Author Topic: Chandlers Parsons on Houston Rockets: "I was offended by the whole process"  (Read 1106 times)

BIGTIMELA

They don't even have Pau anymore.  They will be in the lotto again but their fans will talk about their TV contract like it means anything.

For what reason would we talk about a tv contact? What does that have to do with basketball?

Sccit

They don't even have Pau anymore.  They will be in the lotto again but their fans will talk about their TV contract like it means anything.

For what reason would we talk about a tv contact? What does that have to do with basketball?

he'll say whatever he can to deflect from the rockets being the biggest losers in this off-season

Citizen-Y

I've admitted it was a step back. But we are 20 steps ahead of the Lakers so it's not the end of the world.

Sccit

But the difference is that you dumbasses actually expect to go somewhere .. Anything that happens to us is a bonus, considering the low expectations.

Citizen-Y

But the difference is that you dumbasses actually expect to go somewhere .. Anything that happens to us is a bonus, considering the low expectations.

I thought the Lakers reload not rebuild.  Why the sudden change of tune?

Sccit

It's inevitable .. Lakers have only missed the playoff in 2 consecutive seasons ONCE in the franchises entire existence.

Going into last years college season, wiggins, parker and randle were considered the consensus 1-2-3.... Things are quietly lookin up

Citizen-Y

They are about to miss three  :P

Sccit

you're like miss cleo, only gayer

Citizen-Y

you're like miss cleo, only gayer

I have another vision, it's...it's...it's Kobe on the DNP list.

Sccit

at least your dreams aren't limited to homosexual fantasies.

Hack Wilson - real

less asians less whites more african american players...houston wins.

its science.

lol

the bulls are gonna look pretty caucasian next year and they'll be great

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
less asians less whites more african american players...houston wins.

its science.

lol

the bulls are gonna look pretty caucasian next year and they'll be great

their mullatto players will see them through

Hack Wilson - real

isn't it weird how the Mavericks fucked up having the 2 best white players in the NBA on the same team??

Nash and Dirk ended up winning 3 total MVP awards and yet Dallas let Nash go back to Phoenix.

"After the 2003–04 season, Nash became a free agent. He attempted to negotiate a long-term contract with Cuban, who was paying Walker, Finley, Nowitzki and Jamison nearly $50 million in combined salaries that season. Cuban wanted to build his franchise around the younger Nowitzki and did not want to risk signing the 30-year-old Nash to a long-term deal, and offered Nash a four-year deal worth about $9 million annually, with a fifth year partially guaranteed. The Phoenix Suns on the other hand offered the point guard a six-year, $63 million contract. Nash was reluctant to leave Dallas and returned to Cuban to see if he would match the deal; Cuban did not, and Nash signed with the Suns for the 2004–05 season. The Canadian would go on to win two League MVP awards with Phoenix, and on a 14 June 2006 appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, Cuban wondered out loud, "... you know Steve's a great guy and I love him to death, but why couldn't he play like an MVP for us?"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Sccit

James Harden wit the bitchassness, shittin on Parsons again: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of this franchise. Everyone else is just a role player."

Dwight wit the bitchmade tweet of "Free Palestine", gets checked by Omri Casspi and deletes the post like the scary hoe he is

SMH@these hoecakes