Author Topic: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread  (Read 23491 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread
« Reply #810 on: June 18, 2015, 12:21:50 PM »
36-13-9 playing with a D leaguer in the lineup against a 67 win team with the leagues #1 defense

OMG LEBRON SUX HE CHOKES DAVID BLATT FOR MVP

smh  - it's gonna be funny the next 2-3 finals when Lebron wins a few more rings.  Cavs aren't going anywhere.

I always thought that in Cleveland, LeBron will win one more ring. I think next year is his final opportunity, and after that it's all down hill for him. I am fully expecting a Cavs/Warriors finals, where I think Irving picks it up and wins the Finals MVP and LeBron declines some more. If you look in history, aside from the 50's Lakers, 60's Celitics and the 90's Bulls, when two teams play in a rematch back to back years, the losing team usually wins the rematch. In the 50's, the Celtics traded wins with the St. Louis Hawks, the 70's the Lakers traded wins with the Knicks and the Bullets traded wins with the Supersonics, 80's the Lakers traded wins with the Celtics, Pistons and 76ers, the 00's didn't have back to back Finals, but the 10's had the Heat and Spurs trade Final wins. Next year, my early prediction is the Cavs beat the Warriors on the strength of Kyrie Irving, LeBron gets his 3rd and final ring and everyone in Cleveland can finally be happy.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #811 on: June 18, 2015, 12:47:12 PM »
obviously none of us know the landscape of the NBA over the next 5 years but the east should be pretty weak for another year or 2

one more ring is probable although i'd love for the Celtics to go after Lamarcus and put a stop to it  (i can dream, right?)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #812 on: June 18, 2015, 01:04:52 PM »
obviously none of us know the landscape of the NBA over the next 5 years but the east should be pretty weak for another year or 2

one more ring is probable although i'd love for the Celtics to go after Lamarcus and put a stop to it  (i can dream, right?)

I think 2 years is far. In Chicago, Rose is doing better but the rest of the Bulls are declining, the Heat have Bosh the rest is okay, the Hawks should be good again but shouldn't win in the playoffs, I see the Wizard not doing as good as they did. Unless eastern teams sign a lot of talent, I think next year is the Cavs to lose.

Sccit

« Reply #813 on: June 18, 2015, 02:28:22 PM »
36-13-9 playing with a D leaguer in the lineup against a 67 win team with the leagues #1 defense

OMG LEBRON SUX HE CHOKES DAVID BLATT FOR MVP

smh  - it's gonna be funny the next 2-3 finals when Lebron wins a few more rings.  Cavs aren't going anywhere.

so we just guna ignore that he froze out all his teammates and focused on his stats, electing to pad them, forgetting that 34 shots per game on horrible iffeciency can only impress groupies?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #814 on: June 18, 2015, 03:37:57 PM »
If Warriors had LeBron and Cavs had Iggy, 4-0 sweep by a 40 point margin.

Iggy & Curry bro lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #815 on: June 18, 2015, 05:09:44 PM »
if lebron had golden state's supporting cast, he'd make them all look like a buncha scrubs.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #816 on: June 18, 2015, 05:37:35 PM »
if lebron had golden state's supporting cast, he'd make them all look like a buncha scrubs.

:grumpy: now NIK is just saying stupid shit for attention.

meanwhile old man Kobe is having a going away tour next year Jeter style   - no playoffs included ;D

Sccit

« Reply #817 on: June 18, 2015, 06:22:09 PM »
it's true....draymond green would still be known as a 14th player off the bench if he played with lebron. with steph curry, cats are talking about max contract. even kevin love went from looking like a perennial superstar to a role player wit the quickness. chris bosh style.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #818 on: June 18, 2015, 07:57:20 PM »
even kevin love went from looking like a perennial superstar to a role player wit the quickness. chris bosh style.

Son is in like 15 other threads calling Chris Bosh a franchise player that would go in the first 11 picks if the NBA fantasy drafted the league.

Would of been the same with Love if he stayed healthy & won this year.

Contradictions kill arguments.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #819 on: June 18, 2015, 08:17:35 PM »
Lebron just got to 5,000 playoff points

He's got 1.500+ rebounds and 1,188 assists in the playoffs

nobody in NBA history can match these #'s and he's only 30

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #820 on: June 18, 2015, 08:26:37 PM »

Only two years older than MJ before he won his first ring & LeBron already has two lmao.

But na....there's "What's LeBron's legacy?" threads going lmaooooo.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #821 on: June 18, 2015, 08:29:44 PM »

Only two years older than MJ before he won his first ring & LeBron already has two lmao.

But na....there's "What's LeBron's legacy?" threads going lmaooooo.

yep.  not even worth entertaining that discussion  - funny how Duncan isn't a "true champ" for winning back to backs yet Lebron ins't a true champ either.  the inconsistency...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #822 on: June 18, 2015, 08:41:02 PM »
the inconsistency...

His stories have been that way since I signed up lol.

Sccit

« Reply #823 on: June 19, 2015, 01:25:59 AM »
even kevin love went from looking like a perennial superstar to a role player wit the quickness. chris bosh style.

Son is in like 15 other threads calling Chris Bosh a franchise player that would go in the first 11 picks if the NBA fantasy drafted the league.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING..JUST LIKE KEVIN LOVE, CHRIS BOSH WAS RELEGATED TO ROLE PLAYER STATUS PLAYIN NEXT TO LEBRON. IN REALITY, HE'S A 20-10 GUY WHO CAN LEAD A PLAYOFF TEAM, AS HE DID BEFORE AND AFTER LEBRON.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #824 on: June 19, 2015, 10:33:33 AM »

THATS WHAT IM SAYING..JUST LIKE KEVIN LOVE, CHRIS BOSH WAS RELEGATED TO ROLE PLAYER STATUS PLAYIN NEXT TO LEBRON. IN REALITY, HE'S A 20-10 GUY WHO CAN LEAD A PLAYOFF TEAM, AS HE DID BEFORE AND AFTER LEBRON.

It's only normal that a player can't fill the same role as a third option that he had on a gutter trash team.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin