Author Topic: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread  (Read 23518 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread
« Reply #585 on: May 28, 2015, 10:14:44 AM »
the same Shumpert who ain't done shit with the Nix?

the one who was NBA all-rookie first team in 2012..u know?

did the knicks make it to the finals with him, JR and Melo?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #586 on: May 28, 2015, 10:16:12 AM »
Lebron is a 4 time MVP.  how many MVP's do Carmelo, Durant, Westbrook, Curry, T-Mac, Jordan Farmar and Kobe Bryant have combined?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #587 on: May 28, 2015, 10:16:25 AM »
It's just me cracking up at how hard you go to sound stupid as hell just to slight LeBron lmaoooooooo.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #588 on: May 28, 2015, 10:38:43 AM »
It's just me cracking up at how hard you go to sound stupid as hell just to slight LeBron lmaoooooooo.

this is NIK 12 years ago when asked if Lebron should win rookie of the year:

I keep hearing that Denver had a better team, but who the hell did they have? Marcus Camby and Andre Miller?...Cleveland had Ilgauskas, Williams, Boozer, and McInnis, but still didn't even make the playoffs IN THE EAST! Carmelo got his team into the playoffs IN THE WILD WILD WEST!...And that "Denver had a better team" argument is straight BULLSHIT...The end.

caping for Melo over Bron since they were pups

LMAO...He was playing against High School Students...Even Slava Medvadenko would be a superstar playing against High Scool Students... ::)

a 2003 post by NIK hating on Lebron for signing a big deal with Nike at age 18

Sccit

« Reply #589 on: May 28, 2015, 01:00:15 PM »

you callin him goat and have the nerve to say some1 else sound stupid. suicide is your only hope.

Sccit

« Reply #590 on: May 28, 2015, 01:01:30 PM »

this is NIK 12 years ago when asked if Lebron should win rookie of the year:

I keep hearing that Denver had a better team, but who the hell did they have? Marcus Camby and Andre Miller?...Cleveland had Ilgauskas, Williams, Boozer, and McInnis, but still didn't even make the playoffs IN THE EAST! Carmelo got his team into the playoffs IN THE WILD WILD WEST!...And that "Denver had a better team" argument is straight BULLSHIT...The end.

caping for Melo over Bron since they were pups

LMAO...He was playing against High School Students...Even Slava Medvadenko would be a superstar playing against High Scool Students... ::)

a 2003 post by NIK hating on Lebron for signing a big deal with Nike at age 18

exactly.. lebron been overhyped since day 1

PLANT

« Reply #591 on: May 28, 2015, 01:42:11 PM »
NIK hating is reaching an all time high.  It's like the more LeBron accomplishes the more hate spews out!  Signs of a jealous 12 year old. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #592 on: May 28, 2015, 02:18:15 PM »
NIK hating is reaching an all time high.  It's like the more LeBron accomplishes the more hate spews out!  Signs of a jealous 12 year old. 

Be careful. Thinking LeBron has any accomplishments makes you a "LeBron apologist".

Sccit

« Reply #593 on: May 28, 2015, 02:24:31 PM »

how bout this.....if lebron beats an elite team (GS WARRIORS), i will give him all the props in the world. if he loses, i was right all along and you just a dicklicking welching fagboy

Sccit

« Reply #594 on: May 28, 2015, 02:26:16 PM »

Be careful. Thinking LeBron has any accomplishments makes you a "LeBron apologist".

a lebron apologist is some1 who wont admit lebron been had a cakewalk to the finals for 5 straight years and claims he's the GOAT cuz of it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #595 on: May 28, 2015, 02:31:18 PM »
NIK hating is reaching an all time high.  It's like the more LeBron accomplishes the more hate spews out!  Signs of a jealous 12 year old.  

how bout this.....if lebron beats an elite team (GS WARRIORS), i will give him all the props in the world. if he loses, i was right all along and you just a dicklicking welching fagboy

You say that now because Vegas has the Warriors as a -240 favorite & you like your chances with the second best option right now with Kyrie's leg being a coin flip between JR Smith & Matthew Dellavedova depending on who has the hotter hand.

But then if LeBron runs way with it, the Warriors become another "Finals rookie" team. You're the type of nigga where if like Shaun Livingston goes down in Game 3, you'll be like "OHHHH, THAT'S A CHEMISTRY KILLER!"

Sccit

« Reply #596 on: May 28, 2015, 02:32:24 PM »
NIK hating is reaching an all time high.  It's like the more LeBron accomplishes the more hate spews out!  Signs of a jealous 12 year old.  

You say that now because Vegas has the Warriors as a -240 favorite & you like your chances with the second best option right now with Kyrie's leg being a coin flip between JR Smith & Matthew Dellavedova depending on who has the hotter hand.

But then if LeBron runs way with it, the Warriors become another "Finals rookie" team. You're the type of nigga where if like Shaun Livingston goes down in Game 3, you'll be like "OHHHH, THAT'S A CHEMISTRY KILLER!"

sit down..u dont sound too confident in the "GOAT" son

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #597 on: May 28, 2015, 02:37:34 PM »

a lebron apologist is some1 who wont admit lebron been had a cakewalk to the finals for 5 straight years and claims he's the GOAT cuz of it

Where was this all those years in Miami? All I heard was you saying the Bulls, Pacers, Knicks for a year, Celtics early on were all going to beat him & he was going to choke. Even this very year in this "cakewalk" you had the Bulls going to the Finals lmao.

Just like you not seeing how he improves his teammates because of how good he is, you don't realize how it only appears to be a cakewalk because of how GOAT-like he's been the last five years.

Sccit

« Reply #598 on: May 28, 2015, 02:46:09 PM »

Where was this all those years in Miami? All I heard was you saying the Bulls, Pacers, Knicks for a year, Celtics early on were all going to beat him & he was going to choke. Even this very year in this "cakewalk" you had the Bulls going to the Finals lmao.

Just like you not seeing how he improves his teammates because of how good he is, you don't realize how it only appears to be a cakewalk because of how GOAT-like he's been the last five years.

bulls woulda went to the finals...they were a pau gasol injury away from goin up 3-1. but more importantly, derrick rose is not an elite player anymore...at the end of the day, bulls would be a bottom tier playoff team out west. the fact that it was even a series proves lebron woulda been a first round out if cavs were in the west. these teams arent elite...if they are, tell me what elite team he had to beat to get the the finals? lets hear it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #599 on: May 28, 2015, 03:13:24 PM »
The Pacers were a top 5 team in the league prior to this year. The Thunder team had 3 of the top 5 best players in the NBA on the same roster & the Spurs team was better than anyone Kobe's ever had to play in his life.

We've been over this. Kobe beating the Celtics was his greatest challenge & Pau & Artest did more than half the work for him. Prior to that was the Kings & then "cakewalks" against the Eastern opponents in the Finals & in between that was your delusional Phoenix Suns everybody wrote off because they gave up like 110 PPG, Chris Paul's (someone you think is awfully, awfully, awfully overrated) Hornets & T-Mac & Melo playing...well...how T-Mac & Melo always played, not relatively competitive come playoff time.

Dude, the facts remain...if LeBron was in the West, he'd have a better team than he does right now & in this competitive West where if Durant stayed healthy & they made the 8 seed over the Pelicans, literally all 8 teams would have a decent chance to make the Finals. Throw the best player since Jordan on any of those 8 teams & they automatically become the hands down favorite to win the Finals. Then you just switch up the narrative for yourself & whine like the teenage girl you been sounding like, " :'( He's got Lillard & Aldridge...no fair :'(", " :'( He's got Westbrook & Durant...no fair :'(", " :'( He's got Harden & Howard...no fair :'(", " :'( He's got the entire Spurs team...no fair :'(", " :'( He's got the Clippers...no fair :'(" & on & on & on.