Author Topic: Actors To Play Dr. Dre, Eazy E and Ice Cube In NWA Movie Are Revealed (PICS)  (Read 1310 times)

MUHFUKKA

i really hope this movie isnt too corny/ kiss too much ass

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

8/14/15 #StraightOuttaCompton

Dr. Dre Reveals Release Date and First Promo Picture For N.W.A. Biopic

They are off to a good start.  With Dre's stamp of approval it is going to have to be quality.  F. Gary Gray has been around them long enough to do this shit right... I'm pleased with the actors they chose.  Should be one of those great generational movies for all the people like me who grew up on the N.W.A. family tree...

I think it's a cool idea to have Cube's son play Cube.  I'm sure Ice Cube is happy about that, has to make him proud as a father, and it's got to be really exciting for his son.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The Predator

They should record some new N.W.A. tracks for the soundtrack, but Dre is on vacation etc...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:46:04 AM by The Predator »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Cube Jr. looks JUST like his dad. Damn, no DNA test needed!

One thing is, he is really tall, but maybe they need taller actors, because Eazy is suppose to be really short, and I don't know Jason Mitchell's height, but they have to find a way to make him look 5'5".

Also, for casting known actors, hell no. NWA was at it's best when they were young. Cube was 18, Ren was 19, Eazy was 25, Dr. Dre was 23 and Yella was 21. And even the old man, Arabian Prince was 24 in 1988. So they need to cast young actors to fit the spirit of NWA. Cube Jr. maybe a little older than 18 (he's 24), but damn he looks like Ice Cube. It's not even funny.

Sccit

I still remember him as a tubby lil kid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I still remember him as a tubby lil kid

didn't you meet him or go to school with him or something like that?

Sccit

i went to school and was on the same basketball team with cube's older son, daryl.....i dont think o'shea jr. went to taft, but he played at the tarzana park league wit us

Mr. Theo

Whos Gonna Play The D.O.C ? This is a important role .

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

The JASON MRSA

O’Shea Jackson Jr (set to play Ice Cube)

Bangin Cuz!

woof

It was intially reported worldwide that actor Marcus Callender was to assume the role of Dr. Dre but as it’s been discovered, Corey Hawkins actually got the part.

As for the filling in the blanks for the rest of the N.W.A posse, the verdict is still to be announced as Cube pointed out, “Still looking for our MC Ren and DJ Yella.”

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i went to school and was on the same basketball team with cube's older son, daryl.....i dont think o'shea jr. went to taft, but he played at the tarzana park league wit us

SHit... let me run into him at the Park i will challenge him to a battle on the spot!  8)