Author Topic: What happened to Cam'ron Last Night?  (Read 222 times)

wardy

What happened to Cam'ron Last Night?
« on: June 04, 2014, 12:40:54 AM »
So Killa was supposed to do a show with Skepta & BBK last night failed to go on stage despite being in the building. This led to people running on the stage trying to get at him backstage.

Rumours going around is that he was either robbed or had info that he was about to get rushed. Also rumours that Megaman from So Solid rushed the stage and both he and Cream Cartel have tweeted things which could back this up but no one knows for sure. Also rumours that Megaman robbed Killa because of an outstanding debt from 2004.

There is also rumours people got stabbed at the concert but with nothing on our morning news here I doubt thats true. One things for sure though something went down and I'm sure we will find out more as the day goes on.

Also Dipset don't have a good record in London as Juelz got kidnapped and robbed by S.A.S affiliates a few years ago.

Here is a links to whats been reported.

http://www.illwill.co.uk/camron-ran-out-of-london-by-so-solid-crews-megaman-news/

http://www.hip-hopvibe.com/2014/06/03/camron-gets-robbed-and-beaten-in-london-video/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 12:55:07 AM by wardy »

Remedy360

Re: What happened to Cam'ron Last Night?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 12:50:38 AM »
Wasn't SAS those dudes that were on Diplomatic Immunity? What happened with them?

wardy

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 12:53:29 AM »
Yeah S.A.S were signed to Dipset back in the day, they had a major falling out with Juelz Santana but continue to release music. There last album Galaxy Fly had features from Killa, Vado, NORE etc

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 11:20:48 AM »
his instagram says that there were 15 insides and 35 outside waiting for him and whoever brought him to the venue had no firearms lol I would have been out too if I only rolled up 2 deep against 50

wardy

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 12:33:44 PM »
Yeah just seen he confirmed he didn't get robbed and that there was a huge group waiting for him. Looks like Megaman was behind it like he was supposedly behind the Juelz robbing a few years ago. Fair to say I doubt Dipset will ever come back to the UK again and for there safety its the best idea.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 01:27:45 PM »
his instagram says that there were 15 insides and 35 outside waiting for him and whoever brought him to the venue had no firearms lol I would have been out too if I only rolled up 2 deep against 50

Dubcc's Euro population would have stayed there and faced the music.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 02:03:50 PM »
triple og will b almost shut that slags gob

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 04:41:11 PM »
Apparently he was salsa dancing w/ ju ju when it went down.