Author Topic: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread  (Read 23508 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread
« Reply #540 on: May 20, 2015, 11:08:46 AM »
the chicken Hawks will win a game or maybe even 2 if Kyrie is still hurt.  but 7 games man, that's no help.

besides, aren't the Hawks eastern conference finals rookies?   :laugh:
Yes.  Last time the hawks got past the 2nd round, they were in st. louis & that was ancient history times.  They'd still be in st. louis if they hadn't bypassed Bill Russell cause they didn't want blacks on their team or in that city.  They'd have a great winning percentage & more championships by now, not the celtics.  Funny how people love 2 say cities with blacks as the large majority be in gangs destroying the city when it was white gangs in the 50's & 60's that completely fubared that city for decades to come.  A century ago, st.louis was the 4th biggest city in america.  They even had 2 baseball teams then. 

had no idea St. Louis was racist like that.   Sad.

Also, notice how much better NYC got as a city when the mafia was taken down in the 90's

St. Louis was suppose to be the center of the nation. Even in the Native American times, Cahokia was a HUGE city and urban central for Native Americans and had 40,000 people living there before Columbus. That area, being on the Mississippi, between all those river deltas, is just centered perfectly for it to be a huge urban center. But man, racism. Basically the history of Missouri has always been a very contentious one post-US founding.

New York, basically they elected Rudy who was fighting the mob for a long, long time. As mayor, he was able to finish them off and get private companies to invest in New York again. He really took back Time Square and brought New York back. Not bad at all. A city can make a comeback, that's for sure.

One thing I didn't notice about the season until right now. The Hawks dominated the Cavs in the regular season. So I wonder what that means. Usually nothing. But I think there is something there. The Cavs are also missing Love. This could be very interesting. This might be the closest series of the post-season. I mean the winner will get beat by Golden State. That's just a fact. So this is these teams NBA Finals right here.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #541 on: May 20, 2015, 07:52:27 PM »
annnnd Carroll is out for the season.

#CavsSweep

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #542 on: May 20, 2015, 08:32:01 PM »
"RECOGNIZE THE POWER OF THE ROYAL KING JAMES"  - LL COOL J

8)

#CavsSweep

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #543 on: May 20, 2015, 08:44:35 PM »
Lebron and the Cavs gonna take game 2 as well

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #544 on: May 21, 2015, 02:47:58 AM »
the chicken Hawks will win a game or maybe even 2 if Kyrie is still hurt.  but 7 games man, that's no help.

besides, aren't the Hawks eastern conference finals rookies?   :laugh:
Yes.  Last time the hawks got past the 2nd round, they were in st. louis & that was ancient history times.  They'd still be in st. louis if they hadn't bypassed Bill Russell cause they didn't want blacks on their team or in that city.  They'd have a great winning percentage & more championships by now, not the celtics.  Funny how people love 2 say cities with blacks as the large majority be in gangs destroying the city when it was white gangs in the 50's & 60's that completely fubared that city for decades to come.  A century ago, st.louis was the 4th biggest city in america.  They even had 2 baseball teams then. 

That's true actually. Some cities could have been more had they been more accepting. St. Louis is one for sure. Even now, after civil rights and integration, the issues that exist between black and white is so great that it ruins the whole city. Oh well.

As for basketball, I still have the Cavs winning, but man injury is not doing them any favors and the Hawks are getting all the bounces going their way.
Some of the extra stuff I added, i've found out on gangland.  I fell asleep through the 1st half but the 2nd half was great.  Only series i'll watch.  Fuck the western matchup for obvious reason.  Wonder what was worse for the bricks fans?  The 4th selection tuesday or J.R. Smith going off last night? 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #545 on: May 21, 2015, 10:23:25 AM »
can't wait for game 2

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #546 on: May 21, 2015, 12:20:08 PM »
Lebron is the man

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #547 on: May 21, 2015, 12:54:30 PM »
game 2 tmrw

Sccit

« Reply #548 on: May 21, 2015, 03:20:38 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #549 on: May 21, 2015, 03:37:10 PM »
 :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #550 on: May 22, 2015, 03:58:41 PM »
hope tonights game goes to overtime so i have a shot at watching some of it  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #551 on: May 22, 2015, 07:11:15 PM »

not happening. Cavs are shitting on niggas with Irving in a suit.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #552 on: May 22, 2015, 10:01:09 PM »

not happening. Cavs are shitting on niggas with Irving in a suit.

concert went until 12:30 anyways so i woulda missed it anyway

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #553 on: May 23, 2015, 05:53:28 PM »
He's too good.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #554 on: May 23, 2015, 07:05:20 PM »
since Kyle Korver is out the rest of the series the CAvs might as well rest Kyrie another game or 2