Author Topic: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread  (Read 23490 times)

Sccit

Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread
« Reply #510 on: May 14, 2015, 08:06:24 PM »
Birdman, Mario Chalmers, Mike Miller, James Jones, Norris Cole, Shane Battier, Ray, Haslem. Half those niggas are pushing 40 years old. Again, these guys looked 25 times better than they would without LeBron leading them.

Bosh got ripped all four years like he wasn't worthy of starting. Wade disappeared from superstar numbers after the first time in Dallas, getting dominated by Lance Stephenson, who can't even start on the Hornets.

Nigga won without Kevin Love or Kyrie, IN THE PLAYOFFS, IN CHICAGO, WITH PAU, BY 20, primarily with Dellanadova, JR, Shumpert, Mozgov & Tristian. You would be hysterically crying pulling Sccit Bayless excuses out the ass if that was Kobe's support in LA & they inevitably went 32-50.

AND BOSH WAS BACK TO BEIN A FRANCHISE PLAYER ONCE LEBRON WAS GONE....IF IT WASNT FOR THE LUNG INFECTION, BOSH IS THE BEST PLAYER ON A PLAYOFF TEAM. PAU IS NOT EVEN THE 2ND BEST PLAYER ON THE BULLS....AND BOSH WAS THE 3RD OPTION ON THE HEAT. STOP IT, SON, IT AINT EVEN CLOSE.

AND BESIDES PAU, WHAT HAPPENED TO LUKE, SASHA, FARMAR, ODOM, ARTEST, POWELL, MBENGA, FISHER, SHANNON AFTER THE BACK-TO-BACK TITLES? LOL....CMON, BRUH. IF U REALLY GUNA KEEP ARGUIN THIS, U JUST GUNA END UP LOOKING DUMBER AND DUMBER WIT EACH POST.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #511 on: May 14, 2015, 08:47:07 PM »
FRANCHISE PLAYER?

they were the #7 seed with a below .500 record and bosh was putting up 21 and 7 a game, hardly astounding numbers for an experienced big man.

Sccit

« Reply #512 on: May 14, 2015, 08:59:35 PM »
FRANCHISE PLAYER?

they were the #7 seed with a below .500 record and bosh was putting up 21 and 7 a game, hardly astounding numbers for an experienced big man.

AGAIN....THE BEST PLAYER ON A PLAYOFF TEAM...........WAS THE THIRD OPTION FOR LEBRON.

TRY AGAIN

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #513 on: May 14, 2015, 09:05:03 PM »
a team below .500  ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #514 on: May 14, 2015, 10:48:18 PM »

Na, now Eastern playoff teams mean something to him. There have been more contradictions in three pages than points score in the Clippers series. Kid's lost all sense of reality.

Rockets/Cavs would drive the boy mad. Either LeBron, Harden or Dwight would be a champion. Ima say lets go Clippers in game seven just for his health.

Sccit

« Reply #515 on: May 15, 2015, 12:58:50 AM »

Na, now Eastern playoff teams mean something to him. There have been more contradictions in three pages than points score in the Clippers series. Kid's lost all sense of reality.

Rockets/Cavs would drive the boy mad. Either LeBron, Harden or Dwight would be a champion. Ima say lets go Clippers in game seven just for his health.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS TAKIN IT NANCYBOY

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #516 on: May 15, 2015, 09:35:33 AM »
will Memphis even get into round 2?  they might face the Spurs round 1...

Man, I feel so basketball smart right now... LOL

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #517 on: May 15, 2015, 09:38:20 AM »

If the Warriors are going to lose to the Cavs in the Finals... "jumpshooting Finals rookies" will be your excuse for that  :laugh:

Even Skip Bayless is giving LeBron props at this point
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #518 on: May 15, 2015, 10:21:16 AM »
look at this dumbass M Fraud for obozo coming in here acting like the Spurs weren't the #2 seed with a game or 2 to go in the regular season  ::)

Sccit

« Reply #519 on: May 15, 2015, 10:26:46 AM »

If the Warriors are going to lose to the Cavs in the Finals... "jumpshooting Finals rookies" will be your excuse for that  :laugh:

Even Skip Bayless is giving LeBron props at this point

ill give him props if they win it all.....guaranteed

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #520 on: May 15, 2015, 12:09:57 PM »
look at this dumbass M Fraud for obozo coming in here acting like the Spurs weren't the #2 seed with a game or 2 to go in the regular season  ::)

Spurs are not playing right now, Memphis is (but not for long). All that matters, Spurs can't even beat the Clippers.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #521 on: May 15, 2015, 01:55:25 PM »

Spurs are not playing right now, Memphis is (but not for long). All that matters, Spurs can't even beat the Clippers.

It was a VERY close series and the Clippers have very legit chances to win the title. You're talking shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #522 on: May 15, 2015, 01:59:38 PM »
anyone in the wests top 6 seeds had a shot at winning the title, except Portland because of Wes Matthews injury.

if golden state beats memphis (which i believe they will) they'd fare much better against the Rockets than the Clippers though. 

meanwhile Lebron is just chilling, waiting for Atlanta and Washington to beat each other up more

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #523 on: May 17, 2015, 03:00:40 PM »
Cavs vs Hawks   game 1 Wednesday

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #524 on: May 17, 2015, 06:46:16 PM »
sucks we gotta go 3 more days until the eastern conference finals starts