, I'm happy now...

Basically Ventura came back healthy (for now), Gordon got hot, and the combination of Wade Davis and Greg Holland in the pen has been unfuckwitable!!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 05:49:47 PM »
ahem

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 11:05:39 PM »
fairweather fan. i hate people who talk like shit is over and have no hope in their team, some faggot no pride having shit.