Author Topic: April's Fool Is Coming!  (Read 100 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
April's Fool Is Coming!
« on: March 31, 2003, 06:47:27 PM »
What u gonna do ?? Im gonne tell girls I love em then say that it's a joke, im a fool!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:April's Fool Is Coming!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2003, 08:42:05 PM »
Im gunna cum in my friends Applesauce...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2003, 09:00:41 PM »
Im gunna cum :-X in my friends Applesauce...

:-X

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2003, 09:49:55 PM »
since of the change of timeline, its april fools today in aus.
my sisters bf sent her a msg sayin "i think we should break up, but can we still be friends?" 1 min later he sent another one saying "hahaha april fools day!!!" cruel yet funny.
the whole day at skool my friend went around knocking everyone over on their asses. they got up and they were like WTF and wanted to start a fight. then he laughed and said haha april fools day!
the sickest one that anyone did was my friend Darryl. he pissed in a 1/4 full apple juice bottle, so it was about 3/4 full. he offered it to his brother, and he drank a whole mouthful!!! after that he spat it out and poured the remains back on his brother. we couldnt stop laughing at em!!
very very funny day

kick ass album

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2003, 09:51:29 PM »
YAK! fuk dat man I aint drinkin shit today lol

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2003, 09:54:17 PM »
yeah, watch your back...

kick ass album

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2003, 06:33:56 AM »
put e-lax in someones milk????
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

bez

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2003, 10:47:32 AM »
are local radio station played an amazing april fools again.  Because the horse racing is on this weekend and its ladies day they said the first 20 people to turn up in bikini's win the tickets.  It was raining and freezing out here and 3 dumb ass women turned up, lol.

They said a few years ago that Steps (a pop group) where going to be outside St.Georges Hall (like an arena)

Hundreds of parents turned up with their kids and when they asked where was steps the radio told them that they where april fools, and told them to have a good look at St.Georges hall.  The fools didn't even realise that Steps where actually outside st.georges hall, steps leading up to the entrance that is!..

LOL classic!