Author Topic: Best pitcher on earth Tanaka APOLOGIZES to Yankees and fans for being injured  (Read 462 times)

Sccit

kershaw=goat pitcher

Hack Wilson - real

Kershaw is the best American born pitcher....

Remedy360

Felix>Tanaka. Class act though.

Hack Wilson - real

Felix>Tanaka. Class act though.

Shelix?  lol

Remedy360

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Kershaw is the best American born pitcher....

Bro get off that shit. And btw if you want to separate American born with foreign born pitchers, Tanaka doesn't win there either. Felix is better.

Sccit

I don't watch baseball and even I can tell hack is trollin

Hack Wilson - real

12-4 with a 2.51 ERA in the AL after going 24-0 with a 1.27 ERA in Japan last year??

Tanaka is gonna finish with like 15-18 wins despite missing over a month of play.  and he'd be starting this damn all star game if he wasn't hurt.

Remedy360

12-4 with a 2.51 ERA in the AL after going 24-0 with a 1.27 ERA in Japan last year??

Tanaka is gonna finish with like 15-18 wins despite missing over a month of play.  and he'd be starting this damn all star game if he wasn't hurt.

lol

Hack Wilson - real

you know it's true

shelix got lucky

Remedy360

you know it's true

shelix got lucky

Lol @ Shelix, did you come up with that all by yourself? Felix is the better pitcher and you're the only person here who disagrees.

Hack Wilson - real

has Shelix gone 36-4 in his last 40 decisions?  or has he ever had that record over a 40 game stretch?

Tanaka's been the best pitcher on earth for a few years now, don't penalize him for being in Japan most of that time.  Check the stats my G.

Remedy360

has Shelix gone 36-4 in his last 40 decisions?  or has he ever had that record over a 40 game stretch?

Tanaka's been the best pitcher on earth for a few years now, don't penalize him for being in Japan most of that time.  Check the stats my G.

Lol @ citing wins for the reason he's better. Seriously?

Hack Wilson - real

24-0 with a 1.27 ERA in japan.  go check the stats, i ain't leaving nothing out homey.