Author Topic: State of Emergency  (Read 145 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
State of Emergency
« on: March 26, 2003, 09:05:53 PM »
Yo...did anyone get this game or have played it for PS2?

The Xbox version just released today, and it got some MAJOR upgrades from the PS2 version.  Theres an all new multiplayer mode where you can run around a giant city and recruit civilians into your gang to fight the other players!

I'm definitly gonna check this game out...shit looks SICK!

E. J. Rizo

Re:State of Emergency
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 10:02:46 PM »
i was all fuckin hyped for it but the game fuckin sucks bad....that new multiplayer mode sounds tight man.....too bad i dont got an xbox....if you play the multiplayer let me know....but all in all i doubt that feature can make the game any better....the game sucks

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2003, 06:48:09 AM »
bump...the game is cool the first time ya play it..after that it'll put ya to sleep

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2003, 01:01:51 PM »
lmao@state of emergency

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2003, 06:40:44 AM »
ya.. i thought it was gonna be all hardcore but i had more fun playing ninja turtles at the mall... biatch

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2003, 08:35:03 AM »
bump...the game is cool the first time ya play it..after that it'll put ya to sleep

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

funkstylz

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2003, 10:08:05 AM »
i think the only reason the game sucked was cuz it was lacking multiplayer mode , now that it has it i think it'd be a fun game

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2003, 11:33:30 PM »
the appeal of damaging malls wears off very quickly. and its too easy to finish as well. i doubt very much that multiplayer could improve it so much as i would want it on xbox, but ill wait and see.

kick ass album

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2003, 12:24:48 PM »
the appeal of damaging malls wears off very quickly. and its too easy to finish as well. i doubt very much that multiplayer could improve it so much as i would want it on xbox, but ill wait and see.

I know for a fact that in the Xbox version, malls aren't the only thing you can damage.  Pretty much ANYTHING you want to destroy, you can destroy.  Buildings, cars, trees, people...doesn't matter.

I think the multiplayer will be a sick addition to the game.

Smooth

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2003, 01:09:33 PM »
Damn ya'll are on point about this game... it's tight to play for the first little bit... but it got hella boring for me REAL quick... that multiplayer feature will help the game fa sho... but it still won't be that great of a game...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2003, 07:11:35 PM »
I just bought the game today...IT'S ILL!

I had a friend come over to play to multiplayer, and it's amazing!  It's one on one, which soon turns into 51 on 51, in a huge city full of running people, weapons, and objects to throw.  He and I both got 50 people on our gang, and then we all went at it!  SHIT WAS CRAZY!

The single player, which seems to be the same as for PS2, is pretty good.  Considering this is my first day playing it, I love this game!

If anyone has an Xbox and is lookin for some chaotic fun, PICK UP THIS GAME!  It's only $19.99 NEW!  (damn I sound like a commercial...)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2003, 07:12:03 PM by Xearo »

Smooth

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2003, 09:59:37 AM »

I had a friend come over to play to multiplayer, and it's amazing!  It's one on one, which soon turns into 51 on 51, in a huge city full of running people, weapons, and objects to throw.  He and I both got 50 people on our gang, and then we all went at it!  SHIT WAS CRAZY!

The single player, which seems to be the same as for PS2, is pretty good.  Considering this is my first day playing it, I love this game!

If anyone has an Xbox and is lookin for some chaotic fun, PICK UP THIS GAME!  It's only $19.99 NEW!  (damn I sound like a commercial...)

haha word... I feel what ya goin through.... I loved the game for the first while too... talk to us in 2 weeks and let us know how you still feel about it... BUT $19.99 is a damn good deal... you can't really go wrong on many games for that price!...

Peace
« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 11:01:00 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2003, 10:43:43 PM »

wait a couple weeks....

kick ass album