Author Topic: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread  (Read 23491 times)

Sccit

Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread
« Reply #795 on: June 16, 2015, 09:00:08 PM »
FACT: IF LEBRON DIDNT CHOKE IN GAME 1, THE CAVS WOULDA BEEN UP 3-0.........................................................U WANT TO DISPUTE THIS?

UR IN ENOUGH PAIN RIGHT NOW, DONT MAKE ME DO IT BRODIE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #796 on: June 17, 2015, 09:34:22 AM »
http://lasvegas.suntimes.com/las-sports/7/104/218352/warriors-cavs-vegas-odds-2016

NIK thinks it's safe now but he's going to be in the same world of butt hurt for the next 2-3 seasons  ;D

"DAVID BLATT IS THE FINALS MVP SO FAR" hahahahaha

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #797 on: June 17, 2015, 09:50:08 AM »
But judging by Cleveland's performance this year, if Cleveland is healthy next year, they have all the pressure in the world to win next year. And with that, I fully expect them to win. But with great expectations comes great pressure to meet those expectations.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #798 on: June 17, 2015, 10:02:48 AM »
But judging by Cleveland's performance this year, if Cleveland is healthy next year, they have all the pressure in the world to win next year. And with that, I fully expect them to win. But with great expectations comes great pressure to meet those expectations.

I expect this upcoming to be the last year the east is a cakewalk - i predict Durant leaves when his deal is up and goes to the Wizards and that sets up some epic Cavs-Wiz matchups 8)

I wonder what the Raptors and Hawks do this off season, they've got some things to address.  Oh and what're the Bulls gonna look like without Thibs?  Lots of interesting questions for next year

meanwhile the Knicks will still suck with Melo and clueless Phil  ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #799 on: June 17, 2015, 10:09:43 AM »
i wonder if the Cavs keep Delly

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #800 on: June 17, 2015, 12:24:18 PM »
i wonder if the Cavs keep Delly

Why wouldn't they? He is cheap as fuck.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #801 on: June 17, 2015, 03:14:54 PM »
what if someone else offers him more $$$

Jeremy Lin style  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #802 on: June 17, 2015, 07:05:43 PM »
It's pretty embarrassing that NIK doesn't understand that LeBron doesn't want to be shooting 35 shots a game; nor should any player have to shoot 35 shots a game. But like Kobe's 35 game, 37% on a mere 20 per game shots this year shows, your numbers are going to drop when you're out there on an island by yourself. Especially when you're LeBron & used to passing if it means it's the best possible play you can make.

If he had the team he pretty much put together from the jump, he would of taken 22 shots a game, hit 13-14 of those shots per game, walked away with another title & then he'd just be over here saying "LOL KEVIN LOVE IS AVERAGING 18 PPG, LEBRON'S A BITCH ON AN ALL-STAR SQUAD EVEN THOUGH I SAID HE'D GET WASHED IN THE WEST!"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #803 on: June 17, 2015, 07:11:47 PM »
It's pretty embarrassing that NIK doesn't understand that LeBron doesn't want to be shooting 35 shots a game; nor should any player have to shoot 35 shots a game. But like Kobe's 35 game, 37% on a mere 20 per game shots this year shows, your numbers are going to drop when you're out there on an island by yourself. Especially when you're LeBron & used to passing if it means it's the best possible play you can make.

If he had the team he pretty much put together from the jump, he would of taken 22 shots a game, hit 13-14 of those shots per game, walked away with another title & then he'd just be over here saying "LOL KEVIN LOVE IS AVERAGING 18 PPG, LEBRON'S A BITCH ON AN ALL-STAR SQUAD EVEN THOUGH I SAID HE'D GET WASHED IN THE WEST!"

lebron scores 19-12-12 and NIK says "HAHAHA HE COULDN'T EVEN SCORE 20 OMG HE SUX LOLZ"

lebron scores 39-16-11 and NIK says "OMG DAVID BLATT FOR MVP"

can't make this shit any funnier outside of writing in all caps like he does  ;D

Lebron could score 100 in a loss and NIK would find blame  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #804 on: June 17, 2015, 07:14:11 PM »
Son talked shit about 2013 Game 7. Better than like two of Kobe's best Finals games combined.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #805 on: June 17, 2015, 07:15:59 PM »
Son talked shit about 2013 Game 7. Better than like two of Kobe's best Finals games combined.

FINALS ROOKIES!!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

excuses man.  Cavs lost this year but the fact it went game 6 is  ;D for the haters - wait til next year.  Lakers gonna go 32-50 in the meanwhile  ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #806 on: June 17, 2015, 11:08:10 PM »
If Warriors had LeBron and Cavs had Iggy, 4-0 sweep by a 40 point margin.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #807 on: June 17, 2015, 11:59:12 PM »

EVEN THE FACT THAT HE THINKS HE NEEDS TO SHOOT 35 SHOTS IS RETARDED...I MEAN, IF UR HITTING AT A HIGH CLIP, GO FOR IT. BUT ONCE U REALIZE THAT IT'S NOT WORKIN OUT, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEYRE GUARDING U 1-ON-1, IT'S TIME TO GET OTHERS GOING....BUT NO, LEBRON RATHER HOLD THE BALL FOR 20 SECONDS, THEN PASS IT TO SOME1 WITH 4 SECONDS IN THE CLOCK. I WATCHED EVERY SECOND OF EVERY GAME, SO DONT TRY TELLIN ME OTHERWISE. STAT-STUFFER ASS FICCA. HE SETS NO SCREENS, DOESN'T MOVE WITHOUT THE BALL...HE SIMPLY DOES NOT ELEVATE THE PLAY OF HIS TEAM/DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF HIS TEAMMATES.  LOOK AT U OVER HERE COMPARING OLD ASS KOBE TO LEBRON..THE DESPERATION POINTS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WIT U. JR SMITH CAN PUT UP 40 PPG ON 35 SHOT ATTEMPTS. DEEP DOWN IN UR HEART, U GOTA KNOW WHATS GOIN ON.

Sccit

« Reply #808 on: June 18, 2015, 12:03:03 AM »

lebron scores 19-12-12 and NIK says "HAHAHA HE COULDN'T EVEN SCORE 20 OMG HE SUX LOLZ"

lebron scores 39-16-11 and NIK says "OMG DAVID BLATT FOR MVP"

can't make this shit any funnier outside of writing in all caps like he does  ;D

Lebron could score 100 in a loss and NIK would find blame  :laugh:

KOBE SHOOTS A POOR PERCENTAGE WITH NICE POPCORN STATS IN A VICTORIOUS FINALS GAME, HACK SAYS "WOW KOBE SUX!!! THAT RAPIST IS A BALLHOGG!!!!"

LEBRON SHOOTS A POOR PERCENTAGE WITH NICE POPCORN STATS IN A LOST FINALS GAME, HACK SAYS "OMG, LEBRON MY KING!!!! MVP!!!!!!!!"

I CAN DO THE SAME BROKEN HEAD AKA STEP IT UP

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #809 on: June 18, 2015, 11:18:02 AM »
36-13-9 playing with a D leaguer in the lineup against a 67 win team with the leagues #1 defense

OMG LEBRON SUX HE CHOKES DAVID BLATT FOR MVP

smh  - it's gonna be funny the next 2-3 finals when Lebron wins a few more rings.  Cavs aren't going anywhere.