Author Topic: Chandlers Parsons on Houston Rockets: "I was offended by the whole process"  (Read 1073 times)

Sccit

"Honestly, I was offended by the whole process," Parsons told Yahoo Sports on Monday in a phone interview. "They publicly said that they were going out looking for a third star when I thought they had one right in front of them. I guess that's just how they viewed me as a player. I don't think I've scratched the surface of where I can be as a player and I think I'm ready for that role. You can't knock them for always trying to get better. [Houston general manager] Daryl Morey is very aggressive, is a genius, a great GM and I have nothing but respect for those guys. And they are looking to make their team better. That's what they were doing. I just thought I could be that guy that could do that." Yahoo! Sports. "Throughout the whole process they pretty much told me they were going to match everything," Parsons said. "I understand it's a business. I understand they had to do what they thought was best for their organization. It definitely caught me off-guard a little bit."

sports.yahoo.com/news/new-maverick-chandler-parsons-takes-offense-to-how-rockets-treated-him-during-free-agency-030411610.html

LOL...Houston is fucked. Parsons > Bosh. smfh@them undervaluing their best all around player

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
hes a wigger...they need more black guys.

Citizen-Y

He over performed on his old deal and now he will under perform on his new one.  He's a good slasher with a great three ball.  We replaced him with a guy who does the same thing and plays better defense at half the cost. 

And Parsons better than Bosh?  You are higher than giraffe pussy.

Sccit

He over performed on his old deal and now he will under perform on his new one.  He's a good slasher with a great three ball.  We replaced him with a guy who does the same thing and plays better defense at half the cost. 

And Parsons better than Bosh?  You are higher than giraffe pussy.

you lost your 2 best players off the bench, lin and asik, for NOTHING....and now you're acting happy that chandler parsons is being replaced with trevor ariza, who is known for alternating good seasons with mediocre ones. it's quite funny. you're actually the only rocket fan i know who isn't disgusted with front office right now...and then you have the nerve to call out my "eternal optimism" lmao

Hack Wilson - real

parsons could have been on houston next year for less than a mil

dumb mistake by houston but they arent getting passed the Clippers regardless

Sccit

parsons could have been on houston next year for less than a mil

dumb mistake by houston but they arent getting passed the Clippers regardless

it's beyond dumb....they fucked themselves bad in belief that they were getting bosh. didn't they also turn down an asik for millsap trade? worst management in the league.

Hack Wilson - real

didn't they also turn down an asik for millsap trade?

yep

Citizen-Y

Lin is terrible and Asik was a non factor last year.  Yeah they could have kept Parsons for a million next year but they decided to swing for the fences and struck out.  Dallas overpaid for a role player.

Good thing they still have Harden and Howard, who do the Lakers have?  A Rockets cast off and a cripple.  They don't even have a fucking coach.  Eternal optimist.

Citizen-Y

I still can't believe you fucking said Parsons is better than Bosh.  smh

Hack Wilson - real

the Lakers have the perfect roster next year...

to go 30-52 at best lol

Citizen-Y

They don't even have Pau anymore.  They will be in the lotto again but their fans will talk about their TV contract like it means anything.

Sccit

Lin is terrible and Asik was a non factor last year.  Yeah they could have kept Parsons for a million next year but they decided to swing for the fences and struck out.  Dallas overpaid for a role player.

Good thing they still have Harden and Howard, who do the Lakers have?  A Rockets cast off and a cripple.  They don't even have a fucking coach.  Eternal optimist.

The apologist strikes again.....

our roster aint filled out yet, but it's not like we fucked away a beastin roster through dumb mistakes ala daryl morey

PG Jeremy Lin...Steve Nash/Jordan Clarkson
SG Lance Stephenson??...Xavier Henry??/Marshon Brooks??
SF Kobe Bryant...Nick Young
PF Julius Randle...Ryan Kelly/Wes Johnson??
C Jordan Hill...Robert Sacre

sleeper team...addition by subtraction by replacing Pau with Hill as a starter...Jeremy Lin will thrive under Kobe, with Steve Nash's guidance....Julius Randle, one of the most NBA ready picks in the deepest drafts in years....Kobe's return....Excellent fire-power off the bench....and with one more signing like a Lance Stephenson, we're good to go as a surprise team, all while Houston is expecting a championship from a roster worse than the one they fielded last season. yall settin yourselves up for failure G. Morey will be fired soon.

Hack Wilson - real

LOL @ all the question marks.

that team is gonna suck major anus and you know it.  that wouldn't even be a playoff team in the EAST :D

Sccit

the question marks means we still have flexibility in those areas...we still have the money to sign a lance stephenson, and if/when we do that, then our roster is one hell of a sleeper. Roster-wise, Lance Stephenson would actually be playing on an upgraded roster from last years Indiana team who won the east... and with the low expectations, just about anything outside of Kobe missing the entire season with another injury will be a pleasant surprise.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
 less asians less whites more african american players...houston wins.

its science.