Author Topic: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread  (Read 23509 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread
« Reply #675 on: June 04, 2015, 06:55:32 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #676 on: June 04, 2015, 08:45:44 PM »
can't wait for the NIK anti lebron spin for this game  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #677 on: June 04, 2015, 08:53:43 PM »
u know its comin

choke factor in full effect. Lebron had a chance to win at the buzzer and sucked in the final 2 minutes and overtime. but the apologists like Cham guna see the stats and say "oh but he did everything he could" .. well he didn't come thru when it counted. bottom line.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #678 on: June 04, 2015, 09:06:45 PM »
YEAH

LEBRON SCORED 40 POINTS AND THE TEAM WENT TO OT BUT BECAUSE YOU KNOW HE'S PLAYING WITH 2000 SHAQ HE FAILED TOW IN THE GAME MEAN WHILE NIK GOT HIS WARRIORS TIX IN HAND  - GONNA SELL HIS LAKER TIX TO ROCCY

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #679 on: June 04, 2015, 10:46:17 PM »
One play at the beginning of ot let me know LeBron wasn't going to save the Cavs. When he drove the lane, got all the way in and then kicked the ball back out to the three point line.

me1

« Reply #680 on: June 05, 2015, 08:45:25 AM »
u know its comin

choke factor in full effect. Lebron had a chance to win at the buzzer and sucked in the final 2 minutes and overtime. but the apologists like Cham guna see the stats and say "oh but he did everything he could" .. well he didn't come thru when it counted. bottom line.

Amen.

I love Lebron's game. Incredible. But when his fans try to put him in the GOAT conversation, he's going to be under some intense scrutiny. Even with the incredible stat line he had, he deserves some shit for falling back when it mattered most. Why in the hell is a 30 yr old Lebron settling for a 24 ft fall away with the chance to win Game 1 on the road vs GS? He didn't even attempt to make his way to the rim.

For context, if MJ is in that situation, he might, at age 35, settle for his indefensible fadeaway, but he's going to start that sequence off by making some moves toward the basket. Either head up or by backing the defender down. At no point in time would MJ ever ever ever ever go straight to a fall away from that far out. Not one time out of 1000 would he. Same with Kobe

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 10:35:58 AM by manny1 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #681 on: June 05, 2015, 10:28:29 AM »
we gotta wait til fuckin sunday night for game 2?  jesus, all about the ratings.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #682 on: June 05, 2015, 06:22:13 PM »
He's too good.

lol @ NIK & this random ass nigga manny criticizing his game. Son hit a huge 3 late in the game, called him a choke because he didn't hit a fadeaway three with no time left.

NIK would literally go full Caitlyn Jenner if that's what it took for LeBron to lose this series though. He'd never recover from LeBron averaging at least 35 a game, with this cast of absolute characters. You can make a strong argument 2007 was a better roster.

Sccit

« Reply #683 on: June 05, 2015, 06:27:22 PM »
CAVS WERE IN A POSITION TO WIN AND LEBRON DIDNT COME THRU WHEN IT COUNTED IDIOT. WHAT DONT U GET?

I SEE U BEEN HAVIN AN OBSESSION WIT BRUCE JENNER LATELY. THIS AINT THE FIRST TIME U USED HIM FOR AN ANALOGY. THERE SOMETHIN U FINALLY WANNA TELL US CHAM?

me1

« Reply #684 on: June 05, 2015, 07:26:37 PM »

lol @ NIK & this random ass nigga manny criticizing his game. Son hit a huge 3 late in the game, called him a choke because he didn't hit a fadeaway three with no time left.

I criticized his shot selection (read : being a pussy with the game on the line) not the fact he missed the shot. That's exactly my point: don't take a difficult ass 24 ft shot falling away. GO TO THE RIM. Lebron apologists are mad sensitive .... I started that post by saying he's incredible!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:36:12 PM by manny1 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #685 on: June 05, 2015, 07:42:12 PM »
Kyrie out for rest of NBA Finals

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #686 on: June 05, 2015, 09:08:36 PM »

I criticized his shot selection (read : being a pussy with the game on the line) not the fact he missed the shot. That's exactly my point: don't take a difficult ass 24 ft shot falling away. GO TO THE RIM. Lebron apologists are mad sensitive .... I started that post by saying he's incredible!

I agree, he could of drove, but he typically takes a fall away jumper in that situation. If he scored 15 points on 7-32 shooting, I'd have a problem with that.

Every player in the NBA does the same shit. It aggravates the fuck out of me, but what can you do? They dribble at the top of the key for eleven seconds, leave themselves six seconds to make a move.

But he took the shot people were crying about for years. He could of drew up a play where he drove, five Warriors collapsed on him, kicked it out to like Iman Shumpert & that would of been a "poor decision" too.

Sccit

« Reply #687 on: June 05, 2015, 09:34:05 PM »

I agree, he could of drove, but he typically takes a fall away jumper in that situation. If he scored 15 points on 7-32 shooting, I'd have a problem with that.

Every player in the NBA does the same shit. It aggravates the fuck out of me, but what can you do? They dribble at the top of the key for eleven seconds, leave themselves six seconds to make a move.

But he took the shot people were crying about for years. He could of drew up a play where he drove, five Warriors collapsed on him, kicked it out to like Iman Shumpert & that would of been a "poor decision" too.

sound like a buncha excuses to me

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #688 on: June 05, 2015, 10:04:50 PM »
sounds like a bunch of senseless hating to me

Jay Mohr and Charles Barkley were talking today about how "anyone who blames Lebron is a card carrying idiot"  ;D

and Jay Mohr loves him some Kobe Bryant, he's no Lebron apologist

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #689 on: June 06, 2015, 11:00:46 AM »
30 hours til tip off