Author Topic: Make your new 2pac LP only with Death Row unreleased material .  (Read 1691 times)

Mr. Theo

Re: Make your new 2pac LP only with Death Row unreleased material .
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 11:21:22 AM »
Yep thx to death he's legend. Look how Snoop, Cube fell down :(

Snoop,Cube fell down but..

We have Quik,WC,B-Real,Warren G,Foesum..keep doing the same sound.Not fell off.
I think Pac couldl be on the same way of them, if still alive

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 11:31:26 AM »

Are you a dumb fuck? Pac was quality. You really think Pac would put out bunk shit like Snoop or house nigga Cube? You on some bullshit nigga.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 11:39:18 AM »

Are you a dumb fuck? Pac was quality. You really think Pac would put out bunk shit like Snoop or house nigga Cube? You on some bullshit nigga.

Can I offer you a 2 week ban?

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 12:18:40 PM »

Can I offer you a 2 week ban?

Haha this cock suckin hillbilly be snitchin ... A buster on the street and on internet.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 12:28:26 PM »
I was caught listening "Baby Don't Cry" Original Version.

1 verse only and Pac sounded better than your today favorite rapper.

WOW this version is serious.

2pac on the boards.

The 1999 version don't got this vibe  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Repeat Now.!

CLICK IN THIS PLEASE.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:30:21 PM by Mr. Theo »

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 12:35:15 PM »

2pac on the boards.

Repeat Now.!

CLICK IN THIS PLEASE.

Word up my nigga ... I got the still I rise album in OG and it shits on every album nowadayz.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 12:55:26 PM »

2pac on the boards.

Repeat Now.!

CLICK IN THIS PLEASE.

I thought they did an excellent job touching up this track for the Still I Rise release.  They were able to clean it up a bit and make it into a hit single.  I think the album version from Still I Rise is better... In fact, I am more than satisfied with that whole project, that was a great album, and I think they improved those tracks.

...BTW, I have a bootleg Pac song I was bumping yesterday that caught my attention.  The Chorus is like a sample that says... "Somebody in the house say.. yeahhhh/ Starin at the world through my rearview"...

The lyrics all sound different than the official release of "Starin At The World" and the beat is different.  Pac is droppin some nice verses on this one though.  Anybody know the name of this O.G. track and if it was remade on one of Pac's posthumous albums?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 01:20:56 PM »

2pac on the boards.

Repeat Now.!

CLICK IN THIS PLEASE.

I thought they did an excellent job touching up this track for the Still I Rise release.  They were able to clean it up a bit and make it into a hit single.  I think the album version from Still I Rise is better... In fact, I am more than satisfied with that whole project, that was a great album, and I think they improved those tracks.

...BTW, I have a bootleg Pac song I was bumping yesterday that caught my attention.  The Chorus is like a sample that says... "Somebody in the house say.. yeahhhh/ Starin at the world through my rearview"...

The lyrics all sound different than the official release of "Starin At The World" and the beat is different.  Pac is droppin some nice verses on this one though.  Anybody know the name of this O.G. track and if it was remade on one of Pac's posthumous albums?

So what you tellin me you think the album version if better than the OG still I rise? You must be truppin my nigga, Pac didnt approve any of that bullshit. The still I rise OG track is the bomb nigga. Cant fuckin believe they took out big style in the album version.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2014, 02:09:16 PM »

So what you tellin me you think the album version if better than the OG still I rise? You must be truppin my nigga, Pac didnt approve any of that bullshit. The still I rise OG track is the bomb nigga. Cant fuckin believe they took out big style in the album version.

I love the O.G. "Still I Rise"... honestly it's not even that much different from the album version.  That one is nearly a toss up.  But, when it comes to the albums R U Still Down, Still I Rise, and Until The End of Time, I am one of those rare Pac diehard fans who prefers the album cuts to the O.G. versions most of the time.

Just look at tracks like "Until The End of Time", "Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto", "To My Unborn Child", and to a lesser degree even "Black Jesus", "Hell 4 A Hustler" they were able to transform those joints into an epic, timeless songs.  You really think the O.G. for tracks like that is better?  And you can't say that the touch up on beats like "Letter To The President" didn't make that shit bump
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:13:29 PM by Master P...Da Last Don »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2014, 04:51:20 PM »
this is what i'd do but it wouldn't be to get the most sales, it'd just be for the dopest songs

1 Soon As I Get Home  (with Kadafi)
2 Friends
3 Niggaz Nature
4 Late Nite (i'd mix in both the Kadafi/Fatal and AMG/DJ Quik verses for one mega mix)
5 As The World Turns  (with Outlawz)
6 Watch Ya Mouth
7 Grab The Mic
8 Don't Go To Sleep  (with Fatal and EDI)
9 Troublesome '96
10 Still I Rise (with Fatal and Kadafi)
11 Wherever U Are (with Big Daddy Kane)
12 Never Be Peace (with Marvelous and Storm)
13 Thug Luv (with Bone Thugs)
14 Come With Me (interlude)
15 If There's A Cure  (with Snoop)

wanted to use Pain but since it was a '94 song it wouldn't fit the other songs vocals.

not a lot of Pac solo's which might piss some off but i could care less because it's got mad replay value regardless.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:53:44 PM by Hack Brodenheimer »

Efrain

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2014, 07:55:23 PM »
Dope albums in this bitch! Tupac fans have some good taste. I'll do mine:

1. As the World Turns
2. Untouchable
3. Secretz of War
4. Thug in Me
5. Just Watching
6. Play Your Cards Right
7. Letter 2 My Unborn Child
8. Reincarnation
9. Soon As I Get Home
10. Watch Ya Mouth
11. Lil Homies
12. Friendz
13. Tongue Kissin
14. Where U Been
15. Thug Nigga

"Soon As I Get Home" is fire... and Master P loved that beat so much he used it on two No Limit albums.  One was that track Snoop did with MiaX, lol... Master P and CMurder even took one unreleased Pac track and bit the lyrics, beat, everything from it

see the firm, five minutes to flush

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2014, 11:00:52 PM »

I love the O.G. "Still I Rise"... honestly it's not even that much different from the album version.  That one is nearly a toss up.  But, when it comes to the albums R U Still Down, Still I Rise, and Until The End of Time, I am one of those rare Pac diehard fans who prefers the album cuts to the O.G. versions most of the time.

Just look at tracks like "Until The End of Time", "Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto", "To My Unborn Child", and to a lesser degree even "Black Jesus", "Hell 4 A Hustler" they were able to transform those joints into an epic, timeless songs.  You really think the O.G. for tracks like that is better?  And you can't say that the touch up on beats like "Letter To The President" didn't make that shit bump

Nigga you trippin of some sherm ... letter to the president OG id the motha fuckin shit. OG or nothing becus Pac didnt approve that other bullshit my nigga. Keep it real 100 thats loc

Mr. Theo

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2014, 07:28:17 AM »
I prefer the OG'S .

RU Still Down,Still I Rise and Until are good albums..but the og's (even with low quality) are better.

Example is on this Baby Don't Cry..i prefer the OG because:

First : In Still I Rise ..They remove the elements interpolation of Guy - Goodbye Love. This maked the beat more simple..and .less smooth.

Second : That female background vocals on the chorus. The concept of the song is about Tupac telling the story of a woman who was raped, imagining in her place.And in the chorus he tells her.."don't cry..keep ya head up". is about ONE MAN telling to ONE WOMan to be strong. the woman voice in the chorus telling the same thing is out of context for me .

But, like i said .. are good albums.

Better Dayz was average ...that "Thugz Mansion acoustic with Nas" is trash .

Loyal To The Game..was a terrible mistake. Save The DJ Quik and The Saadiq REMIXES, and the Artwork is cool.

Eminem fucked up 2pac legacy..this is a faggot who wanted to make dollarz on pac image..afeni is on crack lets this happen

Pac's life another tragedy...but nothing compares with Loyal to The Game..Eminem should be ashamed of this

Fuck this Dr Dre ex-chauffeur
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 07:32:44 AM by Mr. Theo »

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2014, 08:10:13 AM »
I prefer the OG'S .

RU Still Down,Still I Rise and Until are good albums..but the og's (even with low quality) are better.

Example is on this Baby Don't Cry..i prefer the OG because:

First : In Still I Rise ..They remove the elements interpolation of Guy - Goodbye Love. This maked the beat more simple..and .less smooth.

Second : That female background vocals on the chorus. The concept of the song is about Tupac telling the story of a woman who was raped, imagining in her place.And in the chorus he tells her.."don't cry..keep ya head up". is about ONE MAN telling to ONE WOMan to be strong. the woman voice in the chorus telling the same thing is out of context for me .

But, like i said .. are good albums.

Better Dayz was average ...that "Thugz Mansion acoustic with Nas" is trash .

Loyal To The Game..was a terrible mistake. Save The DJ Quik and The Saadiq REMIXES, and the Artwork is cool.

Eminem fucked up 2pac legacy..this is a faggot who wanted to make dollarz on pac image..afeni is on crack lets this happen

Pac's life another tragedy...but nothing compares with Loyal to The Game..Eminem should be ashamed of this

Fuck this Dr Dre ex-chauffeur

eminem a bitch punk BUT he aint the one to blame, its Afeni. Fuck the fake shit I only bump OG becuz Cricket Loc is 100

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2014, 11:02:45 AM »
After Until The End of Time, the albums they put together weren't as good because they had less material to work with and they used too many people that Pac never worked with... Better Dayz still had a few great moments but that was about it..

No reason to hate Em for this though, Eminem did the Loyal To The Game project for free.  I think it was in the liner notes that Afeni wrote to Eminem and thanked him for doing the project for free...

...Em did it out of love and respect for Pac and Afeni
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:06:07 AM by Master P...Da Last Don »