Author Topic: Lakers sign Ed Davis  (Read 317 times)

Sccit

Lakers sign Ed Davis
« on: July 16, 2014, 08:49:20 PM »
2 years @ $2 Mill per....2nd year is a player option.

ed davis was toronto's best player back in 2013 when bargnani went down, i remember him beastin for my fantasy team.......nice under-the-radar signing at a great price 8)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Lakers sign Ed Davis
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 08:50:11 PM »
so are you gonna predict a world championship now?

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 08:54:42 PM »
no, but i predicted a bitchmade reply comin from you (and citizen-y next)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 03:39:12 AM »
The final piece of the puzzle.

For more lotto balls!

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 01:05:51 PM »

ed davis was toronto's best player back in 2013 when bargnani went down, i remember him beastin for my fantasy team.......nice under-the-radar signing at a great price 8)
Lol easy on the Pepsi fuller, Ed Davis was NEVER our best player.  No need to hype everything up just because they joined the lakers.   Dude is a solid 7th or 8th rotation guy from the bench, nothing more.  He's going to give you 8-10 points and 5-6 rbs.  Calm down now

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 01:17:48 PM »

Lol easy on the Pepsi fuller, Ed Davis was NEVER our best player.  No need to hype everything up just because they joined the lakers.   Dude is a solid 7th or 8th rotation guy from the bench, nothing more.  He's going to give you 8-10 points and 5-6 rbs.  Calm down now

peep the month of february when he played starter minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/4259/year/2013/ed-davis

i remember because i picked him up on my fantasy team and watched him close around that time

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 09:37:18 PM »

OH SHIT   LMAO

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 10:31:46 PM »

peep the month of february when he played starter minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/4259/year/2013/ed-davis

i remember because i picked him up on my fantasy team and watched him close around that time

Mid-December 2012 to January 2013**
He was traded at the end of January to the Grizzlies and then it all went to Hell for him lol.

But yeah, he put up some really nice numbers during that stretch.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!