Author Topic: Team USA is fucked.  (Read 1059 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Team USA is fucked.
« on: August 07, 2014, 09:02:24 PM »
Kevin Durant got his big deal with Under Armour so he was basically like "fuck this". What a prideless nigga, leaving on such short notice. Spain > USA
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Remedy360

Re: Team USA is fucked.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 09:13:25 PM »
It's just the world cup. I mean, it's entertaining but as far as relevance I think KD leaving falls into the "who cares" category.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 03:02:52 AM »
It's just the world cup. I mean, it's entertaining but as far as relevance I think KD leaving falls into the "who cares" category.

I think the American public would care A LOT if LeBron would've left the team on such short notice. Staff niggas were like "it's gonna be hard for Love to get back into the team for Olympics n shit" ... well how about everybody's darling KD? Is he potentially banned from playing in the Olympics as well? Don't think so...

You remember the time when Team USA finished 6th in the basketball world cup? That was funny.
No, it's not a sin

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 10:28:03 AM »

I think the American public would care A LOT if LeBron would've left the team on such short notice. Staff niggas were like "it's gonna be hard for Love to get back into the team for Olympics n shit" ... well how about everybody's darling KD? Is he potentially banned from playing in the Olympics as well? Don't think so...

You remember the time when Team USA finished 6th in the basketball world cup? That was funny.

People probably would care more. I still wouldn't give a shit though. It's the world cup.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 04:51:25 PM »
USA is still going to dominate lol.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 06:52:45 PM »
I am going to try out.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 10:40:33 AM »

Regardless of them dominating or not, Durant is still a coward, liar and quitter.

Spain has the ability to beat them. It was a VERY CLOSE GAME in 2010 with a much, much better Team USA going at it.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2014, 10:50:56 AM »

Regardless of them dominating or not, Durant is still a coward, liar and quitter.

Spain has the ability to beat them. It was a VERY CLOSE GAME in 2010 with a much, much better Team USA going at it.

What about Germany?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 11:13:30 AM »

What about Germany?

Didn't qualify :D
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2014, 11:20:37 AM »
Jay Mohr made a GREAT point the other day.  Durant always talks about wanting to be #1 and how he's tired of being #2  (i.e. drafted after Oden, a few 2nd place MVP placings etc) and now that Lebron took the summer off Durant had his chance to be THE #1 player on team usa and what does he do?  quits like a little bitch citing fatigue. 

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 02:47:10 PM »

What about Germany?

Didn't qualify :D

That's fucked

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 09:12:54 PM »
lol @ Lebron fans taking this chance to get mad at someone else.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2014, 02:17:56 AM »

People probably would care more. I still wouldn't give a shit though. It's the world cup.

This. When it's all said and done, nobody will give a shit about the world cup of basketball, and that's the problem right there. It's for that reason, people like Durant and Love aren't participating in this.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2014, 10:23:43 AM »
I love Kevin Durant because he's the best player in Sonics history

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2014, 02:32:49 PM »
He was too busy partying up in Toronto at the drake concert to take time to play for his country