Author Topic: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread  (Read 23495 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread
« Reply #720 on: June 09, 2015, 02:13:33 PM »
He's going to credit Kendrick Perkins for being a "good teammate", sitting on the bench & not complaining over LeBron if they win this series.

the same Perkins who's injury cost the Celtics another ring

Hey, Both Perkins and Bynum were out game 7 of that series. Acting like Perkins was the only one out. Bynum was more important to what LA did than Perkins was for Boston.

Sccit

« Reply #721 on: June 09, 2015, 02:24:28 PM »
LOL @ ONE ON ONE.

Bro, I'd rather have Smush Parker & Luke Walton. Nigga, Kobe played like absolute shit in Game 7 vs. Boston. To the point if he wasn't Kobe Bryant, Phil would of taken him out of the game. LeBron struggled due to triple teams & literally being the ENTIRE TEAM for 4 quarters + overtime. Not having Pau Gasol bail him out four quarters. Not having Ron Artest put up 20+. Just him.

All you ever talk about is how Ray Allen & now Dellevedova "saved him" or "bailed him out". Those are two plays similar to what Derek Fisher & Robert Horry had done for the Lakers at one point. But how about the fact LeBron doesn't have the greatest center ever putting up 30+ & winning 3 Finals MVPs over him? Or Pau Gasol throwing up at least 20 & 10 every game. Son was the entire team, start to finish. That's the difference. Kobe was the best player on the best team, LeBron is the best player on the planet playing with guys who wouldn't start on the 76ers & were actually traded away by the Knicks just to get rid of them.

There is no Finals game you can post of Kobe's that compares. You just say "oh, you were just too young"...that's a cop out. I watched all those Lakers teams. You just can't handle the truth & it kills you, bruh.

so when kobe has a poor shooting night bein triple teamed the entire night, but still grabs 17 boards, and wins the game=awful performance.

when lebron has a poor shooting night bein guarded 1-on-1 by iguodala (no double teams ever, only weakside help - theres a difference genius), puts up good popcorn stats, and wins the game=GOAT finals performance.

and then u have the nerve to claim i make double standards lmao....kobe didnt even choke away an 11 point lead and miss 3 potential game winners in that poor shooting night vs boston.

lets make it simple here.....did lebron play MUCH better in the first 3 quarters than he did in the 4th and overtime? yes or no.

Sccit

« Reply #722 on: June 09, 2015, 02:29:11 PM »
I just want to remind everybody that Kobe shot 21-62 in the last 3 games of the 2008 NBA finals  

and that was with an all star big man plus Lamar Odom and one of the best 3 coaches of all time, not "finals rookies" like Mosgov and Tristan Thompson and a buffoon from Europe

but let Sccit Bayless try to cook, this thread is hilarious at this point  :laugh:

the only thing hilarious is that u were the one constantly tryna discredit kobe because his shooting percentage in the game 7 vs boston, bringin it up at every chance u could.....but when it happened to lebron, "wowww!!! amazing!!!"..straight clown shit brodie.

if i was u, i'd bump all the threads in which u tryna talk shit on kobe for shooting the ball poorly and laugh at u over it, making lame jokes like "oh man, petros hackadekus with his incredible basketball wisdom once again!"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #723 on: June 09, 2015, 04:19:13 PM »
LOL @ ONE ON ONE.

Bro, I'd rather have Smush Parker & Luke Walton. Nigga, Kobe played like absolute shit in Game 7 vs. Boston. To the point if he wasn't Kobe Bryant, Phil would of taken him out of the game. LeBron struggled due to triple teams & literally being the ENTIRE TEAM for 4 quarters + overtime. Not having Pau Gasol bail him out four quarters. Not having Ron Artest put up 20+. Just him.

All you ever talk about is how Ray Allen & now Dellevedova "saved him" or "bailed him out". Those are two plays similar to what Derek Fisher & Robert Horry had done for the Lakers at one point. But how about the fact LeBron doesn't have the greatest center ever putting up 30+ & winning 3 Finals MVPs over him? Or Pau Gasol throwing up at least 20 & 10 every game. Son was the entire team, start to finish. That's the difference. Kobe was the best player on the best team, LeBron is the best player on the planet playing with guys who wouldn't start on the 76ers & were actually traded away by the Knicks just to get rid of them.

There is no Finals game you can post of Kobe's that compares. You just say "oh, you were just too young"...that's a cop out. I watched all those Lakers teams. You just can't handle the truth & it kills you, bruh.

so when kobe has a poor shooting night bein triple teamed the entire night, but still grabs 17 boards, and wins the game=awful performance.

when lebron has a poor shooting night bein guarded 1-on-1 by iguodala (no double teams ever, only weakside help - theres a difference genius), puts up good popcorn stats, and wins the game=GOAT finals performance.

and then u have the nerve to claim i make double standards lmao....kobe didnt even choke away an 11 point lead and miss 3 potential game winners in that poor shooting night vs boston.

lets make it simple here.....did lebron play MUCH better in the first 3 quarters than he did in the 4th and overtime? yes or no.

BRUH, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!? LMFAO. It was beyond a "poor shooting night" for Kobe to compare the two. He played like shit for four quarters, had two other players score for him, save him & win him that game. LeBron did everything for all four quarters, even when he missed some shots late in the game. He still got to the line, still set his teammates up, still had the ball in his hand every single possession. He didn't score a measly 23 points on an equally bad percentage. It's not comparable. Outside of Mozgov in the first half, LeBron had Tristian, Shumpert, JR & Dellevedova shot a combined 25% on 39 shots. That's absurd. If Kobe got that output from Pau & Ron & company he would of lost that Game 7 by 45 points. Nigga, he wouldn't of been able to beat the Magic the year before if that's what he got from them in the Finals. You're keying in on like poor shooting down the stretch, despite getting to the line & setting up his teammates which was like 2% of the game & are just ignoring the other 98% of the game where he literally willed that game for Cleveland.

Bruh, you're just repeating yourself over & over, ignoring what you want & just trying to say "BAD FG % = BAD FG %, SAME SHIT." but there's so much more than that. If you don't understand the difference, you're not worth discussing it with.

LeBron is being forced to play this way because the other 6 players on his team can't score for their lives.

Sccit

« Reply #724 on: June 09, 2015, 04:21:58 PM »
ANSWER THE QUESTION, YES OR NO...DID HE PERFORM MUCH BETTER IN THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS THAN IN THE 4TH AND OVERTIME? QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #725 on: June 09, 2015, 08:53:19 PM »
He's going to credit Kendrick Perkins for being a "good teammate", sitting on the bench & not complaining over LeBron if they win this series.

the same Perkins who's injury cost the Celtics another ring

Hey, Both Perkins and Bynum were out game 7 of that series. Acting like Perkins was the only one out. Bynum was more important to what LA did than Perkins was for Boston.

but NIK changed his tune and says Bynum was an unreliable injured bum outside of his 1 "Great" season

anyways Lebron just dominated again, time to go smoke a victory bowl

40 points, 12 rebounds, 8 assists and 4 steals despite playing with a bunch of bums.  Curry even showed up for 25% of the game and wasn't enough.  :pimp:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #726 on: June 09, 2015, 09:46:56 PM »
can't wait to hear how Lebron choked this one away at the end of the 4th with those free throws he didn't miss  ;D

sucks we gotta wait 2 more days til game 4 - bet the ratings will be off the hook

Sccit

« Reply #727 on: June 09, 2015, 10:15:00 PM »
ANOTHER GAME WON BY CLEVELAND'S EXCELLENT D...DAVID BLATT IS A GURU. ISRAEL STAND UP.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #728 on: June 09, 2015, 10:51:39 PM »
GOAT.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #729 on: June 09, 2015, 11:11:50 PM »
GOAT.

not yet

but what we're seeing is something that nobody else can do

and what Shumpert does in the 4th quarter is cringe worthy  :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #730 on: June 09, 2015, 11:59:45 PM »
GOAT.

WHO, DAVID BLATT?

GOAT ROOKIE COACH, FOR SURE. HAS A WAYS TO GO BEFORE HE AN ALL-TIME GOAT THO.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #731 on: June 10, 2015, 05:35:06 AM »
GOAT.

Almost not debatable.

41, 12 & 8 averaged through three games.

Winning a series with the absolute worst team of all time. At least Dellevedova stepped up tonight. Huge game, kid.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #732 on: June 10, 2015, 02:19:50 PM »
LMAO @ thinking the coach is doing all the work.  yeah, he's the only reason the Cavs are winning.  not because someone is averaging a triple double with 40 points.  hey Sccit, is Curry still better than Lebron?

what about Paul George?  Melo?  WEstbrook?   ;D

this is like when you beat Sonic the Hedgehog and Dr. Robotnik is scrambling to get away at the end  - that's Sccit with these finals  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #733 on: June 10, 2015, 05:52:55 PM »
all the work? no...he deserves a lot of credit for his defensive schemes tho. but once again, lebron will get all the glory because of fanboys like u. lebrons usage rate is a big part of his stats. it's through the roof. he played a great game 3....but if u dont think the cavs defense is the primary cause of success here, then u simply a.don't know basketball or b.just love lebron that much where ur willing to lie to overglorify his stature.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #734 on: June 11, 2015, 03:36:07 PM »
LMAO, so in the other thread where I was tossing out percentages of contribution, I gave Kobe 37% in the threepeat years to Shaq's 60%. If Blatt's going to get a large chunk of credit for telling the other players to run the scheme LeBron probably drew up then the revised early Laker percentages go...

Shaq - 50%
Phil - 40%
Kobe 7%
Other - 3%